Completely irrational judgement

Options
p0pr0cksnc0ke
p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
What are some things you judge for no real reason?

Me- people that purposefully back their car into spaces instead of pulling in, are arrogant *kitten*. :angry: (don't know why.. but thats the first thing I think...)

what about you? You know you got something...

Replies

• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I judge the contents of people's shopping carts at the grocery store.

It's like WTF, some people don't use their stoves at all, everything is microwaveable.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    People that purposefully name their kids weird names.... like with a 'silent X' on the front or a first name with 3 apostrophies in it.... I mean really? It was hard enough for me to spell my first name when I was in pre-K and 3 of the letters are the damned same! Stop trying to be unique.... it's to the point of ridiculousness!!!!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    You make me laugh!! i'm a *kitten*! I drive a suburban so it is easiest to back into a parking place. Can I ask why it bothers you? Like are we talking in shopping mall parking slots or in their/our driveways?

Alright, mine is groups of women who sit around restaurants and order salads. Thousand calorie salads, who are they fooling?
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options

It's like WTF, some people don't use their stoves at all, everything is microwaveable.

YES!!!!
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options

hahaha. me too!

and stupid drivers.. i'm from LA so. .there are many! lol
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    Options
    You make me laugh!! i'm a *kitten*! I drive a suburban so it is easiest to back into a parking place. Can I ask why it bothers you? Like are we talking in shopping mall parking slots or in their/our driveways?

Alright, mine is groups of women who sit around restaurants and order salads. Thousand calorie salads, who are they fooling?

LOL I don't know why.. maybe its because the smug jerkfaces at my office back into their spaces with their tiny BMWs and Audis and *cheep cheep* set their alarms..

i really dispise the smug jerkwads.
  • hdhbam
    hdhbam Posts: 40
    Options
    Me- people that purposefully back their car into spaces instead of pulling in, are arrogant *kitten*. :angry: (don't know why.. but thats the first thing I think...)

I do this, unless I can pull straight through into a spot that will prevent me from backing out. It's not because I'm arrogant, it's because I'm a dumb *kitten* and I don't trust myself to NOT hit something trying to back out.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options

I do this too. I know its none of my business if they want to eat a whole cartload of crap, but when I see it, I can't help but judge!
  • marz31
    marz31 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    the SAHMs who live less than a half mile from school and DRIVE their kids instead of walking them.
  • airycha
    airycha Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I judge people based on how I feel that day. It makes no sense. One day I may judge somebody for being a rude driver then the next I am going to judge the person that is too nice. You can't win with me!

I also judge people who eat 1,000 calories in food and drink diet soda. It could have to do with the fact that I can't stand diet soda. And if you do this I am judging you right now....
  • airycha
    airycha Posts: 135 Member
    Options

I do this, unless I can pull straight through into a spot that will prevent me from backing out. It's not because I'm arrogant, it's because I'm a dumb *kitten* and I don't trust myself to NOT hit something trying to back out.

But how can you trust yourself not to hit something backing in? I feel more comfortable backing out than I do into parking spots. I drive a small car (Mini Cooper) but I don't trust myself to back between 2 cars. At least I have more room when I am backing out.
  • UponThisRock
    Options
    I also judge people who eat 1,000 calories in food and drink diet soda. It could have to do with the fact that I can't stand diet soda. And if you do this I am judging you right now....

I do this all the time.

Don't judge me bro.
  • UponThisRock
    Options

I do this all the time.

Don't judge me bro.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    Options
    I judge people based on how I feel that day. It makes no sense. One day I may judge somebody for being a rude driver then the next I am going to judge the person that is too nice. You can't win with me!

was totally drinking a Diet Coke from my mcdonalds lunch lol :blushing:
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I also look into people's carts & see people at the deep fried premade food part of the deli and they are all fat....seriously and I just want to yell at them. "AND YOU WONDER WHY YOU ARE FAT!!! LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE EATING!!!! :devil:

I also judge people who see the lane closed 1+ miles before it happens and still wait to the very last minute to squeeze in. These people think they are entitled & I cannot stand them.

One thing I TRY not to judge is people's parenting & their family.
  • biddysaurus
    biddysaurus Posts: 160 Member
    Options

I also judge people who see the lane closed 1+ miles before it happens and still wait to the very last minute to squeeze in. These people think they are entitled & I cannot stand them.

grrr! They make me mad too! I call them "entitled" also!
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    What are some things you judge for no real reason?

what about you? You know you got something...

I'm a former law enforcement instructor and we trained people to back into spaces so in case of emergency they can get in and go. Time is wasted backing out.

At the FBI its kind of a joke that you can tell who is an agent and who is a civilian by how the cars are parked...
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I judge people who tailgate and swerve in and out of traffic without regard for anyone else on the road. It's like they think they're time is worth more than anyone else's, or that they're more important and everyone should make room for them.
  • hdhbam
    hdhbam Posts: 40
    Options

But how can you trust yourself not to hit something backing in? I feel more comfortable backing out than I do into parking spots. I drive a small car (Mini Cooper) but I don't trust myself to back between 2 cars. At least I have more room when I am backing out.

Because I'm great getting the car parked in there straight, and usually there is nothing to hit other than a curb....sometimes if I'm backing in and going butt to butt with another car then there would be another car to hit, but I am good at judging the distance. Backing out, however, is much more complicated. Instead of just looking behind me I have to look side to side and behind me over and over again to make sure there aren't any people or moving cars to hit plus having to look forward to make sure you don't turn the wheel too soon and hit the car parked next to you.
  • UponThisRock
    Options

LOL, I drive my wife crazy with this.