Shredding the Holidays-Start Nov. 28

Options

Replies

• Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Great going everyone!! I took Friday off, and meant to workout yesterday, but it was SO BUSY! I have so much work to do this week. I need to get as much done as I can today, so I can actually study for my exam on Thursday!!! I hope I have time to workout today! One more day at L2 and then I can say bye to it!
  • Tricia82
    Options
    I also took friday off but did it on saturday. I am surprised at the push ups I am able to do now without stopping for a break its great! I haven't lost any weight yet but I have lost 2 inches from my natural waist and 1 in from my belly button and hips and .5 from my thighs! I am so excited. My husband just informed me that we are going to go on a trip in March to Los Cabos now I really have some motivation lol:happy:
  • tcfamj100
    tcfamj100 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great Job Everyone. It's nice to know that it does get easier. I finished L1 D4 yesterday but just now posting between the weekend craziness. I was doing good with workouts but have failed to track my food. I never can seem to get the workouts and food tracking all together everyday. I'm good at just doing one at a time. Will work on that this week. Trying to get D5 in later today.
  • Ghlt4
    Ghlt4 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    L1/D7 completed. My endurance was so much better today.
  • Ghlt4
    Options
    I also took friday off but did it on saturday. I am surprised at the push ups I am able to do now without stopping for a break its great! I haven't lost any weight yet but I have lost 2 inches from my natural waist and 1 in from my belly button and hips and .5 from my thighs! I am so excited. My husband just informed me that we are going to go on a trip in March to Los Cabos now I really have some motivation lol:happy:

That's great you are seeing results. What day are you on?
  • jenergy_20
    Options
    Hi Shredders

I did not get very far with the Shred.... this time. My knee is giving me fits even when I modify the moves. I'm going to give Chalean Extreme a try for the rest of December.

I'm cheering you all on :flowerforyou:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    WAY TO DO IT TRICIA!! :drinker: Those inches are FLYING off! And now you have extra motivation too!

EVERYONE'S IMPROVING!! :drinker: :drinker:

jenergy... Good luck with the other program!! I wanted to try it too, but I a) couldn't afford it b) needed heavier weights. ONE DAY! Take care of yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • Tricia82
    Options
    I am on D5 level 1 because I had skipped day4.
  • lexikaye22
    lexikaye22 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just Bought my copy tonight... should get it in a couple of daysssss!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Good work, Everyone!

Jenergy, I hope that you find something that works for yoy.

I didn't get any shredding done yesterday or today. I have been super busy. I'll be back at it tomorrow for sure!
  • Konpeito
    Options
    I am on D5 level 1 because I had skipped day4.

Even if you don't do it a day doesin't that still make you at day 4 on the shred but day 5 sence the last time you started?
  • Konpeito
    Options
    Level 1 day 7 complete~

I did it eailyer but am just now posting (Again), Today it felt diffrant? Idk something seemed off. My knees are getting better but now I'm having a problum with my left ankle it was herting alot during jumping jacks.
  • jenergy_20
    Options
    Thanks Step :flowerforyou: I'll PM you the set of dumbells I have.

Kate Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • Ghlt4
    Options
    L1D8 completed.

I am in need of encouragement. I have gone up 2lbs since starting this. There is little difference in my inches too. I will keep going though.
  • tcfamj100
    tcfamj100 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. I completed L1 D5 last night and L1 D6 today. It gets easier every day. I wonder how L2 will be??

Jenergy--Good Luck and hope your knees feel better

Ghlt4--I haven't lost any weight either and just maybe an inch total in different places, but I just seem to feel better during the day. I also know if I don't track my food (every bite) I tend to not think I'm eating as many calories as I really am. I'm trying to track and exercise all this week, that is my goal. Hang in there and Great Job for getting to day 8.
  • Ghlt4
    Options
    Good Morning. I completed L1 D5 last night and L1 D6 today. It gets easier every day. I wonder how L2 will be??

Ghlt4--I haven't lost any weight either and just maybe an inch total in different places, but I just seem to feel better during the day. I also know if I don't track my food (every bite) I tend to not think I'm eating as many calories as I really am. I'm trying to track and exercise all this week, that is my goal. Hang in there and Great Job for getting to day 8.

Thanks for the encouragement!

I am tracking food and exercise. I have just logged 170 days in a row!! I log every bite that goes in my mouth. I love this app!
    You are right about feeling better. I feel good and a lot stronger. I just wish the scale would show my hard work!!

Great job on doing D6.
  • jenergy_20
    Options

tcfamj100 Thank you and keep up the wonderful job with the Shred!
  • Tricia82
    Options
    Yes you are correct I am on day 5 today. It was a good work out once again!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Level 1 day 6 done~! :3 (Did this eailyer but am just posting it now XD;)

My foot started to hert a little today when doing cardio but besides that I seem to be getting use to the workout, I fell great~ :D

Is your foot feeling any better?
  • CricketKate
    Options
    L1, D6: finished

I want to thank all of You for being here! After a couple of weeks of being crazy busy, this was the first day in which I didn't have anything that I had to do. I definately didn't want to shred. Finally, at 4 o'clock, I got it out and completed my workout. Without You, I would have taken another day (or week or month) off.