• jdogrunfast
    jdogrunfast Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone what is the 30 day shred?
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Anyone what is the 30 day shred?

Lol I wish I could edit my first post, I would put it in there alone with other questions that's been asked a few times in here :P... 30 day shred is a work out DVD by Jillian Michael's. It's 3 levels of Strength, cardio, and abs. It's very good, but very intense.
  • thinhappyfree145
    Options
    That's awesome and very inspiring!
  • califigureeight
    Options
    Are you following a specific food plan? Other than counting calories on MFP?

Lol I feel like I'm repeating myself...
    My diet is not really a diet Persia, it's watching my portion intake, and leaving fried and greasy foods out of it, and trying to cut out unhealthy sugars, like soda's, candy, and anything else that is not good for me. I've also went from drinking a 12 pack of soda's a day to drinking 60-90 ounces of water a day.

I just copied and pasted it here :)

Sorry for asking....

Note to self: Either read all 6 pages of a post or don't ask the original poster a question....At any rate, you look good.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Are you following a specific food plan? Other than counting calories on MFP?

Lol I feel like I'm repeating myself...
    My diet is not really a diet Persia, it's watching my portion intake, and leaving fried and greasy foods out of it, and trying to cut out unhealthy sugars, like soda's, candy, and anything else that is not good for me. I've also went from drinking a 12 pack of soda's a day to drinking 60-90 ounces of water a day.

I just copied and pasted it here :)

Sorry for asking....

Note to self: Either read all 6 pages of a post or don't ask the original poster a question....At any rate, you look good.

Wow you took me the wrong way, no need to be sensitive, I just posted that commented on the same page you asked on, but I did say lol, I wasn't being rude or hateful or anything like that. Just that I would repeat myself. I also made a comment on here that I wish I could edit my first post so I could put all this info in there so I didn't have to repeat myself. Note to self: Don't speak your mind.
  • kylamb
    kylamb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great results! I never would have imagined such a change after just 7 days! Great job!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I started it last week, I did 2 days last week and 3 this week so far and I see a difference already especially in my back. But I find the first circuit to be very hard for me. You are inspiring though. I'll keep pushing through it and hopefully in a few days I'll be able to complete it without stopping like you. Great work and thanks for sharing.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thanks :), SafireBleu, you can do it :)... I start Level 2 today, I think I'm going to do it real soon when my little girl goes to bed for her nap.
  • cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

That's it. There are too many great success stories for me not to try this.

Thanks for the motivation.

Def agree. I hesitated to buy it last night, I'm going back for it today after seeing this.
  • susanmoliver
    Options
    My husband says "water" for soreness! He's one of those hot, athletic types, so I snarl at him and grab coffee, but he really does know a lot about athletic dedication.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    My husband says "water" for soreness! He's one of those hot, athletic types, so I snarl at him and grab coffee, but he really does know a lot about athletic dedication.
    It really does help, and ice cold water is great for burning calories :D... I'm about to chug 32 ounces of water before I start..
  • shanurban
    Options
    Awesome! I need to try it!
  • sld_6001
    sld_6001 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I borrowed this DVD from a friend but haven't started it yet. I have heard and seen (on MFP) some crazy awesome results and now seeing yours and you have a similar body type to me as well. I definitely need to get started on this! Hopefully will have similar results to you to start off the new year right!! :) Congrats on your continued success!!
  • Amayrial
    Amayrial Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! I am starting tonight!
  • dkllano
    dkllano Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WTG !! You look awesome ! You have motivated me to dustmine off and do it !
  • Wan2LoseLbs
    Wan2LoseLbs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ok well I really wasn't expecting to see this big of a difference in just 7 days. Yes this is just 7 days. I can't believe it either. My stomach is still gross but not nearly as before. I can proudly post these and know that it's all changing :) More motivation to keep going!

30ds.jpg

Excellent progress,well done :smile:
  • Ashgrl23
    Options
    Congrats on your progress!!! Any particular diet you followed! I just purchased this DVD (;
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Congrats on your progress!!! Any particular diet you followed! I just purchased this DVD (;

Just cut out fried foods, soda's, nothing but water, all my sugar comes from fruits, and bread once in awhile, but I tried to go very low on sugar in take. Just eating smart 1200 calorie diet, which is still hard for me to do but getting better then I was at it.
  • Mpost0036
    Mpost0036 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable!! Congratulations on a job well done! All of your hard work and determination has surely paid off! Keep up the good work, and good luck on reaching your goals. You look fantastic!
  • keissner
    Options
    WOW!!! That is crazy fantastic!!! I think I might have to dust mine off too! I did a boot camp awhile ago and I loved Jillian b/c it was so similar to the bootcamp moves. Keep up the good work - can't wait to see day 30 pics :):)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!