GUYS: what do u want in a woman?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    - Trust
    - Secure (had too many gf's who hate me talking to other girls)
    - Fit and healthy (this does not mean super skinny)
    - Honest
    - Loving
    - Happy and content
    - Down to earth

There a lot more but that would be the basic things I look for

Amen!
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    come on boys, grow up and be serious. I want to hear answers from real Men out there.
    Been married twice now, and you learn and you learn....
    1. Financially secure (yes, money is important). Doesn't have to pay my way through life, but can't drag me down either.
    2. Fit. Needs to be able to do some of what I do. Not necessarily best me, but is she does... great.
    3. Smart. What good is money and looks without a brain. If you can't hold your own in a conversation, I would feel my time wasted.
    4. Caring.
    5. Honest/open.
    6. Open minded. You don't have to agree with me on everything, but you have to at least understand me.
    7. Classy on the streets. Slutty in the sheets..... You all know it's true. Sexual compatibility is important.
    8. Able to cook. (Both my exes didn't know how, tired of doing all the cooking).
    9. Positive attitude.
    10. Self confident.
    11. Clean (both herself and the home), but NOT OCD about it.
    12. Supportive

I'm sure there's more, but these are basic. Things like no vices (smoking, drugs, alcoholism) are basic and non-negotiable.
  • Ericgunner
    Options
    Someone who is sympathetic to my needs, and let's me keep my Harley in the living room. And I am really lucky because I married her 30 years ago.
  • kelseyessex
    Options
    Hi people,

I know this post is for guys and sorry for sticking my nose in but I just read the whole of this thread.

I feel so sad after reading it. I used to have bulimia and have not long recovered and to read the way some of you spoke in this thread was like reading my thoughts when I was ill.

Everyone is different and the worst thing in the world to do is compare yourselves to each other in weight, size or anything else for that matter. None of you are Beyonce or Nicole Richie or anyone else and never will be...you are you so accept who you are.

Fat, thin, curvy, skinny, tall, short....whatever size or shape you are you have to love yourself on the inside before you can even begin to love yourself on the outside.

Again sorry for busting in on the thread but I know what its like to feel like your not worth it unless you're a certain shape or size and its not nice, no one should be judged for what they look like ever!

Spread the love people and stamp out that negativity :D xxx
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Somebody who is fun to be with and is positive and laughs a lot.
    Somebody who can listen and shows genuine interest in me and is not only interested in talking about herself.
    Somebody who is down to earth.
    Somebody who I find beautiful.
    Somebody who could be a best friend.

That is all :)

awww this is a nice answer :) thnx for sharing
  • nolachick
    Options
    - Trust
    - Secure (had too many gf's who hate me talking to other girls)
    - Fit and healthy (this does not mean super skinny)
    - Honest
    - Loving
    - Happy and content
    - Down to earth

There a lot more but that would be the basic things I look for

good answer :)
  • nolachick
    Options
    thanks to all the guys who gave a response. :smile:

and for the person who had something to say about my question, the reason i had to repeat it is because some females on here started bickering about something completely off topic (another female) and criticizing her, I was trying to get the point across of what my original question was.
  • RoadkingDavid
    RoadkingDavid Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Relationship expert Gregory J.P. Godek compiled 10 qualities that 5,000 men want most in a woman. I have to agree wholeheartedly with his list:
    1. Demonstratively loving
    2. Attentive
    3. Sexy
    4. Confident
    5. Caring
    6. Independent
    7. Intelligent
    8. Beautiful
    9. Romantic
    10. Has a sense of humor

Note that sexiness and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder. A sexy and beautiful woman to me is one who exhibits the other 8 qualities noted above.
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    Sense of humar
    Confident
    Independent
    Respectful
    Secure
    Smart
    Down to earth
    Honest
    Someone who loves me for me and accept all my imperfections :)
  • sharishopalot
    sharishopalot Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hmmm this going to be interesting, Ive got to read this..
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I married mine 5 years ago (been with her for 10)

1. Supportive - Support for one another is a must in any relationship. Laugh at my stupid jokes, help me in the hard times
    2. Intelligent - Knows a lot about the world, but willing to learn and listen
    3. Open/ Opinionated - Knows how to carry on a conversation, open too new ideas not stubborn
    4. Knows how to conflict - No yelling, slamming doors etc. Speak without attitude and anger.
    5. Good with money - I am terrible at it, I make it she saves it.
    6. Goals / Aspirations - Goal oriented, either with work, career or family
    7. Social Level - Same social level, no party types, prefer quiet alone time versus large groups.
    8. Sexy, confident, etc-
  • fitnatic67
    Options
    some of the responses here were really good but i offer this......instead of trying to find the best person for you, trying being the best person for someone to find.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    some of the responses here were really good but i offer this......instead of trying to find the best person for you, trying being the best person for someone to find.

just end the thread right now. it cannot get better then what the master sergeant said.
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I think if I find a woman who's in better shape than me, that'll be the end all.

Not that I'm in fantastic shape, but try to eat better, and exercise more than most. And I can think of maybe 2 girls I know that actually go to the gym and touch a weight. Actually, I know only 2 that go to the gym period.

And a body like this

7503375_3817.jpg

I don`t think she looks discusting but it sounds like you`re much more my type.

she looks disgusting. just absolutely disturbing. what happen to women looking like sexy curvy goddess with round butts and dd's. why do they want to look like concentration camp victims? guess i'm old school. thank god hubby agrees.

That is my picture. And I am perfectly healthy. I weigh 135, and i'm 5'7''. It is because i'm lying down that my ribs are sticking out. I've worked hard over my entire life and I was a college athlete. I also lost 70 pounds - healthily - over the course of 2 years. Thanks for calling me disgusting though.

Great job! Congrats on your success! You look beautiful. People should know laying down makes anyone look super thin. I'm sure standing up your ribs and hips aren't so prominent as in the picture.
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I think if I find a woman who's in better shape than me, that'll be the end all.

Not that I'm in fantastic shape, but try to eat better, and exercise more than most. And I can think of maybe 2 girls I know that actually go to the gym and touch a weight. Actually, I know only 2 that go to the gym period.

And a body like this

7503375_3817.jpg

I don`t think she looks discusting but it sounds like you`re much more my type.

she looks disgusting. just absolutely disturbing. what happen to women looking like sexy curvy goddess with round butts and dd's. why do they want to look like concentration camp victims? guess i'm old school. thank god hubby agrees.

That is my picture. And I am perfectly healthy. I weigh 135, and i'm 5'7''. It is because i'm lying down that my ribs are sticking out. I've worked hard over my entire life and I was a college athlete. I also lost 70 pounds - healthily - over the course of 2 years. Thanks for calling me disgusting though.

Great job! Congrats on your success! You look beautiful. People should know laying down makes anyone look super thin. I'm sure standing up your ribs and hips aren't so prominent as in the picture.

Why and how did they get hold of your pic and use it behind your back because they should be permantly banned from here.
    I think you look just fine pls take no notice of the others x some people can be so cruel.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    -Gorgeous of course
    -Funny
    -Enjoys some, not too much, geeky things. EX watches Dr Who, but doesnt have a level 85 paladin
    -Can talk. Probably most important thing. I talk, ALL THE TIME. Need someone who can compete
    -Someone who isnt a big pushover. Someone who is a fighter, and will push me
  • nolachick
    Options
    Relationship expert Gregory J.P. Godek compiled 10 qualities that 5,000 men want most in a woman. I have to agree wholeheartedly with his list:
    1. Demonstratively loving
    2. Attentive
    3. Sexy
    4. Confident
    5. Caring
    6. Independent
    7. Intelligent
    8. Beautiful
    9. Romantic
    10. Has a sense of humor

Note that sexiness and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder. A sexy and beautiful woman to me is one who exhibits the other 8 qualities noted above.

great post and great job on the weight loss :)
  • bluecollarfrench
    bluecollarfrench Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Down to earth
    outgoing
    cute, attractive, adorable
    intelligent,
    good sense of humor,
    athletic
    great smile,
    secure with herself, confidence
    likes to go out, whether dancing, to hiking, doesn't matter as long as being active,
    good family values,
    helps me to grow as well as i help her to grow
    good with money because i flat out suck,

probably more but that is the basics