Living Social McDonald's Deal

Options

Replies

• bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    this really makes me want to go get the Mac 'n Cheese Big Daddy Patty Melt from Denny's....

Now thats an idea! Lets go!!

Let'! That way, we can split it and only have like 800 calories each. That won't be too terrible. Plus, it looks mouth-wateringly scrumptious.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    5 big macs and 5 large fries is NOT moderation. just sayin =P
    Does the deal obligate the buyer to consume it all him/herself? It comes in a booklet of coupons, too, so they can be spread out. :flowerforyou:
    Nope like I said just sayin =) Lighten up people. But seriously I love Big Macs and fries. Good stuff.
    (hands you one of my 5 Big Macs)
  • WhitneyJerome
    WhitneyJerome Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    5 big macs and 5 large fries is NOT moderation. just sayin =P
    Does the deal obligate the buyer to consume it all him/herself? It comes in a booklet of coupons, too, so they can be spread out. :flowerforyou:
    Nope like I said just sayin =) Lighten up people. But seriously I love Big Macs and fries. Good stuff.

(hands you one of my 5 Big Macs)

(0)o(0) You...Are....My......Hero
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Go eat you greasy hamburgers and fries and we will give you weight loss tips next week when u cant figure iut y u are still fat.

I had a 23 in waist and ate chick fil a once a week. It was delicious and had I not injured my knee I would still have a 23 in waist and I would probably still eat chick fil a once a week.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    I just can't believe that anyone with any conscience would support a corporation like McDonald's with their $$. If you want a burger, fine. There are many, many places to buy one that don't have the abyssmal ethical and environmental record that McDonald's does. Eating at McDonald's (as well as many other fast food chains) means you don't give a *kitten* about animal rights, human rights, or the environment.

True. I can't wait until congress lets us eat horse burgers!
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    I just can't believe that anyone with any conscience would support a corporation like McDonald's with their $$. If you want a burger, fine. There are many, many places to buy one that don't have the abyssmal ethical and environmental record that McDonald's does. Eating at McDonald's (as well as many other fast food chains) means you don't give a *kitten* about animal rights, human rights, or the environment.

I adore McD's coffee.

Therefore, I am a proud scumbag of a human being by your logic.

Hmmm...yeeeeah.
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I suppose it depends on what sort of forum you want. If you want to assume that the community is composed of people with perfect control of their eating habits, then laugh away, junk food is okay in moderation. Everyone on here understands moderation.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I suppose it depends on what sort of forum you want. If you want to assume that the community is composed of people with perfect control of their eating habits, then laugh away, junk food is okay in moderation. Everyone on here understands moderation.

and if people don't acquire the willpower to limit themselves to mostly eating things in moderation, they are destined to fail in their diets or be in a perpetual cycle of weight gain/loss
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

McDonald's just dropped a supplier after discovering their unethical practices.
  • bry_all01
    Options
    Go eat you greasy hamburgers and fries and we will give you weight loss tips next week when u cant figure iut y u are still fat.

Ok, I'll continue to live and enjoy my life. I always eat what I want when I want. Its called moderation. :wink:
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Can we have a MFP big mac orgy? :flowerforyou:
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options

and if people don't acquire the willpower to limit themselves to mostly eating things in moderation, they are destined to fail in their diets or be in a perpetual cycle of weight gain/loss

True. Let's test their willpower with lovely pictures of burgers on the nutrition thread. I bet they can't do it.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Yep. A forum thread on the tastiness of McDonald's will never be the culprit from someone going off the rails. If it isn't something as benign as this, it will be something else -- an advertisement, a comment overheard in the grocery store, a sign, the aroma of a certain food...
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options

I didnt climb to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables!!
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Let's test their willpower with lovely pictures of burgers on the nutrition thread. I bet they can't do it.
    You do realize that ads for fast food and chocolate often appear in the advertisements on this site, right?
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

True. Let's test their willpower with lovely pictures of burgers on the nutrition thread. I bet they can't do it.

then these are the same people who blame tv commercials or other marketing for making them fat instead of taking some self responsibility that no one is to blame but themselves for overeating
  • Jeff92se
    Options

meal.gifmeal.gifmeal.gifmeal.gifmeal.gifmeal.gifmeal.gifmeal.gifmeal.gif
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options

I have a box of 50 Wegmans donuts sitting outside my cubicle AND have been staring at an ice cream fundraiser ad sitting on my desk all day.

Did I eat a donut today? Did I crave one? Did I go walk across the street to buy ice cream and junk at the Wawa?

No to all 3.

I WIN.
  • bry_all01
    Options

True. I can't wait until congress lets us eat horse burgers!

those taste anything like Buffalo burgers? I'd like to try one myself...
  • Jeff92se
    Options

I didnt climb to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables!!

Ron White. Love his stuff