What is the rudest thing someone has ever said about your we

Options

Replies

• sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    No one has ever said anything ruder to me than the things I used to say to myself.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Oh, 1 more, poprocksncoke made me remember:

After eating a slice of cake my mother-in-law MADE and SERVED to me: "How are you going to lose your baby weight if you keep eating stuff like that?" This was recently. I've lost 52 lbs.
  • jennajava
    Options
    No one has ever said anything ruder to me than the things I used to say to myself.

This is very powerful.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    My teacher has said to my face:

"your thighs and butt are getting bigger/you need to lose weight in your legs and butt."
    "you look like a fat cow."

Has anyone ever been insulted like this...this is why I began dieting.

This is how ED's start b/c at 5'8 if you reach your goal of 110 your bmi is 16.7, severely underweight. If you become a professional ballerina then sure, destroy your body now at 18 to get what you want and open a studio when you are too old by 30 but otherwise unless your are THAT good I don't think putting your body on the verge of death is worth it.
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    my little sister called me fat once! that broke my heart!
  • jennajava
    Options
    Man, these are depressing. I guess since everyone else can laugh and post their insults, I can do the same.

Incident 1: Dad: "You're looking less Peter Griffinish these days" -referring to my double chin-

Incident 2: I bet if you lost 15 pounds, guys would break down the door to get to you. Don't get me wrong, you're pretty.. but you're just so.. so damn big. There's so much of you! (Said to me between the ages of 15-24)

Incident 3: You've gotten rid of your double chin.. well there's still some more left that you need to work on but it's not nearly as much as it was before.

Incident 4: -Said to me JUST last night- Dad: *Stares at her* You need to work more on this *pats her belly* before the rest of this *points to legs* get any smaller. You're big in the belly, but your legs are small.

Um...is Dad skinny?
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    "I'm not into big girls:"

this is what made me go on a diet. :angry: :sad: :brokenheart:
    if only he saw me now.....mother %^$#*& lol
  • FunRun08
    FunRun08 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    A few weeks ago I was at a bar and some rude, drunk Army guy was making comments while I was talking to a friend. Specifically, he said "Your fat *kitten* is blocking the exit. You're a fat f*ckin fire hazard, Shamu."

Needless to say, he was singing a different tune when I introduced my mug of beer into his crotch with more force than I've ever manage to muster before or after that situation while he was in the fetal position on the floor.

Can I buy you a drink :drinker:
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I was riding my bike around my neighborhood and 2 young men yelled, "Oink, Oink, Oink", at me when I rode by.
  • Vaanja
    Vaanja Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    The most *retarded* I've ever heard from my mother-in-law was, "Girl, those overalls make you look FAT."

...I was two weeks away from giving birth. She wasn't joking.

But I laughed so hard I couldn't even count it as hurtful.
  • DawnB86
    DawnB86 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow! These are awful! I can't believe people can be so cruel! But....yes I have a few:

1. I was on crutches because I had gout from eating gross food in Texas. A coworker said "You know, if you lost some weight you wouldn't have gout. You'd be so much better off." What an idiot: clearly she's not aware that ANYONE can have gout and it has nothing to do with weight! I wanted to smack her but she got fired shortly after so ...problem solved.

2. Trying on clothes when I was 14 and my mom said "you can't buy that shirt, I can see your rolls." Wow, Mom, that hurts. We're best friends now but I really gave her an earful over that one!

3. Ex-boss...also got fired strangely enough: I complained that the very pregnant lady we worked with was wearing MINI SKIRTS and liked to expose her cleavage because she thought she could get a boyfriend that way. The boss told me, "well, people with certain body types can wear different things. I mean, you couldn't come in with something like that but...." Needless to say I cut her off right there and stormed out of her office and headed straight for HR!
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    ive got a plastic floor mat under my chair at work and it was cracking. ONe of the managers came up to me and asked if i was some heavy weight because i broke it. Another was my husbands cousin who patted me on the butt and said that my *kitten* was getting wide
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    A srum half on the rugby pitch called me a fat *kitten* once while raking me when I took too long to get out of the ruck...I broke 3 of his ribs (the tackle was legal!)

