♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    yup I saw that
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    BTW. Someone's caps lock button is broken

Thank you!

CAPS LOCK, STUCK AT WORK. I USED TO EXPLAIN THIS IN MY SIGNATURE BUT THEY TOOK THAT OPTION AWAY. IT IS EXHAUSTING BEING AWESOME IN ALL CAPS. I ACTUALLY HAD TO START A GROUP FOR IT. YOU SHOULD JOIN, OUR MASCOT IS THE HONEYBADGER AND WE DON'T GIVE A ****. LOL
    IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, I DON'T DO THIS TO ANNOY ANYONE. IT'S NOW BECOME MY TRADEMARK THOUGH....FAILBOT.
  • WhitneyJerome
    WhitneyJerome Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Why not? In moderation, no harm in consuming fast food.
    [/quote]

5 big macs and 5 large fries is NOT moderation. just sayin =P
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    When you don't like someone criticising you it is easy to tell them to go away.

I am not saying that junk food is baaad. I am saying that laughing it up as inconsequential is poor form when so many people on here struggle to avoid it.
  • LosingWeight2012
    LosingWeight2012 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Not easy typing from my nook so im out. Have fun replying bcoz i wont read it. Shared my opinion n backing iut....unlike some who r posting every min. Get a life
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I bought one. Not for me..for SO!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Mcdonalds is gross. I hope you realize that people come here to avoid temptatuin and support. Taunting their weakness for having a trigger due to this thread is cruel and insensitive. Instead of apologizing you jk more and suggest they eat a burger. Of course they could see an advertisement but it doesnt reply to their thread teasing them about a choice fir themselves.
    Did anyone here say that they were struggling with temptation, and were then mocked? Please point this out. There was someone saying that they worried about other folks not being able to handle a discussion about fast food. Then, others expressed their opinion in return.
    Go eat you greasy hamburgers and fries and we will give you weight loss tips next week when u cant figure iut y u are still fat.
    I accept the challenge. You must not have read the previous comments from other folks, who have eaten fast food and still lost weight.
    Moderation my a@#. Have fuuuun with that
    Yes, moderation. Something many of us are familiar with. You scoff at this. Why?
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Not easy typing from my nook so im out. Have fun replying bcoz i wont read it. Shared my opinion n backing iut....unlike some who r posting every min. Get a life
    Ah yes. Express yourself, and run off. Well done.
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I hope you realize that people come here to avoid temptatuin and support.

People come here to avoid support? Maybe that's why they are gaining weight not from eating a stupid cheeseburger. **shrug**
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    BTW. Someone's caps lock button is broken

Thank you!

CAPS LOCK, STUCK AT WORK. I USED TO EXPLAIN THIS IN MY SIGNATURE BUT THEY TOOK THAT OPTION AWAY. IT IS EXHAUSTING BEING AWESOME IN ALL CAPS. I ACTUALLY HAD TO START A GROUP FOR IT. YOU SHOULD JOIN, OUR MASCOT IS THE HONEYBADGER AND WE DON'T GIVE A ****. LOL
    IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, I DON'T DO THIS TO ANNOY ANYONE. IT'S NOW BECOME MY TRADEMARK THOUGH....FAILBOT.

Fair enough, apologies!

YA BIG LEGEND!!!
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Not failbot. In your case, it has become charming and endearing. Your words say much more than your caps lock do. :smile:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Mcdonalds is gross. I hope you realize that people come here to avoid temptatuin and support. Taunting their weakness for having a trigger due to this thread is cruel and insensitive. Instead of apologizing you jk more and suggest they eat a burger. Of course they could see an advertisement but it doesnt reply to their thread teasing them about a choice fir themselves. Go eat you greasy hamburgers and fries and we will give you weight loss tips next week when u cant figure iut y u are still fat. Moderation my a@#. Have fuuuun with that

Well lets see ive lost 60 I do believe moderation is working just fine for my *kitten*
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options

I happen to be tempted with McDonald's and resist it. I do treat myself occasionally, to help with "temptatuin". . Oh wait, we are talking in text speach here. ur comment on getting a life wuz mean "bcoz" it is irrelivent 2 the thread. OMG kthxbye. (I hope I spoke your language well enough. Forgive me if I messed it up.)
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Does the deal obligate the buyer to consume it all him/herself? It comes in a booklet of coupons, too, so they can be spread out. :flowerforyou:
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    this really makes me want to go get the Mac 'n Cheese Big Daddy Patty Melt from Denny's....
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    I am not saying that junk food is baaad. I am saying that laughing it up as inconsequential is poor form when so many people on here struggle to avoid it.
    It is inconsequential when it's eaten in moderation -- which has been pointed out many times.

Perhaps we should not discuss any kind of food that is harmful when not eaten in moderation, just in case it triggers someone to eat too much. :indifferent:
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Oops double post.
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    this really makes me want to go get the Mac 'n Cheese Big Daddy Patty Melt from Denny's....

Now thats an idea! Lets go!!
  • epona_mus
    epona_mus Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I just can't believe that anyone with any conscience would support a corporation like McDonald's with their $$. If you want a burger, fine. There are many, many places to buy one that don't have the abyssmal ethical and environmental record that McDonald's does. Eating at McDonald's (as well as many other fast food chains) means you don't give a *kitten* about animal rights, human rights, or the environment.
  • WhitneyJerome
    WhitneyJerome Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Does the deal obligate the buyer to consume it all him/herself? It comes in a booklet of coupons, too, so they can be spread out. :flowerforyou:

Nope like I said just sayin =) Lighten up people. But seriously I love Big Macs and fries. Good stuff.