Friend Requests

Options
123457»

Replies

• stresco
    stresco Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I'm a creeper. There! I admitted it! No need to ever add me as a friend. So don't ever expect a message if I try to add you as one. At least now we all know what to expect. :laugh:
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I accept all requests, unless its a blank profile. I don't mind a request without a message. If someone seems creepy, I can always delete them later.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I except all requests and even made it known on my wall no messages required. We are all here for a reason I don't think you need to explain why you want to be friends. Just IMO.
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    The bottom line is that there is no way to know, especially with people relatively new to MFP.

I've gotten so I'm quick to accept any request, but quicker to delete as appropriate.

Ditto
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I don't add people that don't have a message with their friend request because that means they can't read. And I don't have time to instruct on reading. I'm far too old, fat and lazy to educate.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    I never understood the point of having to have a msg to be someones friend...I accept everyone until they make me feel awkward then they are gone..I guess Im nice that way..I dont see why its so required ! When I first started here I didnt KNOW IT WAS MANDATORY to send a msg for someone to accept you and help you thru the process...man have things changed !!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE STOP YELLING AT ME. Who said it was mandatory? I just said I don't.

WAIT JUST A COTTON PICKIN' MINIT!!!!! WHO'S YELLING??????!?!??!?!

:laugh: Technically one can not yell on the internet..

It's pretty common knowledge that, yes, you can.

http://www.writerswrite.com/journal/dec99/pirillo1.htm
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    LOL if you say so........**rolls eyes**
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I never understood the point of having to have a msg to be someones friend...I accept everyone until they make me feel awkward then they are gone..I guess Im nice that way..I dont see why its so required ! When I first started here I didnt KNOW IT WAS MANDATORY to send a msg for someone to accept you and help you thru the process...man have things changed !!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE STOP YELLING AT ME. Who said it was mandatory? I just said I don't.

WAIT JUST A COTTON PICKIN' MINIT!!!!! WHO'S YELLING??????!?!??!?!

:laugh: Technically one can not yell on the internet..

It's pretty common knowledge that, yes, you can.

http://www.writerswrite.com/journal/dec99/pirillo1.htm

LOL I'm still laughing...

It's pretty common knowledge that you can't tell sarcasm or a joke when you read one.