Older Men vs Younger Men?

Options
1235»

Replies

• coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    My husband is 27 years my senior. And it works amazingly. But I don't think age has jack to do with relationships. What works for individual people works for them. Age should never be a factor. As long as everyone is legal. ;)
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I used to prefer younger men when I was dating because they were less likely to want to "talk" and "share their feelings" and have a "real relationship". Being a single mother I didn't want to involve them in my real life (ie - with my daughter) and it worked out much neater that way.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    My ex husband was 8 years older than me. What a nightmare! He thought his age made him smarter and better than me.

My current (and last) husband is 5-1/2 years younger than me and we couldn't be happier!

But as someone stated, I really don't think age has much to do with a successful relationship. Compatibility knows no age.
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I prefer younger men because I am immature.

sup? :P
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Older generally, but not like a "old enough to be my dad" age difference. My partner is 4 years older than me :)

Tbh I'm not that fussed as long as they're not really immature. I just think at my age (21) if I was with someone my age or younger, most around here are just really immature and/or not up for long term relationships.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I prefer younger men because I am immature.

sup? :P

*bats eyelashes* I'm wearing the lacy Depends today. :wink:
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    An older couple in their 60's decided to get a divorce.
    After a few months they met and decided to catch up a bit.
    The woman was bragging that she had found a 20 year old lover.
    The man also bragged he found a 20 year old girlfriend.

The woman said "Maybe so, but I've still got it better than you. Remember..20 goes into 60 more times than 60 goes into 20"

LOL!

My husband is 7 yrs older than me and we fit perfectly. :) I've always dated older guys...it just always felt right!