December Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options

exercise.png

Just finished 7 miles on the eliptical machine! Great weekend of moving my *kitten*! Hope you all are having the same.
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    5.03 miles today. Ticker updated.

xAG1m4.png
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    6 miles on the treadmill tonight for a 3 mile run and a 3 mile walk :)

exercise.png
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Not a single mile moved so far this month. THANKS ALOT RA!
    Hoping that tomorrow I will start a slow routine until this RA flare-up calms down. I won't make my goal I am sure for the month, but I will do what I can.
    Hope everyone is doing great.
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Not a single mile moved so far this month. THANKS ALOT RA!
    Hoping that tomorrow I will start a slow routine until this RA flare-up calms down. I won't make my goal I am sure for the month, but I will do what I can.
    Hope everyone is doing great.
  • mrshoffman07
    Options
    December Move Your *kitten* Challenge

12/1
    12/2
    12/3 - 2.9 miles (30 minutes running)
    12/4 - 2.93 miles (30 minutes running)
    12/5
    12/6
    12/7
    12/8
    12/9 - 2.9 miles (30 minutes)
    12/10
    12/11 - 3.75 (45 minutes elliptical)
    12/12
    12/13           Adopting my Son!!
    12/14
    12/15
    12/16
    12/17
    12/18
    12/19
    12/20
    12/21
    12/22
    12/23
    12/24
    12/25
    12/26
    12/27
    12/28
    12/29
    12/30
    12/31

I have completed 12.48 miles out of my 60 mile goal!!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Went skiing today and went a little over 12.7 miles.

exercise.png
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I am in...I will do 50 miles this month! I have 5 so far so that makes 45 to go!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Insanity Pure Cardio this morning and 7 miles on my bike this evening!

exercise.png
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    52 people have accumulated ~1,500 miles in December. Very solid performance.

Just In case anyone doesn't already know, you can find the challenge stats in a spreadsheet at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?pli=1&key=0As57uSwFQUGJdC1OU0dvNEdQSXpWQzhfYjdTb1plWnc#gid=36
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Sundays results 58.10 run/walk completed 40.90 left for Dec. YTD miles moved 1384.29 balance 15.71 miles woohooo 1400 miles---Bring it!!!!
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    updating

exercise.png
  • jenergy_20
    Options
    Ticker updated.

exercise.png
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    5 miles Saturday, 10 miles Sunday - 29 of 70 complete
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Okay *kitten* movers, here's the new thread for December move your *kitten* challenge.....welcome to the newbies, welcome back to the oldies...

Set your goal, make your ticker or add your goal and current miles moved to the thread as often as possible and then get moving starting Thursday 12/1...please do not post any NOVEMBER miles here...dinos will update our NOVEMBER spreadsheet shortly.....only add DECEMBER goals/miles here....welcome to all - new and old.....have a great month challenging yourself....

We started this thread in november 2010 so December will be our 14th month...awesome job to those who have participated from the start: dinos, bluiz13, bigmama65....also those who have been here since almost the start: vhuber, ladypersia, toots99, bri1720....and then we have other who have joined each month since and some drop off after joining....the goal is to set a distance goal KM or Miles and track your distance for the month...you are challenging yourself, not competing against anyone else.....the miles can be on a treadmill, the stairmaster, the elliptical, the bike, rollerblades, walking, running, biking, hiking, swimming (if you can measure).....just set a goal and do the work...report to the thread often to keep dino updated because he tracks our info on a spreadsheet so you can see how you are doing compared to the group but not to compete with them.....the idea is to set your goal and reach it before the end of the month...welcome and good luck if you decide to join us...

BUMP I'd love to Joing...need a goal to finish out this Month on a High Note
  • Shan_Marie
    Options
    I'll take the challenge if its not too late!!! I've never done this before but it may help keep me on track for the month of december. I normally run 3 miles a day 5 days a week on the treadmill so I'll bump that up to 4 for the remainder of december so thats 76 more to go! I ran this morning before I saw this challenge so I'm 2.4 miles into my challenge!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i only did 2 workouts last week which is sooooooo NOT me - usually do 6 each week....i've got 3-4 scheduled for this week and i'm feeling good...gonna add to my miles for sure....hope you all are doing great...
    denise
  • qwills2cats
    qwills2cats Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    2 four miles runs this weekend and a little bit of walking for a total of 23... 37 miles to go

exercise.png
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    I know this is a tough month. Keep moving everyone!!! :flowerforyou: :heart:

Ticker updated

exercise.png
  • Benji49
    Benji49 Posts: 419 Member
    Options

exercise.png