Replies

• Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 3 and feeling great! I burned 204 this time - stepped up the intensity a bit from yesterday since yesterday didn't leave me in pain. Can't wait to get back at it tomorrow!
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I didn't see this last week, but I actually started 30DS on 11/14 and did it every day. I took today off. Tomorrow will be Day 7. I think I lost about 1.5 pounds this week, and 3/4 inch in my waist. Was really sore all over for several days. I will start the measurements tomorrow morning.

I actually got nauseous after the first session, so scaled back the intensity slightly for the next couple sessions, but definitely started feeling alot stronger and kicking up the intensity for sessions 4-6. Not sure if I'll be ready for Level 2 in 4 days though

Natalie
  • tangiesharp
    tangiesharp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!! I finished day 8 today and it's still getting better. The 2nd set of pushups is a killer and I've modified the side lunge and alternate arm raises for the first set. I'm pretty pleased with the results so far. I'll publish measurements after day 10, when I'm ready to start Level II. Shred on!!
  • natalie412
    Options
    Just finished Day 7. Seemed harder today after taking yesterday off! Those anterior shoulder raises - Ouch!

Natalie
  • ncytiz
    ncytiz Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    L1D6 completed. I thought I would be getting better at these exercises by now, but I'm gonna keep pushing myself and try to be able to do each exercise all the way through by the end of level 1.

I weighed in today and this week I lost 2.2 pounds! Yay!!
  • cjayplus2
    cjayplus2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome results! Today was day 8 for me and I found it tough. Will push on though, only 2 more days until I'm on to level 2.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    Day 4 over here - did level 1 twice in a row today! (still only going to count it as 1 day, just wanted to do more!) I *really* want to get the most out of those ab exercises! Some things are still very difficult, but practice makes perfect.
  • Music35Fly
    Music35Fly Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing?? I just finished day 7 and i feel good. Looking forward to getting through this week and doing new measurements. :smile:

Has anyone taken measurements since they started?
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Bump. I start 30 day shred this friday. Glad i found this page :)
  • pinktink88
    Options
    can i join this group still?
    ive done the 30ds twice already.. i love it a bit too much!!!!

cw:141.4
    gw: 135.8

will do L1D1 tonight when the kids are asleep
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    How is everyone doing?? I just finished day 7 and i feel good. Looking forward to getting through this week and doing new measurements. :smile:

Has anyone taken measurements since they started?

I took beginning measurements and I was thinking I'd probably do them on day 15 and then at the end. I'm scared to get discouraged if I don't see much difference doing it weekly...
  • tangiesharp
    tangiesharp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Took yesterday off. Today I completed D9L1 and my calorie burn was the highest since day 1. My arms and legs no longer feel like jello when I finish. I feel like I'm holding my stomach in more - either that or its slowly disappearing. I'm happy either way. I'm starting to get a little nervous about starting Level 2. I'm sure it will hurt again at first, but the payoff will be BIG!! Happy shredding
  • natalie412
    Options
    Did L1D8 today - really pushed. My lunges are getting really low, doing alot more pushups, and the cardio actually seems like a relief after the strength section! Going to take measurements when I start Level 2 (although that will be the day after Thanksgiving, so maybe I'll do it Thanksgiving morning instead, since I'll probably be bloated Friday!). Not sure that I will see a huge amount of progress yet, but I don't care, because I feel great, and tighter, and I know I look better.
  • pinktink88
    Options
    L1D1 DONE :smile:
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I started on the 14th too! Today was day 8 for me and it was tough. Guess maybe it was my food yesterday
    . Im also trying to do advanced level 1! Yikes! Still having trouble with anterior arm raises with sideways lunge!
  • charlotte3176
    charlotte3176 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    L5D5 done. I usually do some walking after 30DS to burn some extra calories, but today I decided to do another circuit video and I am worn slap out. I'm hoping to exercise every day this week!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    Finished L1D5 a little while ago - tried to do it twice in a row like yesterday, but got interrupted at the 50 minute mark. LOL. I usually use my 3 lb weights for everything but I picked up my 5 lb weights for a couple of the strength moves this time and I got a better calorie burn today than yesterday. I plan to do it tomorrow and Friday but I'm not sure if I'll have time on Thursday with traveling to see the family...
  • fitmel08
    Options
    lol sooo have not done this every day like everyone else :( I noticed another thread starting the 30DS with tomorrow being day 1 so I think Im goin going to pop over to that one with a new commitment- everyone on here seems to really be seeing some improvements after day 7, I'm impressed! (To be honest I was a little skeptical it would work very well but I figured that doing something was better than nothing- now that I hear all the results, I'm more motivated lol- thanks ladies!)
  • Music35Fly
    Music35Fly Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Day 8 yesterday! Feeling good and i am starting to feel tighter. Not sure i look much different but I feel better. How is everyone else doing?

I plan to work out all week and take Sunday off. I will check in later tonight after workout 9!