30 day shred progress (pix)

Options

Replies

• caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome job, And that is to prove that stretch marks can dissapear, you look amazing

Oh trust me they are still there, just a lot lighter lol

They may be but I can not see them, I also wanted to add I am so amazed that in 7 days you had such results, its like a commercial. its pretty unbelievable but I am proud of you girl, you have inspired me and I know you have done so for many others.thanks for posting
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I am working on P90X and the pictures between Day 1 and Day 30 were ridiculous. I didn't show the skin, but I wore the same workout outfit. Some asked me if I was wearing spanx to suck it in because the difference was so impressive. You are doing great! I am coming up on Day 60 of P90X and I am hoping to see an impressive difference. This is inspirational and thank you for sharing!

Thanks, I want to get p90x and I think once I hit about the 160 or 140 mark I might invest in it.
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I don't think my results after the whole 30 days were even that good. Good job!!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Wow awesome job, And that is to prove that stretch marks can dissapear, you look amazing

Oh trust me they are still there, just a lot lighter lol

They may be but I can not see them, I also wanted to add I am so amazed that in 7 days you had such results, its like a commercial. its pretty unbelievable but I am proud of you girl, you have inspired me and I know you have done so for many others.thanks for posting

Thanks, trust me my jaw hit the ground when I put them all side by side. I still can't believe there is that much change. Makes me excited for next week lol.

BTW For those who are asking about the 30 day shred, I explained it in my latest blog post :)http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Mama2SethandOlivia/view/it-pays-to-work-hard-173555
  • ryansmom09
    ryansmom09 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing. I will start my 30DS tonight..I started before, but just wasn't motivated enough to keep it going. Thanks for sharing.
  • Elizabeth38NC
    Options
    OMG... amazing. I have that DVD... obviously I need to start it soon!!!! Awesome results there girly :) congratulations!!!!
  • Elizabeth38NC
    Options
    OMG... amazing. I have that DVD... obviously I need to start it soon!!!! Awesome results there girly :) congratulations!!!!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING!!
  • mauigyrl
    mauigyrl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Very impressed!! I had done 30ds on Saturday D1L1 and did elliptical for 124 minutes because my husband was hogging the big tv for sunday night football. Anyhow I will doing 30ds tonight D2L1. Keep up the good work and continue to inspire all of us with great results. BTW, those 20 minutes were the longest 20 minutes in my life!!!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Very impressed!! I had done 30ds on Saturday D1L1 and did elliptical for 124 minutes because my husband was hogging the big tv for sunday night football. Anyhow I will doing 30ds tonight D2L1. Keep up the good work and continue to inspire all of us with great results. BTW, those 20 minutes were the longest 20 minutes in my life!!!

Lol yes they are.
  • Hirundo
    Hirundo Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    wow ! extremely impressive ! Good work !
  • Alka97
    Alka97 Posts: 74
    Options
    wow thats a big difference :D
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    WOW! this is incredible!! congrats to you, and ONLY 7 days!! woop woop!! can't wait to see progress pics at the very end! :) Keep it up girl!
  • Jonna13
    Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Can't believe that is only 7 days!!! Great job! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • PinkPiggee
    Options
    WOW!!! I am starting 30 day shred today and am now MORE excited to start just seeing your results.
    Great job & keep it up! (:
  • nikkijay25
    nikkijay25 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Just left Target purchasing 30 day shred for only 9 bucks. Will start tonight!!!!
  • clarebrad
    clarebrad Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    7 days that is amazing. I am def buying that DVD. Doing the Ripped in 30 and did Day 1, week 2, ouch am sore all over but boy must have done something, sweated so much and had to curse at Jillian a few times she was mean, but so worth reconmend ripped in 30 too. Is like having a personal training session but at a fraction of the cost.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    basically I want to be you right now.
  • zeranity2
    Options
    That is amazing results! Wow, I am going to try this starting now :) Just WOW!
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    OK. I'm convinced. I just ordered the DVD from Amazon, and will start as soon as it arrives.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!