Completely irrational judgement

Options

Replies

• Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I judge people based on how I feel that day. It makes no sense. One day I may judge somebody for being a rude driver then the next I am going to judge the person that is too nice. You can't win with me!

I also judge people who eat 1,000 calories in food and drink diet soda. It could have to do with the fact that I can't stand diet soda. And if you do this I am judging you right now....

I am eating an apple and drinking a diet pepsi! Judge all you want. LOL :tongue:
  • kpxfiles
    kpxfiles Posts: 56 Member
    Options

I also judge people who see the lane closed 1+ miles before it happens and still wait to the very last minute to squeeze in. These people think they are entitled & I cannot stand them.

grrr! They make me mad too! I call them "entitled" also!

Yeah these people make me mad. I do everything I can not to let them in. When I succeed in not letting them in, I laugh. :p
  • airycha
    airycha Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Oh geez....the more I think about this..I'm pretty irrational and judgemental.

I judge people who go out in public in their pajama bottoms, and also people who scuff (or drag) their shoes when they walk!

As long as you don't judge somebody for wearing sweatpants in their own home <
    totally my husband

I hate when people can't pick up their feet when they walk.
  • ceannesjourney
    Options
    What are some things you judge for no real reason?

Me- people that purposefully back their car into spaces instead of pulling in, are arrogant *kitten*. :angry: (don't know why.. but thats the first thing I think...)

what about you? You know you got something...

Just want to let you know that I back into spaces so I wontccidentally run over or hit someone with my vehicle when I back out ofthe spot...I drive an suv and it's not always easy to see shorter people...just anted to let you know there could be very good reasons...
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Random pet peeves of mine?

-People who drag their feet...are you really so lazy that you can't pick up your entire foot when you walk?

-People who talk on their cell phones when they're in the check out line. Seriously? You can't pause your conversation for a moment to answer the clerk who is trying to be patient and help you?

grinds-my-gears11.jpg

Edit: OH and people who think their blinkers are just for decoration and have no functional purpose!
  • Dreamer1311
    Dreamer1311 Posts: 203 Member
    Options

I judge people who go out in public in their pajama bottoms

Agree! Absolutely horrible!!!!! And believe it or not never seen such thing back home in Europe.First time I saw it was in Australia and then here in the States

I can't stand people trying to cut their steak whatever meat with a fork. Hello? What do you have a knife for. I cant stand it if people don't have any eating manners
  • airycha
    airycha Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I judge people based on how I feel that day. It makes no sense. One day I may judge somebody for being a rude driver then the next I am going to judge the person that is too nice. You can't win with me!

I also judge people who eat 1,000 calories in food and drink diet soda. It could have to do with the fact that I can't stand diet soda. And if you do this I am judging you right now....

I am eating an apple and drinking a diet pepsi! Judge all you want. LOL :tongue:

This is better than going to sonic and eating a double burger, a footlong coney, and a large tots with a diet soda (totally know somebody who eats that much at once....)
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options

I also judge people who see the lane closed 1+ miles before it happens and still wait to the very last minute to squeeze in. These people think they are entitled & I cannot stand them.

That's actually how you're supposed to do it. If everyone would drive to the closure and "zipper" together it works great. A few years ago MN's DOT was actually running ads to encourage it, but it didn't work.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Me- people that purposefully back their car into spaces instead of pulling in, are arrogant *kitten*. :angry: (don't know why.. but thats the first thing I think...)

I do this, unless I can pull straight through into a spot that will prevent me from backing out. It's not because I'm arrogant, it's because I'm a dumb *kitten* and I don't trust myself to NOT hit something trying to back out.

But you trust yourself not to hit something backing in??

I don't get this one either *L* How is it EASIER to back in to nearly every parking space?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    People with the pursed-lipped duck-face photos posted of themselves on social networking sites. It gives me the mental image like they are sucking on a straw, except then the straw sucked all their brain matter out!

completely agree...
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    That's actually how you're supposed to do it. If everyone would drive to the closure and "zipper" together it works great. A few years ago MN's DOT was actually running ads to encourage it, but it didn't work.
    Yes. I think it's a shame this doesn't work, but people are too territorial about letting you merge in front of them.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I judge people based on who they associate with on MFP...IJS.
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    tg-slingshot.jpg
  • elizabethblake
    elizabethblake Posts: 384 Member
    Options

I know this, but it still pisses me off! I'm like "no way buddy, think again!"

I judge people who confine themselves to a snail's pace on the cardio machines.
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    the food in peoples shopping carts

people who buy thier kids soda ( I was at Sams Club and the parents bought each of the kids under 4 a 32 oz soda)

I hate soda so I do not understand why people drink so much of it and love it

picky eaters

SAHM that complain about how poor they are but won't get a job

people who have really long hair but don't maintain it so they have a ton of split ends and it looks like it has been through a shredder

I can be judgemental . . .
  • jessicajane11
    Options
    all of these judgements make sense to me for the most part...BUT I'm judging everyone that is posting these judgements that think all of these "*kitten*" "jerkwads" and whatever else they have been called aren't judging them for all of the "stupid" things that they do!

we all judge I'm not innocent, but what I judge most are people that make "judging" others a game. do you know why that guy is driving slowly? or why she is swerving in traffic? or why that person has those exact groceries in their cart? maybe he is new in town & maybe she just had someone call in an emergency & maybe this person isn't shopping for themselves.. I'm not saying you're not right about some people..just maybe try to put the shoe on the other foot..

stressing about anything isn't good for weight loss..stress makes your body store fat..think about it :)

& SAHM's would have to pay for child care if they worked..maybe it would just cancel out..so why not take care of your own children?..
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    i judge people that buy frozen "diet" foods and then sodas and packaged junk food.

also people that look like they put zero effort into getting ready in the morning. not like i look like a supermodel every day but come on... use a mirror.

every train ride in and out of the city is a huge judgefest for me. i could go on for hours...
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I think guys that drive mustangs are *kitten*.... LOL :tongue:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I think guys that drive mustangs are *kitten*.... LOL :tongue:
    What about Smart Car drivers?
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    all of these judgements make sense to me for the most part...BUT I'm judging everyone that is posting these judgements that think all of these "*kitten*" "jerkwads" and whatever else they have been called aren't judging them for all of the "stupid" things that they do!

we all judge I'm not innocent, but what I judge most are people that make "judging" others a game. do you know why that guy is driving slowly? or why she is swerving in traffic? or why that person has those exact groceries in their cart? maybe he is new in town & maybe she just had someone call in an emergency & maybe this person isn't shopping for themselves.. I'm not saying you're not right about some people..just maybe try to put the shoe on the other foot..

stressing about anything isn't good for weight loss..stress makes your body store fat..think about it :)

& SAHM's would have to pay for child care if they worked..maybe it would just cancel out..so why not take care of your own children?..

Who invited Debbie Downer??