Clean Eating Club ~ February 2009

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Where is the new thread for March? I am not smart enough to be able to find it...
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Where is the new thread for March? I am not smart enough to be able to find it...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/43197-clean-eating-club-march-2009?page=2#posts-450814 It's still here in the Food & Nutrition spot! :wink:
  • cherapple
    cherapple Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    That is such a shame that you're having problems with running. I don't know what I'd do if that happened to me!!! :cry:

Does the gym you belong to have a pool? I think swimming is a pretty convenient and cheap (if you already belong to the gym anyway, and it has a pool) way to exercise, also with less injuries.

I know what you mean though... nothing beats running, nothing!!!

I know - nothing at all beats running!!!! :sad: :laugh: Thank god I've been able to find a couple other things to do to keep in shape, but nothing quite measures up! It makes me appreciate it even more when I do manage to get a little running in, since I've struggled with it so much for over a year.

My gym does not have a pool, and I've never been a swimmer anyway. I don't like water that much, or chlorine. I have a slight phobia of being under water. :huh: :blushing:

If I could be one of those people who could run into old age, I think I'd die happy. :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • crmldlyte
    Options
    bump