Is anyone else NOT freaking out abt Tday?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Not freaking out at all, Everyone is coming to our house for Dinner and We made the menu and told everyone to not bring anything. So there will be only healthy choices and no high calorie foods this year..... :-) Will be a normal day for me, going to get my exercise in early and enjoy some football games.....

Ditto here. I told the family it is time for some new healthier traditions. The holiday is supposed to be for GIVING THANKS FOR THE BLESSINGS IN YOUR LIFE. One of the big blessings for me has been learning how to make healthier choices.

Regardless of what you do for your holiday I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Enjoy and stay safe!
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Not freaking out at all, Everyone is coming to our house for Dinner and We made the menu and told everyone to not bring anything. So there will be only healthy choices and no high calorie foods this year..... :-) Will be a normal day for me, going to get my exercise in early and enjoy some football games.....

Ditto here. I told the family it is time for some new healthier traditions. The holiday is supposed to be for GIVING THANKS FOR THE BLESSINGS IN YOUR LIFE. One of the big blessings for me has been learning how to make healthier choices.

Regardless of what you do for your holiday I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Enjoy and stay safe!

I'd have to bring a bag of McDonalds or something....Just kidding, thats a really good idea but I love all my favorite comfort foods! Things i DONT eat everyday!
  • pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Not worried! I will enjoy what I eat and still make decent choices. Probably will log as much as possible and guess the rest. We are going out to dinner this year because I have no family in the area and my friends are all going out of town! LOL

Cracker Barrel here we come!

And most of all I will remember to be thankful for my health (even though I am not thin, I am healthy) and my family, and all of my blessings. I will remember to be thankful for every little thing that I have that makes me rich compared to so many who are not as fortunate.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna eat like it's 1999!! :drinker:

Then get back on track on Friday! It also helps that I am doing a 10 thanskgiving morning. :)
  • nickscutie
    nickscutie Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I made a very naughty pecan pie last night. The smell of butter while it was baking was ALMOST too much, but I am going to enjoy every bite and not even think about logging it.