THE Team - Week 1 - 2/6/09

Options

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,004 Member
    Options
    Ok, so get_fit - - - add yours to the copy/pasted one from chantybear, like this:
    renayeb - SW 257/CW 245 /GW 150 /progress -12 lbs.
    chantybear- SW 148/ CW 142.5/GW 125/ progress -5.5 lbs.
    get_fit2009 - SW 175/CW 165.5/GW 140/ progress -9.5 lbs.

and if anyone else wants to be in this list , add on below get_fit........

yes, edited:grumble:
    lulu - SW 205/GW 145/CW 197/progress -8 lbs.
    get_fit2009: SW 175/GW 140/CW 165.5/progress -9.5 lbs.

Keep postin' and I'll keep addin'!
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    oh heck! Nevermind.... cm's idea is MUCH better. Do that.:blushing:
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Friday Weigh-In

Start Weight (1/28/09): 146 pounds
    Today 2/6/09: 136.6

9.4 freaking pounds down in 1.5 weeks? Hell yeah. Course I think I was retaining some major water weight from bad food and a visit from Aunt Flo when I weighed last. That's almost half my goal! But I know it will be slower here on out.

WOW!!!!!!! Youve lost more in 1.5 weeks than I did i a month!! Congrats!! Have you noticed where its come off?? Im jealous..:laugh:
  • LosingIt4good
    Options
    Losingit4good: SW 240/GW 175/CW 132/progress -8lbs
  • LosingIt4good
    Options
    Hey T.H.E. (The Hot Elite) Team.

My weightloss for the week is 4 lbs and in the last 12 days I am down 12lbs. The first week was awesome and Im trying to stay motivated. You guys are great. Kudos to andersonchristineg for the major weighloss, I know it was difficult. For the rest of you, this support group is to help us all and we will ALL get to our goals.:drinker: Just let us help motivate you.:flowerforyou:

My finaly goal is to be at 150 by September. Not October, not December, not 2015.

Lulubar you are too funny. Love what you said about the skinny suit and I agree. I wore some one-size-fits-all leggings today and they must have lied on the tag cause (I) wasn't staying in them. I had them stupid things rolling all down my tush all day at work. :angry: :laugh:

Goooo T.H.E. Team

SW 257
    CW 245
    GW 150

Week One weightloss is 4 lbs!

The hot elite team... I :heart: it!! :love:

Wow! 12 pounds!! Thats amazing!

I hate those "1 size fits all" labels. Im 6ft tall so for me... NOTHING in that category ever fits me right.. :grumble: :grumble: I swear someone out there had an evil plan when they came up with that "size" :bigsmile:
  • LosingIt4good
    Options
    Losingit - Thank you soooooo much - I printed out your routine - I'm totally gonna give it a try! I don't have access to a pool, but I'm calling around this afternoon to find one! I love to swim - so it would be a great exercise for me!! Thanks for sharing - you're da best!:flowerforyou:

And welcome morgolas- we're glad to have you! Your wife's a pretty smart cookie! A healthy low-fat kind of cookie.:bigsmile: My hubby's doing this with me too - it's makes it sooo awesome when we have a partner at home to get healthy with!!!

Thanks lulu!
    If you try to bite me tho, I'll have to hurt ya... :laugh: :laugh:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    oh heck! Nevermind.... cm's idea is MUCH better. Do that.:blushing:

I don't know if it's better, but definitely easier for you.......(and I don't want to do it! ) :tongue:
  • chantybear
    Options
    How is everyone tonight? I just got back from blockbuster, and am totally annoyed with the girl at the till.....gr

Yay Friday night?
  • cmriverside
    Options
    How is everyone tonight? I just got back from blockbuster, and am totally annoyed with the girl at the till.....gr

Yay Friday night?

thsmiley_consoling.gifwhat'd she do?
  • lulubar
    Options
    did you get a good movie chanty?
  • lulubar
    Options

Yay Friday night?

Your emoticons CRACK me up!:laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • cmriverside
    Options

Yay Friday night?

Your emoticons CRACK me up!:laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh:

too much time on my hands........:ohwell:
  • LosingIt4good
    Options
    Losingit4good: SW 240/GW 175/CW 132/progress -8lbs

Im such a nerd... :laugh:

This SHOULD read....

Losingit4good: SW 240/GW 175/CW 232/progress -8lbs
  • chantybear
    Options

Yay Friday night?

She was being a dumb *****, and was like oh what is the name of your parents account, wheres picture id....it is my account ...do I look like I am 12? And I was too lazy to go get my purse from the car so I said **** it and left..I was going to get Monty Python's the meaning of life, but I am downloading the dutchess now!
  • LosingIt4good
    Options
    We used to do that blockbuster mailing program and they were always messing up our account, not giving us our free rentals, ect and charging us for things we werent supposed to get charged for. Twice they said we never brought movies back, however.. there they were!! On the shelf! I just got fed up with it. Redbox for a buck is way cheaper and easier!
  • chantybear
    Options
    Yeah Blockbuster sucks! 6$ for a new release seriously?!?!?! We usually go to Rogers (I think it is only Canadian), but we forgot to bring back two movies from last weekend, and the late charges, and stupid!
  • lulubar
    Options
    We do Netflix and I love it. What's redbox? Is it a store or a mail provider?

Chanty - people can be so annoying sometimes BUT I'd rather be mistaken for being younger than older anyday:happy: Trust me, it's all about where you are on the scale of life. :wink:

Happy weekend!
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Yeah Blockbuster sucks! 6$ for a new release seriously?!?!?! We usually go to Rogers (I think it is only Canadian), but we forgot to bring back two movies from last weekend, and the late charges, and stupid!

NETFLIX, eh. The best. Hardly ever mess up, unlimited monthly rentals, all online ordering. Mail back. Reasonable price. I use their site to look up movies that are on TV, too, to see if I want to watch them - since it rates them for me according to my tastes and my past reviews of the hundreds of movies I've rated.
    Now that they have streaming movies I think it is even better!

If I send a movie back on Monday, I get another one on Wednesday. They have lots of distribution centers so they are fast. Is there a Canadian Netflix?
  • healthymom2009
    Options
    Losingit4good: SW 240/GW 175/CW 232/progress -8lbs
    healthymom2009: SW 202/GW 150/CW 198/progress -4lbs.

I would like to be a Newbie to this group because I feel better just reading the thread! I like having the accountability of a group too. Just look at the weight lost this week...we are all awesome!

My workout routine is:
    30 minutes elliptical + 30 minutes treadmill or 30 minutes weight machines + 30 min elliptical

On thursday I spent 60 min on the elliptical and burned 800 cal. Gotta love that! A couple months ago I was proud of 300 calories.

Good luck to everyone!

142950.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary