Options

Replies

• watchmeshrink16
    watchmeshrink16 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • CHEFCH♥ZZ
    Options
    I don't see how you could possibly lose so much weight in just a week? I've finished 30DS before and even with a very, very low cal diet I couldn't lose what looks like 20 lbs in a week. Are you sure it was only 7 days?
    shes not talking about YOU....shes talking about HER. :explode:

GOOD PROGRESS DEAR. KEEP IT UP!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thank you all :)
  • danett27
    danett27 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi:

Thanks for responding to me. When I was on Weight Watchers, I did not eat my activity points. It is just hard because my dietician is giving me grief about only eating about 1200-1400 calories per day. I do not get her. I am thinking I need a new dietician.

I do 45-50 minutes cardio per day and every other day I tack on about 25 minutes weights. It is NOT a lot. So I do not get her. I used to be a triathlete in my thinner lighter days and did a lot more (13-15 hours per week of exercise) and maintained a low calorie lean diet while feeling great.

I wish you all the best!
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!!
  • kuunsilta
    kuunsilta Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    WOW! Good job!
    I am working on the 30Ds and totally wish I got those results in just 7 days O_O
    But heck, I'm not complaining. The 30DS is an amazing work out and I can see parts of my body toning nicely.

Keep up the fantastic work, and I'd love to see how well you've done at the end of it!
  • kuunsilta
    kuunsilta Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow! What amazing progress! My question for you is, how do you log your exercise on MFP? How many calories are burned doing each of the 20 minute shreds? I just bought this DVD as well and I'm looking forward to the challenge!
    I find that if you log it as "cardio workout" it will show you roughly how many cals you burn for your weight and body type :)
    Hope this helps <3
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    I log mine as Circuit training General :)

Thanks for the compliments. I just did day 4 level 1 today starting over :) gonna finish it through this time.
  • MrsDrake678
    MrsDrake678 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    you look FANTASTIC! Where can I find 30 day shred? I've seen it on demand before but it always is in the middle or about to get booted off before I have a chance to do 30 days.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    you look FANTASTIC! Where can I find 30 day shred? I've seen it on demand before but it always is in the middle or about to get booted off before I have a chance to do 30 days.
    You can order it off amazon.com or go get it from Walmart or Target :)
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    SkinnyGirlFatBody Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Seeing results like that make me so excited. I'm restarting 30DS on the 9th and I hope my results are as great as yours!
  • vegasaims
    vegasaims Posts: 128
    Options
    That is AMAZING! Congratulations! I have the video and I was going to start tonight after work. You have motivated me to stick with it!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    That is insane! I'm going to have to start doing this again and stick with it :) I can not wait to see Day 30 for you!!!
  • LisaM_9
    LisaM_9 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That's a HUGE change! Awesome job .. really want to see after day 30!
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 and I am definitely going to keep going. These results are fantastic!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    DAMN!!!!!!!! THAT is impressive! I dont think Jillian talking will motivate me to keep going like these pics will!!!!!!!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Incredible - just the motivation I needed to go home and do day 4!
  • prettyash76
    Options
    Awesome! Im starting shred today!
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Wow! Now that's motivation! Keep us updated on your progress!!!
  • lisaspringer7
    Options
    Are you doing the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels. My stomach looks just like your when you started. I hope it looks as good as yours now!! Having three kids has really kicked my bodies butt!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!