Starting 30 Day Shred 11/14/11

Options

Replies

• natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Just did L1D9. Woohoo! Felt great. Maybe I am ready for L2. Realized this time that I could go under audio options on the main menu and turn off Jillian's voice. Gets tiresome hearing the same things over and over.

Maybe TMI, but my husband was running his hand over my butt and hips last night and said wow, it feels so different - so many different planes and angles. I told him "you don't know how happy you just made me!" Yay!
  • ncytiz
    ncytiz Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I did L1D7 today. I'm gonna try to do a run tomorrow and then shred the rest of the weekend, but it will be hard with all the festivities and shopping. I want to be ready for level 2 next week, so that will be my motivation to make time to do it.

We're making progress, so let's keep at it!
  • pinktink88
    Options
    L1D2 done
    L1D3 done
  • pinktink88
    Options
    Just did L1D9. Woohoo! Felt great. Maybe I am ready for L2. Realized this time that I could go under audio options on the main menu and turn off Jillian's voice. Gets tiresome hearing the same things over and over.

Maybe TMI, but my husband was running his hand over my butt and hips last night and said wow, it feels so different - so many different planes and angles. I told him "you don't know how happy you just made me!" Yay!

i know, i had to do the same to her voice lol
    aww, bless your hubby xx
  • cjayplus2
    cjayplus2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day 10 for me today, felt really good and feel ready to move on to level 2 tomorrow :smile:
  • natalie412
    Options
    Did day 10 too, after putting the turkey in the oven! Ready for Level 2 tomorrow.
  • pinktink88
    Options
    woop woop for day 10
  • Music35Fly
    Music35Fly Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Completed day 10 also yesterday. Going to start Level 2 today and see how it goes. I may add some cardio today as well to burn a little more after Thanksgiving. :) Looking forward to the weight in and measurements this weekend.
  • pinktink88
    Options
    Completed day 10 also yesterday. Going to start Level 2 today and see how it goes. I may add some cardio today as well to burn a little more after Thanksgiving. :) Looking forward to the weight in and measurements this weekend.

good luck with weigh in hun
  • pinktink88
    Options
    L1D4 done
    my thighs hurt lol
  • ncytiz
    ncytiz Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Did L1D8 today. For the first time, I did all the pushups! Ok, they're still the girly ones, but it's exciting to know that I'm getting stronger. Hopefully I'll be able to see the changes soon too!

I'm glad I have this forum to keep me accountable, or I'd probably still be in my pajamas today :laugh:
  • caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I know I'm a little late, but I went on a hunt for 30ds today and finally found it! I'm about to start it right now. I heard people have noticed results in as little as 4 days, I wonder if itll be the same for me!
  • natalie412
    Options
    Did L2D1 this morning. It was hard! But it was fun - L2 has some interesting moves, and I actually enjoyed it, when I didn't feel like I was going to die. I did have to take a few 5 sec breathers.
  • cjayplus2
    cjayplus2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level 2 Day 1 and WOW! it was really intense. Really struggled my way through it, but was great for a change.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I missed 2 days due to holiday travel, but I just completed day 6, did it twice and I'm worn out but feeling good. 4 more days of level 1 for me.
  • auntgoonie
    Options
    Hi I started with the JM Banish Fat dvd and LOVE it alot more than the Shred!!! It is 45 mins of total workout that kicks your butt!!!
  • pboyd1963
    Options
    Please count me in I can get pass the first week. I need all the help I can get
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Hi I started with the JM Banish Fat dvd and LOVE it alot more than the Shred!!! It is 45 mins of total workout that kicks your butt!!!

I am loving the Shred for now, but will definitely be checking into some of JM's other workouts after I've completed it. Seems like lots of people love lots of her workouts.
  • tjames719
    tjames719 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Did level 2 for the first time today...it kicked my butt...but I did it. Today was only day 8 of the 30 day shred but I felt like I was ready for level 2 was getting bored with level 1. I also walk about an hour everyday so hoping for some good results. Good luck to everyone!
  • queenbee917
    queenbee917 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm only on day 5 due to set backs from a bad back. I find it easier to get through the workouts when I turn Jillian's voice off, she gets distracting after a while, it went a lot quicker