I love him/her but....

Options
123457»

Replies

• regions02
    regions02 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    He never closes a cabinet door! Drives me crazy!
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    he would rather be out in the woods hunting than with me
    This made me sad. I'm sorry.

it's all good. Hunting season is almost over and it lets us have deer meet all year.
  • SheRa1964
    Options
    Most recently... decided that I am not the right person for her after I gave up my entire life a year ago and moved 700 miles away from home to be with her.

But one of the things that drove me crazy was when she would fan her ears with her hands and tell me to "refuel" if I asked her to clarify something.

And when she would whine that she does "EVERYTHING" if she sees we're almost out of milk, when I keep the house nearly spotless all the time.

And when I am told that even though I'm not showing my stress, she can sense it and it's adding to her stress.

Sorry, on a roll right now... maybe I need to realize SHE wasn't the right person for ME because I don't deserve to walk on eggshells all the time :-)

You are correct. You don't. That's no way to live.
  • SheRa1964
    Options
    lol there is no I love any longer and that would be why:
    he never knew when to stop and pushed it till he irritated me enough for an outburst, then sulked
    constantly using my money to pay for his food wishes, then complaining that I earn more, even though he eas the one who decided to go from a high paid job to a low paid one, so he could work more on his art
    Constantly moaning about my accent
    moaning about all those foreigeners (bloody clever move when you actually are going out with one... doooh)
    Jealousy (i.e. he's looking, she's looking... you are looking)
    But the breaking point... calling people with Learning Disbaility: "those complete idiots you are working with" ...

That last sentence. Makes me want to punch him. LOL
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    His huge piles of kit bags (big green bags the military uses to stuff a whole bunch of crap in) in the corner of just about every room. He can't help it, though. He just has a ton of military stuff!! Love my husband, though. With all of his quirks, there is nothing that I don't love about him, even if some of habits can be a tad annoying.
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    He acts like everything with the house, kids ect is all done by Magic!!! It's not an f-ing fairy running around with her wand saying bibbidi bobbidi boo. It's your wife genius!!!!

Ha ha! I tell my husband this all the time when he acts like I didn't do anything today- just because I'm self employed as a marketing consultant and can have days where I work but don't leave the house. I tell him "You'll be sorry if anything ever happens to me because it's not a magic fairy that pays the bills, does the budget, cleaning, shopping, etc. The lights won't come on and there won't always be toilet paper in the closet if I'm gone!"

too funny!

TOUCHE! I've met quite a few military guys who get on their wives' backs about staying at home and "doing nothing" (of course, there are crappy mil spouses that merit being yelled at for being lazy pieces of ****). Wonder what they'd do, the guys, if they had to be in their spouse's shoes for a while.
  • aguyatt
    Options
    he doesn't have a phone so I can't talk to him or get in touch with him as much as I'd like >.< I miss him!
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    he's a paper hoarder. he wont through anything away.