Senior Golden Sneakers............December

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday to you Sandy Thanks Sandy. look like you are going to be busy. Good luck to Brianna , I guess it was Brianna you were talking about. Yes the pet Thread is good.ideal on the group. Alice will be out Sunday and I am going to learn how to post on flicker.

I don't see why we can't all be friends and post on each of the sites. I will drop in ocaually to see what is new. It has lots of Advantage like When you and Connie explain about the computer to us old seniors we can go right to the site. I think we can work together I think I will stop posting on the home page.

I had a nice breakfast of Turkey sausage and 2 eggs this morning.

So you will continue to be our hostess here I sure hope so.
    :flowerforyou: Marie
  • gigi46
    gigi46 Posts: 196
    Options
    Happy December!!

I have been so busy for the past few months, no time to post, hope everyone is well and getting ready for the Holidays,
    all my girls are coming home for Christmas, almost everyone is coming on the 20th thru the 27th.:happy: :happy: :happy:
    Just finished decorating the house and the outside, now the baking and the rest of the food.
    I have been keeping my exercise on target and my food:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: still on my gold.

Today I received a message from tep8rb asking me to joint the group I just wanted to tell her, thanks but I'm already part of this amazing group.

Well everyone have a great day, I will be reading all the post to get back with everyone.:heart::heart: :heart:

Gigi
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hi GiGi So great to hear from you. Sounds like a wonderful Christmas ahead for you.
    Welcome back

the group is a good thing you can find what you are looking for for much easier.

But I am using the Sneakers as my home base Go the group to look up stuff.

Sandy I went to your Birthdays thread on the group and added my user name and where I am from. Hope I did not mess things up . If there is good way to add on let me know. I know that Dee added on her Birthday and it didn't llok like mine did. And Barbie
    and I used to change our weight on a thread we once belong too. But do not remember how we did it.

I am busy sewing this morning

Gayla Enjoy your trip Hope you made it to the airport in time. Thats was mighty earlier. Take care of that foot.:heart::heart: :he

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Marie
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Let me get this straight. This is a "thread" that anyone can post in? But, to post in a "group" one must be a member? Is this what everyone else is thinking? If this is so than to have a group with the same name would not be a different thread or something that we are competition with. From what I have gathered...a thread is open to anyone. I have been receiving invitations to "join" groups. Someone please clarify this for us.
  • phyljen
    phyljen Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I DON'T REALLY KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A THREAD OR A POST BUT I AM GLAD TO HAVE ALL YOU FRIENDS IN THIS GROUP! SO THAT IS MY TWO BITS
    I AM FEELING CHILLY AND KIND OF FEVERISH AT THE MOMENT AND SO EVEN THOUGH IT IS ONLY 7:30 AT NIGHT I AM GOING TO BED.
    GOOD NIGHT. PHYLLIS:yawn:
  • Swissmiss
    Options
    Oh my goodness, Phyllis. Take care of yourself. Sounds like you are really coming down with something.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Beckey I don't know anything about It.
    This is my home base and I am staying here. The "group" is a good place to look up something if some one posted a topice on it. Love Barbiecat topic on Pets.and the Birthday topic Recipes topics Its a good thing.
    You could possible send Connie a PM and she can explains thing better.
    Than anyone.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :

:heart: :heart: no matter where you are posting on MFP.... BE HAPPY AND BRING HAPPINESS TO OTHERS:heart::heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

LETS PUT A GREAT BIG SMILE ON EVERYONE FACE
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

OUR PEP RALLY NOW WHERE ARE OUR JOKES?????????????????????

lETS PUT THE FUN BACK INTO OUR THREAD
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,986 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

The Senior Golden Sneakers Group has a chit chat thread.

all we would have to do is go the group and join (if you haven't already) and post on the Chit Chat Thread. Then that thread would show up under "My Topics"

Once you join the group, you can click on "Groups" and find the Senior golden Sneakers group and post or read all the threads.

If we all did that, then in just a few days, we'd all be having the same great conversations within the group and it would feel just like this thread.

If you got an invitation to join, please join us.......if you haven't gotten an invitation, just say so on this thread and I'll send you an invitation.:bigsmile: :heart:
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,122 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/415576-december-senior-golden-sneakers

If you follow us here it will be the same posts as you are used to, but if you want to add a topic of your own under the groups then feel free to do so. Maybe health issues want to be discussed, maybe diabetes subjects, knee issues, maybe sex (just kidding).
    Give it a try and let me know what you think?

