30 day shred progress (pix)

Options

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I restarted this, never finished stopped at day 10 last time. I'm currently on day 7 with the restart, I won't be posting anymore results till day 30 is done :)
  • Padao
    Padao Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    When did you have your baby? I had mine 15months ago! so I hope 30 day shred gives me results like yours!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    My baby is almost 13months.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    OK, so those before photos are from seven days ago? And the after pictures from today?

But on your profile, your photos from last month are smaller than the after pictures in this thread. And what happened to your stretch marks?

Sorry. Misread the dates. But I'm still wondering what happened to your stretch marks.
  • mommy2girlies
    mommy2girlies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow Thats so amazing! You should be so proud of yourself! And Thank you, because now I'm going to go buy the dvd today! And start it tonight!!
  • mommy2girlies
    mommy2girlies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Oh do you have to buy anything to go with the dvd? Weights or anything?
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    You look gr8! What is 30 day shred?
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    OK, so those before photos are from seven days ago? And the after pictures from today?

But on your profile, your photos from last month are smaller than the after pictures in this thread. And what happened to your stretch marks?

Sorry. Misread the dates. But I'm still wondering what happened to your stretch marks.

My stretch marks are still there, it was the lighting in the room.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

It's a circuit training DVD by Jillian Michaels that apparently works miracles.

To the person wanting to know about buying things to go with it, you do need hand weights, but you could probably get away with using jars or cans until you build up strength. And you can get the not-so-fancy hand weights for pretty cheap.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    I am doing this again and I'm using 3lb weights, and a pillow as my mat since my floor is tile.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    I started again, these photo's are 1 month apart from each other, but I was not doing the 30 day shred on Dec 8th, I didn't start it up again till after Christmas.

21osas0.jpg
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I live 30 day shred as well
  • Dwillig
    Dwillig Posts: 18
    Options
    Amazing results! Fantastic!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options

To the person wanting to know about buying things to go with it, you do need hand weights, but you could probably get away with using jars or cans until you build up strength. And you can get the not-so-fancy hand weights for pretty cheap.

Thanks for the info, MUST BUY NOW!!! Is there some special diet with this too or just the work out?
  • TheFitHooker
    Options

I follow my own diet, just taking fried foods out completely, and no bad sugars. Right now I'm taking whole grain out for 2 weeks. Which that's suppose to help reduce the belly.
    Thanks for the info, MUST BUY NOW!!! Is there some special diet with this too or just the work out?
  • sgtaylor1
    sgtaylor1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Those are great results!! Thanks for sharing very motivating I have the video maybe I should dust it off :)
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options

I follow my own diet, just taking fried foods out completely, and no bad sugars. Right now I'm taking whole grain out for 2 weeks. Which that's suppose to help reduce the belly.

OMG, im so excited now!! Just looked it up and both videos 30 day Shred and Ripped in 30 are only 7.99 at Best Buy!! I'm headed there as soon as my oil change is done here! LOL thanks
  • nitarongish
    nitarongish Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    WOW! I've had Jillian (unopened) on my shelf since I got her 2 months ago. I haven't been able to make the commitment yet. But you sure have inspired me to give her a try now! wow, Just 7 days. So amazing!!!
  • StacieLeigh77
    Options
    Amazing pics!!!! Now, I'm going to have to look up the 30 Day Shred! Thanks for the motivation!
  • roxyjomar
    Options
    WOW! I was debating on whether to try it again, but now i definately will. I did it once and used too heavy of weights & was so sore for the next few days I could barely move. Then I broke my ankle, so I haven't done it since. Gonna get back to it this weekend. Thanks for the motivation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!