• jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    iphone
  • Booboo78
    Booboo78 Posts: 169
    Options
    My Sky remote control

I suppose I can zap them to death with repeats of X-Factor, Strictly Come Dancing, and TOWIE he he
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    nail polish and sunglasses. At least I'll be fashionable when I die!!
  • midwifekelley2350
    midwifekelley2350 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    fetal heart tone doppler so if the zombie is pregnant i might be able to buy some time!
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    ... I don't know that she's an object, but the only thing to the left of me is the security guard. She's not armed tho... still. Human body shield??
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Okay, this is going to sound bad....

I have my .45 with several boxes of ammo :happy: , 5 felines with extremely sharp claws :laugh: , & a husband with USMC training :heart: . I live in Arizona & practically everyone I know has multiple guns in their home, vehicle, and carry them as well. Growing up there was at least one gun in every room of the house. Including my room & even the bathroom.:huh:

So, I think I'm safe... :bigsmile:

Then again, the ones who always seem to be prepared are usually the ones that get all c*cky in the movies & die first! :noway:
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

I have my .45 with several boxes of ammo :happy: , 5 felines with extremely sharp claws :laugh: , & a husband with USMC training :heart: . I live in Arizona & practically everyone I know has multiple guns in their home, vehicle, and carry them as well. Growing up there was at least one gun in every room of the house. Including my room & even the bathroom.:huh:

Then again, the ones who always seem to be prepared are usually the ones that get all c*cky in the movies & die first! :noway:

Can I go stay with you all!?
  • SixCatFaerie
    Options

Can I got stay with you all!?

Sure! Be warned though, you may be mistaken for a zombie or a looter. Generally, it is shoot first & ask questions later. Lol, I think we are all too crazy to be accepting more crazies!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

I've lived in Arizona my entire life and have never owned a gun, but I suppose it's a fairly accurate generalization.
    I think you're probably better prepared than I am with my hole punch and video camera.
  • SixCatFaerie
    Options

I've lived in Arizona my entire life and have never owned a gun, but I suppose it's a fairly accurate generalization.
    I think you're probably better prepared than I am with my hole punch and video camera.

It is true that I have met quite a few people that are like you in Arizona. Plenty of people don't own & never have owned a gun at all. Just everyone that I know personally are like that, I admit it, I'm probably considered a Redneck! Ha!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options

I don't know how effective that will be with zombies, but that is the best desk gadget I have ever seen! I'm so getting one when I get me an office job :)

You like my little Froggy desk toy? I got it from a friend - the bottom of it says "Collections Etc".........I looked at their website, and they didn't have it anymore :(
  • mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm beginning to think there is a market for a dual purpose stapler weapon of some sort....Looks like it'd definitely save some of you folks...

Now accepting investors, prototype soon to follow..
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options

I don't know how effective that will be with zombies, but that is the best desk gadget I have ever seen! I'm so getting one when I get me an office job :)

You like my little Froggy desk toy? I got it from a friend - the bottom of it says "Collections Etc".........I looked at their website, and they didn't have it anymore :(
    I used to get a Collections Etc catalog. They have the coolest stuff (at least they used to).
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    To my left are my 2 cats...*kitten*, I think I'm screwed. Might as well start eating brains now so I can get used to the taste
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options

It is true that I have met quite a few people that are like you in Arizona. Plenty of people don't own & never have owned a gun at all. Just everyone that I know personally are like that, I admit it, I'm probably considered a Redneck! Ha!

I live in rural Missouri. A&E TV had a TV special about the town I grew up in, making us out to be the biggest gun carrying rednecks of all time. Granted 13 people did open fire on the town bully then when the cops and fbi came, no one in the town saw anything..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skidmore,_Missouri

Just drop that in there.. If a zombie appocolypse came to my home town.. There we be a lot of dead zombies, beer cans everywhere and the smell of gunpowder and shotgun shells would cover the ground like leaves... sad part is.... I'm not joking. Great people, just as a kid growing up, you learned how to shoot. As well as I remember kids having guns in their gun racks in their trucks at school and it was common to see trucks with them all over. No one locked their doors on cars or houses. I bet it's changed some now, been awhile since I went back there. People were great, it was just time to move on.
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna survive the zombie attack... I have a tape depenser, stapler, and pile of manilla file folders.... :ohwell:
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Options
    I would have a choice between a very awkward wooden end-table, and my iPhone.

I choose the iPhone because I have an app with a Light Saber... win.
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    pen cup with pens and pencils, double stacker tray with papers on it... oooh and a paper clip!!!!!!!!! yeah! I have faith that i will win!:laugh:
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    I would have a choice between a very awkward wooden end-table, and my iPhone.

I choose the iPhone because I have an app with a Light Saber... win.
    Wanna be myfriend??? I can stand behind you with my paper clip and you can fight them off with your iPhone light saber!!!! lmao
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    A scanner and a receipt printer....hmmm. I might be able to do a little damage if I throw them at the zombie, but if there's a mob I'm screwed. Too bad I don't work at Cabela's, it might have been a gun!