30 day shred progress (pix)

Options

Replies

• curlygirlcami
    curlygirlcami Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! I sure hope to get some of the same results. :-)

Keep up the good work. It's truly amazing!
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Amazing job on looking so great with the 70 lb loss.

But I can't personally believe you went from Picture 1 to picture 2 in just 7 days.
    And I've done the 3DS TWICE.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    so impressive. dvd is cued up in my house!
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing results!!!!

I managed to do it for 5 days straight one time and I did not have nearly as good of results.

What is your daily calorie intake?

You are amazing :)

~Michelle
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Amazing job on looking so great with the 70 lb loss.

But I can't personally believe you went from Picture 1 to picture 2 in just 7 days.
    And I've done the 3DS TWICE.

Not sure why you'd think I'd lie about it? 70lbs is over the course of 2 years with a pregnancy in there. The before pictures were taken a week maybe 2 weeks before I started the 30 day shred and have only done 7 days. I have been working out for 2 months now solid, but only just started the shred last week.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Wow! Amazing results!!!!

I managed to do it for 5 days straight one time and I did not have nearly as good of results.

What is your daily calorie intake?

You are amazing :)

~Michelle

1200 calories is what I should be eating, I try to eat healthy so it makes it really hard to hit 1200 calories some days.
  • gemco
    gemco Posts: 129
    Options
    well i have no trouble believing you. i lost 11 or 12 inches altogether doing 7 days of 30DS a while back. i cant remember what reason i didnt continue at the time, but i'm about to start again. i didnt take pics but i nearly fell over when i compared measurements after a week and it was about 5 inches from my waist. thanks for the shove, i'll be starting again this week :)
  • ImNotStarving
    Options
    Wow, those are some great results!
  • dwallior3326
    Options
    That is an AMAZING 7 day transformation!!! I am shocked! It looks like youve been doing it for 20 or 30 days! Great Job.
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Wow! I just got 30d shred and after seeing your pics i am def motivated to give it ago
  • sarasmile144
    sarasmile144 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is an AMAZING program. On her dvd, (Which you can find for maybe $10 at Walmart) Jillian has 3 levels of circuit training, ranging from INTENSE, to.. OMG..even though I could collapse right now.. I never knew my body could feel this awesome and strong... Each level has 3 circuits of 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of abs. I highly recommend it for anybody looking to build strength and endurance and lose inches/weight. The very first level I did, I couldn't do jumping jacks. Or I though I couldn't.. hadn't tried in over a decade. So I jogged in place for a couple seconds, and then I was like.. Jumping jacks.. I can try that.. and I managed.. maybe 3.. maybe 4 at a time.. BUT I DID THEM.. I was amazed, even though I couldn't last through 30 seconds of them. Now, not even a month later, I've been doing level 3 for a couple of days, I can DEFINITELY do all my jumping jacks, etc. .. Anytime I felt intimidated by the cardio she was doing, whether it was jumping jacks, jump rope, etc.. I wouldn't STOP, but I would jog in place for a couple seconds.. and somehow or other that built my confidence level up to at least give it a try. Which, of course, is why I've gotten better every day. I saw some questions on the post asking how To NOT Give up.. which is why I included my little story.. Good Luck to everyone!
  • as1789
    as1789 Posts: 46
    Options
    A-MA-ZING! I have done the shred previously with great results as well. I have recently been in a bit of a slump. I started it again about a week and a half ago. This is around the time i've been giving up in the past, and you just kept me going! Thanks for posting!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is an AMAZING program. On her dvd, (Which you can find for maybe $10 at Walmart) Jillian has 3 levels of circuit training, ranging from INTENSE, to.. OMG..even though I could collapse right now.. I never knew my body could feel this awesome and strong... Each level has 3 circuits of 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of abs. I highly recommend it for anybody looking to build strength and endurance and lose inches/weight. The very first level I did, I couldn't do jumping jacks. Or I though I couldn't.. hadn't tried in over a decade. So I jogged in place for a couple seconds, and then I was like.. Jumping jacks.. I can try that.. and I managed.. maybe 3.. maybe 4 at a time.. BUT I DID THEM.. I was amazed, even though I couldn't last through 30 seconds of them. Now, not even a month later, I've been doing level 3 for a couple of days, I can DEFINITELY do all my jumping jacks, etc. .. Anytime I felt intimidated by the cardio she was doing, whether it was jumping jacks, jump rope, etc.. I wouldn't STOP, but I would jog in place for a couple seconds.. and somehow or other that built my confidence level up to at least give it a try. Which, of course, is why I've gotten better every day. I saw some questions on the post asking how To NOT Give up.. which is why I included my little story.. Good Luck to everyone!

:) Thanks for sharing, that's great that you have pushed yourself so much. I have a harder time with the cardio then I do any thing else, I really thought I'd be dragging at the abs but I guess. I've been able to do them all just feel like I'm about to die lol. the last few days I have been keeping up with the darker girl who does the full work out and not the modified version of some of the work outs, except for pushups, I still can't do more then 1 manly pushup lol. Though I'm still pushing at it. I would love to be doing a manly pushup well more then 1, sooner or later.
  • Magzilla08
    Magzilla08 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great Job
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    That is a-may-zing!!!!! Way to go! It's hard work but worth every minute of the torture Jillian dishes out! ;)
  • caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! GREAT RESULTS! I'm on day 5 and I wish to get half as good results as you!
  • KaylaTie
    Options
    WOW! This is very motivational to see, awesome! Way to be an inspiration!
  • Keepingmygoal
    Options
    Wow, you're doing great. And Jillian Michaels just got a new customer!! Lol..... I've always been a Bob girl, but can't argue with your results!
  • Bunnie_Lynn
    Bunnie_Lynn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This is sooo awesome!!!! It is obvious that you are giving 110% in your workouts, keep up the great work.
    This really inspires me :)
  • bethany_22
    bethany_22 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wow that is AMAZING! You look fantastic and you are only on week one!! Congrats! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!