Options
    a b or c? I'd like b for 400

fat-skinny.jpg

i'd take C,....then B for later

I like B, but I am built like A.
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    My wife actually looks like a Victoria's seceret model and I wouldn't want it any other way. Don't kid yourself that a lot of guys don't want that as well.

but VS is commercial modelling and not fashion modelling. There is a huge difference. The women in the VS catalog have amazing bodies, but they are very healthy with reasonable amounts of meat on their bones.

You don't always see that in Alexander McQueen editorials, if you know what I mean.

Commercial modelling seems to encompass the "ideal" of beauty, while fashion modelling is more focused on the eccentric, imo.
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    so hott.

super_skinny_models.jpg

Sick!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options

fat-skinny.jpg

Think I might be blasted for this...
    As far as most attractive to me...I'm leaning towards A...someone between A & B is where I would like to be for myself personally...

Non-creep comment here. I have viewed your pictures and the one I liked best I think you deleted. I think you are at a very nice place right now, figure wise. I would not want you at "a" personally. But that's just one schmuck's personal opinion.
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options

But I'd take C or A depending on mood.

It's their tan skin isn't it. Do all men like tanned skin?

*runs*

I like a nice porcelain, light skin tone. :)
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options

fat-skinny.jpg

i'd take C,....then B for later

I like B, but I am built like A.
    I'll be happy with C. Not built for a B type body, even at my smallest weight.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

fat-skinny.jpg

Personally I'll take myself instead haha
    (A) has chicken legs.
    (B) is more meaty than I'd want to be
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    And on a side note: can we please keep the hostile comments about "grammar" and other such trivialities out of this thread?? In fact, keep it out of the forums. It's very annoying and serves no purpose whatsoever than to make this thread ridiculously and unnecessarily long and irritating to read. All in favor, respond accordingly and just please refrain from posting nonsense. Thank you :ohwell:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    And on a side note: can we please keep the hostile comments about "grammar" and other such trivialities out of this thread?? In fact, keep it out of the forums. It's very annoying and serves no purpose whatsoever than to make this thread ridiculously and unnecessarily long and irritating to read. All in favor, respond accordingly and just please refrain from posting nonsense. Thank you :ohwell:

*Smack in the head with the Grammar Stick"

MWAHAHAAHHAHA
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options

Riddle me this, Batman: Bite me.
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    Options

Here I thought the purpose was to correct someone in hopes they'd learn the err of their ways. I certainly like being told when I am wrong, but I have dignity and a thirst to learn so...
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    No matter your weight, please work on your attitude. Guys don't find that attractive at all.
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Im thin now and there is no hope for me looking like JLo... even though I wold loooooooove to.Woman try to be that all the time, do men actually like skinny, aneroxic woman?
    Everyone thinks it just nobody says it.
    Who cares about what guys like? What would YOU like for yourself?

Yes I totally agree!
  • janarmac
    janarmac Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    This thread had me laughing out loud!

A) Who gives a rats *kitten* if "all" men like skinny girls? If that was true, I'd be a lesbian! My man loves me for me, not my size (although, he can't deny that he's enjoyed the bigger boobs...), if he was to ever become as shallow as the men some people in this thread seem to hang out with I wouldn't be with him.

B) Grammar nazis unite!!! If you don't care enough to even spell correctly/form a coherent sentence or paragraph, you deserve to have it pointed out. If you choose to have no sense of humour and take it as some personal attack and blow it out of proportion, well then that's your problem. I sincerly hope there's a plan B if law school is plan A.....
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    Options

A) Who gives a rats *kitten* if "all" men like skinny girls? If that was true, I'd be a lesbian! My man loves me for me, not my size (although, he can't deny that he's enjoyed the bigger boobs...), if he was to ever become as shallow as the men some people in this thread seem to hang out with I wouldn't be with him.

B) Grammar nazis unite!!! If you don't care enough to even spell correctly/form a coherent sentence or paragraph, you deserve to have it pointed out. If you choose to have no sense of humour and take it as some personal attack and blow it out of proportion, well then that's your problem. I sincerly hope there's a plan B if law school is plan A.....

YES
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

I don't know you, but I've got a Puffy Heart in my hand with your name all over it!
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I like big fat ugly women...so that when they leave me i don't feel so bad.
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options

I just want to give you a big squishy hug for this post :flowerforyou:
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I like big fat ugly women...so that when they leave me i don't feel so bad.

I think he is on to something here.....
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

Again, why is it "shallow" to have a physical preference? It's only natural. We could actually say the same thing about your man. Is he not shallow for enjoying your bigger boobs? Well some men enjoy slim waist/legs too - but suddenly they're shallow? :laugh: