Shredding the Holidays-Start Nov. 28

Options

Replies

• Konpeito
    Options
    Level 1 day 6 done~! :3 (Did this eailyer but am just posting it now XD;)

My foot started to hert a little today when doing cardio but besides that I seem to be getting use to the workout, I fell great~ :D

Is your foot feeling any better?

Sadly it hasin't gotten any better but I figure this is a natural hert, Jillian did say in the workout the body needs to put under stress so I'm hopeing it will get better soon and it's just the stress it's being put on that is making it hert (I hope...)

Thanks so much for careing~ Your very nice!! :flowerforyou:
  • Konpeito
    Options
    Level 1 Day 8 done~ (hehe if you put D for day and put 8 you have the D8 face X3)

not much to say today, 22 days to go and 2 more days of level 1!~ :drinker: I wonder how I'm going to get though level 2 though I hope it's not to much harder then level 1 is
  • tcfamj100
    tcfamj100 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone. L1-D7 complete.

Konpeito--I am also wandering how level 2 is, since I'm just now getting used to L1. L1 is still hard but I don't feel like I"m going to fall over and quit anymore. Keep up the good work.

Kate--Great for getting back into it. I applaud you for getting into it in the middle of the day, I know how easy it is to find something else to do and glad you stuck with it.

Ghlt4--Looks like I should take some advise from you if you have logged in and tracked for 170 days. I will be happy to get through the first week, then two, themonth etc. Great job for that. Hopefully you will see results soon.

Great Job to everyone else for continuing. I know with holidays coming up and kids on break, this will get harder but I have confidence now I hope I can squeeze it in for me.

Have a great day.
  • Ghlt4
    Ghlt4 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    L1/D9 completed. I think I am going to finish out this week on level 1. I need a few more days on this level. I will start level 2 on Monday.

Tcfamj100- good morning, and great job on completing today's shred.

Keep going everyone, dont give up!
  • Ghlt4
    Options
    Level 1 Day 8 done~ (hehe if you put D for day and put 8 you have the D8 face X3)

not much to say today, 22 days to go and 2 more days of level 1!~ :drinker: I wonder how I'm going to get though level 2 though I hope it's not to much harder then level 1 is

Great job completing day 8.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    L1, D8: finished

maybe I should say 8D.1L.
  • CricketKate
    Options

• Konpeito
    Options

Great job completing day 8.

Thank you and good job on completeing day 9 aswell! ~

*gives flower*:flowerforyou:
  • Konpeito
    Options

Lol yay 8D face! It's backwards day~ XD yad sdrawkcab yas I dluohs ro
  • Konpeito
    Options
    Level 1 day 9 done ~ :3

Lol poor foot akes when I do Jumping Jack and Jump Ropes, I'm hopeing it heals. One more day of level one then I'm moving on up to level two~!:drinker:
  • Tricia82
    Options
    Level 1 day 7 completed :)
  • CricketKate
    Options

Lol yay 8D face! It's backwards day~ XD yad sdrawkcab yas I dluohs ro

Cheers!
    Though, I was mistaken. When i saw the earlier post about saying D8 it confused me. I really completed day 7 today.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Looks like you're all still going strong!!

I did D10 L2 on Monday. :happy: Tomorrow I have to study for an exam (on Thursday), do a project proposal, and a mini-quiz in class (so more studying). Not cool... But Thurs and Fri and Sat and Sun and Mon and Tue, and Wed, and Thu I should be able to workout. Next friday is another exam... :frown:
  • ingfit
    ingfit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I started on Saturday...I want to go to the gym/cardio for 30 days straight.
    I started yesterday with level one, doubles. That is I repeat the circuits twice so it is a 40 minute workout. I feel like once I get to the end of the first set of circuits (all 3) I am already warm so doing another round is somehow easier if that makes sense. Plus it is double the calorie burn. Today I did level 2, doubles and tomorrow I'll do level 3, doubles. Then I will go back through 1,2,3 and take sundays off. I also sometimes walk/jog for 30 minutes a few times a week as well. I'm going to continue till the end of the month (4 weeks). Then I'm starting the biggest loser challenge her on MFP on Jan1.
  • ingfit
    ingfit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I just completed D1 of the 30 Day Shred. I know that there are several 30 DS groups going. Is anyone else starting today?

Hi Kate! I have a Double Shredder group that is open (2 levels a day-3xs a week) until the end of the year! I will be continuing this week. Great job!

Re: above - sorry I meant to quote this one for my above post
  • tcfamj100
    tcfamj100 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    L1-D8 completed and walked on treadmil 30 in:happy:
  • Ghlt4
    Options
    L1-D8 completed and walked on treadmil 30 in:happy:

Way to go!!
  • Ghlt4
    Options
    Level 1 day 10 completed.

I am discouraged at the 10 day mark with my results. I have gained a pound and not lost any inches!!:((

I was going to stay on level 1 a few more days, but I think a will move to level 2 tomorrow.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Great Job, Everyone!

Steph, I hope that your exams and everything go well.

IngFit, WOW! You go through it twice? That is awesome!

Ghlt4, I'm sorry that you're discouraged. Keep going strong! You are doing GREAT!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Sorry for anyone that I missed.

I finished Day 8, L1 today.