If you could tell that ONE coworker SOMETHING....

Options

Replies

• noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Wow ~ where I could go with this one!! I could really get some things off my chest. Unfortunately, I have a couple of colleagues from work who are members here & I do not need any word getting back to the individuals that I would like to tell a thing or two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :noway:
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Ok, _____, dear, listen up! I know you are a busy woman but if you have time to pee you have time to change out the TP roll. The same goes for the paper towels and tissues. I am not your maid nor your mother. I am busy too. You are a big girl and I assume you change it at home so why not here at work. I never want to have to waddle over to the cupboard to find a new roll after I have peed. Also, please clean up any messes you might leave from TOM visiting you. This is gross!! I don't need to know that you are on the rag, especially because you left your DNA on the seat!
    Didn't your mother ever teach you bathroom manners?
    Oh and one more thing. Either use all your darn seconds on the microwave, reduce the amount of time you set or clear the $#@&^ thing!!!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    What would you LOVE to tell them?

Mine would be "No one wants to hear your whisper singing all night long. I'm tired of keeping my headphones on and the music level at "holy hell loud" just to block you out for 10 hours a night. Please STFU.

"Stop acting as if you are the king of the whole F****ING world, you do not know everything about this job, I've done it longer than you, and I couldn't care less what you think of me..." and the rest would be too censored to write out.
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    just because im also working dosnt mean you can come and go out of our store to go get food, run and get things you remember you need fo after work , who nows what your doing as much as you please ... i hate it so freaking much you come to work for 4 hours and im there all freaking day and you get to leave whenever you want to while i have to do everything in the store by myself .. if i left you in the front of the store alone even once you would have a stick up your *kitten* ...
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    a) stop complaining about your raging hangover...if you decide to drink all night before work that is NO ONE'S problem but your own!

b) I will personally shoot the next person who uses the microwave without covering their splattery, sticky, slimy, stinky food that was mysteriously left to harden on every possible inside surface!
  • leannmanderson
    Options
    Drop the divatude. You're the one who chose to join two choirs at the same time that practice on the same night of the week. You joined ours first and made that commitment first. Just because you want to play at being Christine when you're really La Carlotta, that doesn't mean you can just insult our director by slyly stating that, well, MAYBE you can train yourself back out of operatic singing and back into Cathedral Lagotto before Christmas. If you're really as good as you think you are, you should have ZERO problems switching between the two.

Oh, and the other mezzo soprano? Whereas you've had lessons for a year, she's been taking professional lessons since she was SEVEN, and has a BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN VOCAL PERFORMANCE!!! In fact, it's what she does for a living. That's the real reason she gets more solos than you do, not nepotism on the part of her husband the organist, since it's the director, not the organist, who decides who gets the solos.
  • jasmineheaven
    Options
    I would tell him..."I WANT YOU!"...then I'd go hide in a corner.
  • Deathwithab
    Options
    you have a boyfriend stop hitting on the rediculously cute UPS guy even when his gf is with him..... you look like a tool and as fun as it is to watch one day shes going to catch on and pop you in the face
  • caretheaton
    caretheaton Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    As my boss, when I come to you and tell you that I'm not sure how to do something, it is your job to direct me to the resources that can assist me (or, God forbid, assist me yourself)... not make me feel like an idiot for asking for help!
  • 16mixingbowls
    16mixingbowls Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    you have a boyfriend stop hitting on the rediculously cute UPS guy even when his gf is with him..... you look like a tool and as fun as it is to watch one day shes going to catch on and pop you in the face

HAHAHA one of my MFP friends has a huge crush on HER UPS guy. What's with UPS lately?!?!?!?

To answer the OP:
    Yes, you DO suck at your job!
  • Deathwithab
    Options

HAHAHA one of my MFP friends has a huge crush on HER UPS guy. What's with UPS lately?!?!?!?

To answer the OP:
    Yes, you DO suck at your job!

HAHAHA they must have some sort of hotness test to get the jobs lol becuase all 3 that come to my store are gorgeous
  • Rachiepie6
    Rachiepie6 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Be polite, you stupid woman!

If I'm walking through a doorway first, wait! Don't barge through.
    If I'm exiting the bathroom or kitchen at the same time you are entering, you let people out before you go in.. it's common sense!
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    :laugh: i love this thread glad to know im not the only one that hates her coworker
  • GamecockFan14
    GamecockFan14 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    STOP BEING SUCH A B*TCH AND GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE. I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOU HUFF AND PUFF ALL DAY JUST BECAUSE THE WORLD DOESNT REVOLVE AROUND YOU. So sorry.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    that i think she's pretty hot.

HAHAHAHAH.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Dear "Yackie"

You are NOT the REAL princess Jasmine, you are a stupid chonga and I want to slap you with my chancleta. Also, your kids are really NOT the cutest kids ever... please stop showing me pictures of them and calling me "boo".
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    You know that think your girlfriend does that you like????? I taught her how to do it on me!
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    ...I'll treat you wayyyy better than your ex did.. trust me. :oX
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    We have EXCELLENT dental insurance so why do your teeth look like that? And how in the world does your boyfriend/baby daddy whatever you want to call him kiss you with a mouth like that!! YUCK!
  • marzahl68
    Options
    Get off your fat @$$ and work for a change! We call you "The Internet Kid" because you surf the web all day long instead of working. Your voice is annoying, so shut up! And yes, one can make it through a Wednesday morning meeting without eating all the donuts on the table and it's absolutely unacceptable that you make female co-workers feel obligated to pay for your lunch! Nobody wants to ride in the same car with you because you won't ever shut up! And no, there is no way in hell you are ever going to catch a ride with me! NOT EVER!

Dang, we need more threads like that! This felt soooo good!