Senior Golden Sneakers............December

Options
123457»

Replies

• Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Jeffrey, are you in Indiana or close to it? I am in Ohio and may get a dusting of snow. I am looking forward to inches of it. I love snow.

:flowerforyou: buzz, your steak dinner has my mouth watering. We have our company Christmas dinner tonight. Having prime rib. I hope that I have the will power to eat only a few bites and to pass on most of the sides.

I am taking a vacation day. Only thing I have plan for sure is lunch with a friend. She wants Mexican!!! Last time we went she kept ordering extra guacamole. They charge extra for this. By the time she was done, she had doubled her check !!!
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,122 Member
    Options
    Jeffrey, are you in Indiana or close to it? I am in Ohio and may get a dusting of snow. I am looking forward to inches of it. I love snow.

:flowerforyou: buzz, your steak dinner has my mouth watering. We have our company Christmas dinner tonight. Having prime rib. I hope that I have the will power to eat only a few bites and to pass on most of the sides.

I am taking a vacation day. Only thing I have plan for sure is lunch with a friend. She wants Mexican!!! Last time we went she kept ordering extra guacamole. They charge extra for this. By the time she was done, she had doubled her check !!!

Becky follow us here to this link....everyone has switched over to our group discussion topics. Please join us so we can read your posts. Thank You.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/415576-december-senior-golden-sneakers