Where were you exactly 1yr ago in your journey? I was..

Options

Replies

• bonnt
    bonnt Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    1 year ago, I was about... 200 lbs, and just getting knocked up. :) Now I have a 3 month old daughter. First hints of pregnancy were thanksgivng day.
  • shortandfaithful
    Options
    A year ago today I was holding my 5 day old baby, recovering from a c-section and coping with shingles. Today I am 15 days into another life changing event. I am officially 15 days into my permanent life style change and down 9.5lbs from where I was a lil over 2 weeks ago. The worse comparison between this year and last is the fact that I am still 8 lbs heavier than I was right after delivery. But hay I'm officially moving in the right direction.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Well a year ago, I was roughly 65 lbs heavier. Looking somewhat like this:

k5gsx.jpg

But currently I am looking like this:

66m9w7.jpg

Um yea this guy ^^^^ is super hott...... Who is he? :)
  • healthchick
    healthchick Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome transformation, looking very hot
  • healthchick
    healthchick Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    A year ago today I was about 20 pounds heavier and smoked almost a pack of cigarettes a day. I couldn't walk very far without being embarrassed because I could hear my self huffing and puffing.

I didn't begin my journey until Feb 15, 2011. That is the morning I smoked my very last cigarette. I'm glad for this topic because, even though most of the time I am convinced I am moving at a snails pace, it's nice to be able to say that I am a non smoker and can actually walk for miles without becoming tired or extremely winded. I HAVE been making progress!!!

Outstanding effort, well done
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    A year ago today I was 10lbs lighter than I am now!!! Then my mum got sick, we nearly got kicked out of switzerland, my husband got arrested (and eventually cleared) for embezzlement, my daughter was sick in hospital for 2 months, then our new neighbours called the landlord because they said our baby cried all day without taking into account that 3 of our babies were only just 2 years old at the time and the landlord said we broke the rules of our rental by having not notified him that we now had 4 children , then I got cancer and had t have treatment then thinsg got better and better and now finally I'm able to say that I won't ever have a year like that ever again. There may be other crappy years on teh horizon, life is long but I'm not going to use food to fill the fear anymore. I'm going to use stress as a even bigger reason to take care of myself because right now, 18lbs down I feel invincible!!!
  • acidosaur
    acidosaur Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    One year ago...I don't actually know how much I weighed, because I was just too afraid of scales. Estimating, I think I was about 20lb heavier than today, at least.

One thing's for sure- my eating habits were terrible. I ate at least two plates of whatever I had for dinner- usually pasta, cheese, potatoes etc. I used to have two baguette sandwiches for lunch.

AND I hadn't yet fallen in love/hate with Jillian Michaels!! haha.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Um yea this guy ^^^^ is super hott...... Who is he? :)

Ah, thank ya! :wink:
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Great work in those pics! wow!

one year ago about 27 lbs heavier for me. Still working on the last 3 to hit the 30# loss.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    1 year ago today I was preparing to celebrate my daughter's 4th birthday (she will be 5 tomorrow) I was also 5 months pregnant with my son :)
    I had no weight loss goal at the time because I was just focused on keeping my gain to a minimum (dr's orders) So by the end of my pregnancy I was happy to say I only gained 24lbs...the same exact amount I gained with my daughter!
    And now here I am trying to lose it all...

Good luck everyone :)
  • HeyGrlHey
    Options
    A year ago....I weighed 143lbs. At the time I was trying to lose weight, but was not very motivated. I thought I still looked good. Last year as I was trying to lose weight I actually ended up gaining - 20lbs. I weighed in around 163lbs back in May. I am happy to say that I am now back down to 145lbs and I look forward to passing 143lbs all the way to the 30's!

M.
  • snowstorme
    snowstorme Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    A year ago I was 284 lbs and waiting for my first shipment of medifast. That was 122lbs ago. I thank god that my in-laws discovered it and went on it and told my hubby and me about the program.
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    1 year ago I was a Whopping 312lbs and today I am Weighing in at 156lbs.. Man what an Amazing year this has been for me.. So life changing for the better.. I am down 156lbs as of yesturday and I am 11lbs from my goal.. I have done this souly thru exercise and 1200-1300 calorie diet.. No Fad Diets or Surgeries.. Nothing But Blood, Sweat & Tears..

"Not Sweat you see on me that's Awesome Sauce Baby!!!!"
    ~Rachel~
    bef-1.png
    new-1-1.png

You look amazing and well done to everyone xxx
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    I was 198lbs and now I'm 154lbs thats 44lbs of ugly fat gone. I'm still ugly but not as heavy!!!!!.
    I feel so much better for it too.
  • lupa01
    lupa01 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I was 140 pounds heavier than I am today! Seems so long ago and not so long ago at the same time, I guess I'm only half the man I used to be...:laugh:

Wow!! You really are amazing!!
  • lupa01
    Options
    A year ago I was 284 lbs and waiting for my first shipment of medifast. That was 122lbs ago. I thank god that my in-laws discovered it and went on it and told my hubby and me about the program.

What a huge transformation you have made! You should be so proud, great job and blessings to you in the future!:-)
  • lupa01
    Options
    Wow...awesome stories here!

I was halfway through an 86 day 11,000 mile cross country trip. I was in San Francisco and steadily working my way up to my high weight of 193....

Now, I am 24 lbs lighter (I'm a slow and steady kind of gal), determined to keep going to my goal. Eff you holidaze! You will not deter me from this life changing mission. RAWR

:wink:

I know that's right! Nothing's gonna stop me now, not even the holidays!lol
  • sunshinestorm
    sunshinestorm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Good question! And it is so good to look back because so much can happen in a year's time. Sometimes we get so focused on the day to day, we forget how far we've come. Last year at this time I was 9lbs heavier. Hard to imagine! The year before that at this time (2009) I was the same. 2011 has been a great year for me in my weight loss journey! Keep up the good work everyone!!
  • lupa01
    Options
    I was about 2 months into my journey and about 85 pounds heavier than I am now. I think I started doing Zumba for the first time almost exactly a year ago. I might have gotten one or two comments on my weight loss, but most people didn't notice yet. Now they don't even recognize me.

A-MA-ZING!! Great job lady! You look FANTASTIC!:-)
  • joshiesdad
    Options
    One year ago today I was in Denial. Still over 350lbs and did not care. Boy was I stupid. Glad I finally wised up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!