Sandy
  • judz46
    judz46 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hi to everyone

Another lovely day here - a friend just rang me to go for a walk so we did that for 45 mins and now I'm going to make a chicken curry and then off to the beach to stay in the caravan for the night.....an absolute beachfront site so I will be able to get another walk in today hopefully - nothing nicer than feeling the sand between your toes.

We were taken out for dinner last night to a small country hotel which was lovely but how do you make healthy choices when everything came with chips...I left half of mine on the plate so it wasn't too bad, and the steak was delicious....the 1st of many Xmas functions to attend so I just hope I can be strong.

Hope everyone has/had a pleasant day

Judy from NZ
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    How do you do it Sandy Starting a topic.
  • Sandydur
    Options

Marie go to link above.......click on groups then golden sneakers where it says topics give it a title type in what you want to say and hit post reply.
  • Sandydur
    Options
    Everyone else go to this link http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/415576-december-senior-golden-sneakers
    and post there from now on.....December Golden Sneakers.... Thank you
  • Swissmiss
    Options
    AWWWW Sandy, you were just joking??? I was looking forward to discussing sex.:bigsmile:

Judz, I can't imagne leaving any chips on my plate. But then, I was raised to clean my plate. Why did our parents do that to us? We aren't doing away with this thread, are we?
  • Sandydur
    Options

Follow us here...............if you aren't part of the group let us know and we will invite you. Or just hit groups and look for Golden Sneakers and see all the topics...on the right side is a view all and you can see all the topics the sneakers have posted.

Thank you,
    Sandy
  • jeffrey71
    Options
    Good Afternoon Everyone!

Working away today. Not much else going on. It is cold here again. Last night I did get my first light workout in in almost 3 months. I got a 5 mile run in and felt pretty good at then end. The right leg was weak but I recovered fast. I am going to do my yoga workout tonight.

We are going to see the mothers this weekend. Not sure what day yet, but probably Saturday. We are supposed to get a couple inches of snow tonight. Just enough to make a mess of things. I think Sunday we will finish up the Christmas shopping.

Starting to look at races for next year. I will probably do the Indianapolis "Tri-Indy" in August and I am thinkng of do doing the Chicago Urbanathalon. I will still need to add about 6 more to the mix.

Thats about it for now!

Everyone have a great day!

Jeffrey
  • delraybuzz
    delraybuzz Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    [img][/img]253697d3lje4jxob.gif

Well, except for almost forgetting binoculars, and sunhats, we are about ready to zip up our bags, 1 apiece and a tote each. Since there will be 3 formal dinners, we did OK packing, and I'm hoping my case will close!

Ate at Morton's Steak House for dinner last night; glad we were guests, or we'd have had to wash dishes, but what delectible dishes!

I'll try to read this site every day til we sail. but can't promise to post as my house has been sadly neglected and I must catch up or the sugar ants will take ove while we're gone!

Y'all keep up the good work, and did Gigi ever show up? Hope all's well with her and her Mom.

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: Buzz
  • Sandydur
    Options

Well, except for almost forgetting binoculars, and sunhats, we are about ready to zip up our bags, 1 apiece and a tote each. Since there will be 3 formal dinners, we did OK packing, and I'm hoping my case will close!

Ate at Morton's Steak House for dinner last night; glad we were guests, or we'd have had to wash dishes, but what delectible dishes!

I'll try to read this site every day til we sail. but can't promise to post as my house has been sadly neglected and I must catch up or the sugar ants will take ove while we're gone!

Y'all keep up the good work, and did Gigi ever show up? Hope all's well with her and her Mom.

Buzz, follow us here where we are all posting now. Follow this link. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/415576-december-senior-golden-sneakers
  • Sandydur
    Options

Buzz, follow us here where we are all posting now. Follow this link. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/415576-december-senior-golden-sneakers

Also easy access is to go to groups on blue header on top of page then click on Golden Sneakers....you will find December Golden Sneakers there with all kind of topics...you can click on see all to see all the topics.

HAVE A GREAT TRIP AND DON'T GET PREGNANT!!!