Replies

• hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Double post...told ya my computer was acting up! :bigsmile:
  • Bheller234
    Options
    Hey everyone,

How is everyone doing tonight? Haven't check in in a while and talked to everyone. Things are going pretty great lately. Been working out at karate pretty hard and feeling great about it. Finally got to go ice skating today and it was so much fun. I made some amazing food today also. So excited to eat protein bars and protein peanut butter balls. Excited to go to karate tomorrow. Going to work out really hard! :happy:

Hope you all have an amazing night and a great week! Work hard, eat healthy, and stay positive!!!

Brandi :wink:
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    Im checking in :wink: There is so much going on in our little group.
    Yay for the lose sammy woooo hoooo. Penny so sad about the baby ,thinking about you. Good job Bheller. Thank you hawkeye i am going to the beach to relax :wink: I am also jealous of kerrys snow also :tongue: Maybe I will try the c25k wed. So happy everyone is haning in there I love our group :bigsmile: a few more days and I will get back on tract :grumble:

Goodnight :yawn:
  • kerryannk
    kerryannk Posts: 148
    Options
    New week!

Haven't gotten any exercise in since Saturday, but I'm going to count 12 hours of waiting tables as a workout. Cannot wait for tomorrow's day off so I can get the housework caught up! The man of the house was a huge help yesterday while I was at work; he got all the dishes done and put together our new TV stand/bookshelf.

Hope you all have a good day, try your best to stick to your goals!
  • sammylc
    sammylc Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Quick check in for me. Finished under cals for the day but only just. Ten hour day at work stuck at my desk so no real time/energy to workout, though i did get a few short/fast walks before and after work and during my lunch break, and just done 400 crunches while watching tonight's soaps.

See you tomorrow
    Sam x
  • hawkeyegal1995
    Options
    Happy Monday evening!

Hope everyone is doing well!

I am sitting here kicking myself since I grabbed the PB and had a bit after I already said I was done eating for the day. Wasn't really hungry but bored which means emotional eating for me. That will put me a bit over on calories :devil:

Got in a few hours of work out between classes before and after work. Not to mention trying to get all of the challenges done.

Did good on my water today-of course I sucked down 24 oz alone during spin class.

Hope everyone has a good day!
  • DeeBear
    DeeBear Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    HAD AN AWESOME DAY!!! Stayed under calories. Exercised (kerryannk you have inspired me). The weather was so beautiful that when I got off of work I ran home, grabbed the dog and went for a walk before it got dark. Hoping to do the same thing and also maybe walk on my lunch hour as the weather is going to be nice again and then Wednesday a cold front moves through. Walking outside make me a very HAPPY person!! Drank all of my water and then some. Did not have any flour or sugar products today.
    What an AWESOME bunch of people we are. Love our little group of people.
    Will check back in tomorrow with you all.
    Take care and keep of the GREAT work.
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

Just checking in. I have logged and am in my budget. I went outside with a ball and kicked and threw it around. I'll call that aerocbics. LOL! 10k steps - yes, housework - yes, 24 oz water - yes.

DeeBear - I prefer to exercise outside too - weather permitting.
  • elimay59
    Options
    Good job everyone Im so proud of all of you there is alot of determination on here. Not eating well, The only excercize I got was doing cookies in the parking lot with my hubby in my sisters wheel chair, I dont think he will let me do that again :laugh: when i get home I will be better I promise . Goodnight everyone :yawn:
  • sammylc
    Options
    Bit of a mixed day for me. Plenty of exercise so big smiles on that one :smile: Ate a healthy breakfast and lunch, but I don't think i ate quite enough as when I got in from work at 3.45 I had that shaky feeling. This resulted in me eating lots of biscuits to the value of around 700 cals, followed straightaway by guilt. Amazingly I've still ended the day under cals. Used have days like this quite often, thought I'd got it sorted. Oh well, i will make sure I pack a better lunch for tomorrow.

Off to watch Biggest Loser now, the UK series has just recently started and I always find it so inspirational.

Nite all x
  • DeeBear
    Options
    I am going to watch Biggest Loser tonight too Sammy. I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! Went for 2 walks today, one on my lunch hour and one when I got home. It was another beautiful day here in Nebraska. However tomorrow not so much, I am afraid. Keep forgetting it is still just January. I feel so much better when I walk outside. Ate appropriately today. It is okay to sometimes fall down Sammy. Just get yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again. Drank a lot of water today.
    ANOTHER GREAT day was had by all. Everyone seems to be on track.
    See you all tomorrow.
  • clover5
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I suppose yesterday amounted to push. I did log calories, but came in just barely under what I burn. No exercise, 24 oz water -no. housework yes, 10k steps - no - only 5521. I don't like to look at my record on days like that. At least I didn't gain. I'm sure I would have gone well over on calories if I hadn't been logging my food intake though. Snowing again today. I hope we get enough to break out my snowshoes again. That's a good workout, and I enjoy it.