People have teased me since I was a little kid. If it wasn't about weight it was about something else. The ones that got me mad enough I scrapped over, the ones that didn't I ignored. At the end of the day all that matters is how you feel about yourself. Don't let others get you down.

Or as Katt Williams put it:
    B**** it's called SELF-ESTEEM! It's esteem of your mothaf*****' self. How am I gonna f*** up how you feel about you simple b****?

=)
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    When I was younger playing softball (11-12) I was still pretty big... and my team was called the Dollard des Ormeaux (where we lived) Mosquitos, Our shirts said DOLLARD on them... and my friends brother always call med DO LARD like DOUGH LARD... hurtful!

My x boyfriend 2 1/2 years ago said... he couldn't accept the extra person in my life... I said MY SON? he said NO the extra person you are carrying around on your body... lose that and I might consider marrying you one day...

Some people can be so hateful!

UMM YAH buhbye to my X bfnd lol.... makes ya wonder why he is my X bfnd? lol (btw he is still single if anyone is looking :P )

now I am engaged to the most lovable adorable man in the world... who loves me just the way I am... actually is pretty crazy about me being "cuddly" lol

and of course wedding shopping earlier this year... I walked in the sales lady went EEEH what size are you ? I said 20-22 she said HMM well when is the wedding? I said Next October 2012 she said well that's good then it give you plenty of time to lose weight then you can come back and we can try to squeeze you into a dress.... YAH OK THEN
    I am not a SAUSAGE I will not be SQUEEEZED into anything lol

(btw found a lovely dress at another store where they were PLENTY helpful and delightful!)
  • DawnB86
    DawnB86 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    BTW...:mad: and :cry:
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Wow! These are awful! I can't believe people can be so cruel! But....yes I have a few:

1. I was on crutches because I had gout from eating gross food in Texas. A coworker said "You know, if you lost some weight you wouldn't have gout. You'd be so much better off." What an idiot: clearly she's not aware that ANYONE can have gout and it has nothing to do with weight! I wanted to smack her but she got fired shortly after so ...problem solved.

2. Trying on clothes when I was 14 and my mom said "you can't buy that shirt, I can see your rolls." Wow, Mom, that hurts. We're best friends now but I really gave her an earful over that one!

3. Ex-boss...also got fired strangely enough: I complained that the very pregnant lady we worked with was wearing MINI SKIRTS and liked to expose her cleavage because she thought she could get a boyfriend that way. The boss told me, "well, people with certain body types can wear different things. I mean, you couldn't come in with something like that but...." Needless to say I cut her off right there and stormed out of her office and headed straight for HR!

#2 - when i was a kid, i went shopping with my friend's aunt and she said that if i was 'skinny' i would be able to wear nice clothes like my friend.
  • Vaanja
    Vaanja Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    A srum half on the rugby pitch called me a fat *kitten* once while raking me when I took too long to get out of the ruck...I broke 3 of his ribs (the tackle was legal!)

People have teased me since I was a little kid. If it wasn't about weight it was about something else. The ones that got me mad enough I scrapped over, the ones that didn't I ignored. At the end of the day all that matters is how you feel about yourself. Don't let others get you down.

Or as Katt Williams put it:
    B**** it's called SELF-ESTEEM! It's esteem of your mothaf*****' self. How am I gonna f*** up how you feel about you simple b****?

=)

LOVE this, and *LOVE* Katt Williams.
  • Elisirmon
    Elisirmon Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Most people hate themselves so to make them feel better they point out other peoples weaknesses. I had several as a kid my brothers used to moo at me and I was very lean 5'6" and 120lbs. I try to focus on how I feel about myself and it is amazing even thou I may not loose weight but am working out my attitude changes and I feel great about life.
  • epona_mus
    epona_mus Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    A salesperson at Nordstrom told me that "They don't carry these clothes in big girl sizes". It was a Tahari suit and I was a size 12 at the time... I wrote it off to her being a beach.
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Can I just tell all you ladies how beautiful you are?

as often as you want lol and thank you :laugh: :happy: