5'7 and 106lbs down...

Options
14567810»

Replies

• momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Wowza! Fantastic! What a transformation! I like the new haircolor too!
  • jenn_is_trouble
    Options
    I'm 27, 5'7" and 190ish. Only lost 3 lbs so far, but my first goal is to get to 150 and maybe even 130 (which was my weight when my now husband and I met).
  • cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Holy crap girl that is phenomenal!!
  • Ashley5704
    Ashley5704 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!
  • metisgirl
    metisgirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    you looked beautiful before and you look beautiful now...Way to go girl...
  • 08JTbuchik
    08JTbuchik Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look Awesome!!!! I am also 5'7"-5'7 1/2' and I originally started at 185lbs and dropped to 138lbs. I am now back up to 157lbs and am trying to get back to the 140lb-150lb range. When I was 138lbs...it was too skinny for me. I felt great, but started getting comments from people "concerned" with my weight about me being "gaunt". I think your goals are great!!! You Go!! :D
  • threeforagirl
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and healthy!
  • Ange_
    Ange_ Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Great work!
    By the way i think the brown hair really suits you!
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • dravenangel
    dravenangel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'8" and at my very lowest, 10 years ago, I was 133lbs (I didn't get there intentionally - was depressed, working long hours and didn't even think of food/wasn't hungry). I was told by the doctor I was right at the lowest limit of my BMI. I felt great but I knew I was too skinny - my hip bones stuck out even when I was stood up - and one of my colleagues even said he swore he couldn't see me if I was stood sideways on to him! It really is up to you and what shape your body is. You and only you can determine how comfortable and happy you are in your own skin. I've got a long way to go but I'm aiming for the top of my BMI range (161lbs) for now and once I get there I'll see how I feel.

BTW you look incredible already so just go with how you feel :happy:
  • seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look so amazing!!!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your loss Amandar0chell
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!