Once again, today is a new day, and a new opportunity for success!
  • hawkeyegal1995
    Options
    Hi ladies:

Feel like I am on a roller coaster lately.....my plumbing problems at home are much bigger than I had thought and I am now looking at replacing the sewer lines--there goes all of my savings(guess I should be thankful I had it). Work has been hectic and I am running all over. Was at a workshop today to visit people and it seemed to be "love" on JJ day-I had consumers trying to kiss and hug me constantly which is very frustrating!

I am under calories right now but sitting here thinking about food even though I don't really feel hungry. Stupid boredom and emotional eating!

Sorry for the rant!

Outside of that....we are getting our first measurable snow tonight...woo hoo. Getting closer to be able to ski.
    I have been on my bike every day this week. Plus i have been doing all of the challenges after work. So at least I am doing okay here.

Take care everyone!
  • clover5
    Options
    Evening ladies:

Today has been a good day. I've logged calories and am in budget. Water - yes, housework - yes, exercise - yes. Just got done with calisthenics at home, because I didn't want to check in having not done them -- again. So, thanks for that. I feel good about it. 10k steps - no not today, but I feel ok about it.

Hawkeye - Sorry to hear about your sewer line problem. Repairs are always a hassle. This too will pass.

Where is everybody?
  • elimay59
    Options
    Hello!!!!!!! sorry I have been out of town, tommorow I will get with the program. I am changing up my goals I will post them tommorow . Have a great evening everyone :happy:
  • kerryannk
    kerryannk Posts: 148
    Options
    Hello hello! Picked up another shift last night, so I'm meeting those goals thus far this month.

unfortunately I have been under eating and under exercising these past few days, so I'm back to sleep-all-day mode. The boo has been coming home for lunch and jumping into bed with me to catch himself a nap, so that's not helping me get up and get moving either. And then by the time i'm off of work, I'm wide awake and I know my man's home sleeping, and I don't want to sit at home alone so I stay at work and order a cocktail or two. I'm fairly certain I'm not going over calories with my drinks, considering I don't eat much, but its just not a routine i'd like to fall into.

But I must say, coconut vodka and soda water... like a pina colada without the guilt!

So maybe tonight when I get home and he's sleeping, I'll bust out my kettle bell workout instead :)

Dee, I'm so glad you got to enjoy the beautiful weather and run around outside. You said it yourself, it makes you so happy! We need to do the things that make us so happy!

Hawkeye, sorry to hear about your rollercoaster days. Really you should be proud of yourself for having the savings available, it's what its there for!

Elimay, where've ya been? On a beach???
  • sammylc
    Options
    Exercised well today and ate pretty healthy so finished up under cals. Day off work tomorrow so I plan to exercise like crazy. I'm away visiting my mum this weekend, for a very late Christmas celebration, so the food and drink will be in abundance. Going to try really hard not to have too much though, as I think I have lost another 1 to 2 lbs this week and I don't want to wipe that out.

Kerryann those cocktails sound delicious :drinker:

Hey Elimay, that's a lovely pic of you and your sister

xxx
  • elimay59
    Options
    Hello everyone :bigsmile: I logged calories for the first time in it feels like a week ,I feel like a beach ed whale :wink: Ok so I am off to a good mental start today, I cant believe the damage you can do in such a short period of time, oh well thats behind me.

Thank you sammy it was takin this summer on her deck . Good job on the goals!!!!!! have so much fun with your mama :smile:
    Kerry yep at the beach it was a nice trip.Good job on meeting the shift goal !!!! Im goingto have to get me a kettle ball. drink does sound good I will have to share that with my daughter :wink:
    Good job on meeting your goals clover. Thank you for missing us :wink:
    sorry your having a hard time hawkeye, I hate when things come up like that. Snow Yay but the mom in me worries about you driving in it :wink: Ha Ha Ha love on jj day (((((( hug and kisses from me }}}}}}}} had to get in on that one just to tease you :wink:
    Hello my dear DeeBear you have been doing great :bigsmile:

I will check back tonight ,my goals for now will be the same. Im starting a diet soon that is a no no on here :huh: but I will change my goals when I start . wont be able to talk much about it though i guess. I have several friends and family having great results with it. Have an awesome day friends :flowerforyou:
  • DeeBear
    Options
    Okay so not feeling the best today!!! Must have a little stomach virus going on, also just wanting to sleep.
    Wanted to check in with all of you. WHERE IS EVERYONE??? I miss you all.
    Penny I am very worried about you girlfriend. I hope they find out what is ailing you very soon.
    Elimay59 glad you had a GREAT time with your sis. Would be totally lost without mine. I have lost one sister already and everyday I wonder what kind of person she would have been. I think a GREAT one! I just keep remembering that she is watching over us.
    Hawkeye where are you now? Hope everything is going well for you.
    Clover can't seem to find you on here either. Sammy hope you are having a wonderful time with your mum.
    I miss everyone's little details of their day.
    I will talk to you all tomorrow.
    Missing each and everyone of you.
  • elimay59
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon DeeBear :flowerforyou: I miss everyone too . Hello Hello Where oh where are you all :wink:

1 Stay in guidelines of my diet
    2. drink 64 ounces water
    3. check in everyday

Brush, floss and water pic everynight :yawn: