30 day shred progress (pix)

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
Ok well I really wasn't expecting to see this big of a difference in just 7 days. Yes this is just 7 days. I can't believe it either. My stomach is still gross but not nearly as before. I can proudly post these and know that it's all changing :) More motivation to keep going!

30ds.jpg

Replies

• tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go!
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Wow u look great..you got great results. Did you do anything else besides 30ds?
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Walk, I walk maybe 3 times a week.
  • loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

That's it. There are too many great success stories for me not to try this.

Thanks for the motivation.
  • JaimeBrown5
    Options
    Holy Mack!!!! Great job!

I wish I could keep doing it for consecutive days! I don't give up, I'm just never home to do it! Arg!
  • Chenson2010
    Chenson2010 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY!!!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! can't wait to see you at the end! way to go!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thanks guys :) When I feel like starting to give up something makes me keep pushing :). I've always been on the lazy side and i Hear people tell me all the time "I can't do the 30 Day shred, it is to tough." If I can do it I think anyone can lol. Tomorrow I'll start level 2 :)
  • meggypooh
    meggypooh Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing after only 7 days!! That is soo awesome! I started the shred and got through 2 days, but was so sore (like could barely sit down) that I just gave up! Any pointers on how to keep going?! Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks! And again, you look AWESOME!! :)
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! i hope to get results like that. way to go!
  • Boardergurl
    Boardergurl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!

I am actually going to start this program today! And this makes me VERY excited!!!

Keep up the good work!!
  • sheldawn69
    sheldawn69 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm curious, what is the 30 day shred program?
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the 30 day shred for like 6 months but.don't think I've completed 30 days lol

My sons birthday party is in a little over 30 days so I'm going to start with a new commitment to complete it by the time his birthday gets here
  • fancyfee
    fancyfee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You go girl! That's amazing...
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    this is a huge difference!! way to go!
  • nikkijay25
    nikkijay25 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, I need to go purchase that video!!!! You got great results!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing after only 7 days!! That is soo awesome! I started the shred and got through 2 days, but was so sore (like could barely sit down) that I just gave up! Any pointers on how to keep going?! Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks! And again, you look AWESOME!! :)

Lol on day 2 I kept thinking "Why oh why am I doing this to my poor body?" But I kept hearing Jillian say "You can do it, we don't give up, you just have to push through it." some reason that kept me motivated. I'm sore right now, my body hurts so good lol. I keep saying hurt so good cus it's one of those "I'm so sore but it's for a good reason." I had to stop and take a break day 1 and day 2, by day 3 I was doing the entire work out without a break. I keep telling myself "It's only 20 minutes a day." 20 minutes is not a long time, yes intense, but I can't wait to see what day 30 holds.
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    that is awesome! Keep it up. In Jan sometime i'm starting 30Day Shred with Insane Abs (TaeBo) I hope to get similar results :)
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    I'm curious, what is the 30 day shred program?
    It's a DVD work out by Jillian Michael's.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!