5'7 and 106lbs down...

Options

Replies

• christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I want to seriously share this with all of my friends that are struggling with their weight! You look gorgeous! Congratulations and thank you for being an inspiration. I know that doesn't answer your questions, but WOW!!!
  • aekaya
    aekaya Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You should be really proud of yourself :)
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats!!
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    DAYAM! way to go! shake it!
  • ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    oh my god, you look absolutely amazing! such an inspiration!
  • naturallynikki
    Options
    Absolutely GORGEOUS (before and after)! Thanks for this inspiring post!
  • KaylaWeber87
    KaylaWeber87 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous...... Lol I'm also 5'7, and have about 100 pounds or so to lose. Hope to one day accomplish what u have.... Just feels like I can never can get there!
  • Kirbysmart
    Options
    :smile: you look amazing!
  • punkinsteph82
    punkinsteph82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!! Keep up the amazing work!!!!
  • bgc85
    bgc85 Posts: 68
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! :) Keep it up!
  • mattquit
    mattquit Posts: 175
    Options
    First of all congratulations with your weight lost.
    i'm just giving an opinion might be wrong or not. you might be starving yourself that's why you gained weight. you only eat 1200 calories and you exercise twice a day? a body needs atleast a net calories of 900 a day to feed itself. if you go under 900 for a week to a month your body might go into starvation mode.
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    wow this just motivated me to get off my *kitten* and hit the gym!thank you!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Oh wow...You really did the damn thing!!! You look amazing!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • wiggypooh
    wiggypooh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look like a totally DIFFERENT person :smile: Well done!!!!!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! You look like a completely different person. Kudos to your hard work!!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Who are you and what have you done with Amanda? Seriously, you look fantastic and sexy!!!!! Great Job!!!
  • HayleyDavison1
    HayleyDavison1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    omg wow, you are gorgeous!!
  • ALLNEW42
    Options
    Perhaps you should celebrate your INCREDIBLE transformation and allow your brain to catch up with your body. Once you get your mind around your new skin/look begin a second journey to the next level. ENJOY your success. I mirror your story in so many ways...fat girl....300 Ib start....5'7" thank you for being an inspiration. :)
  • Reasie26
    Reasie26 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You do NOT weigh 194 pounds!!!! You look WAY slimmer than me and I am 5'5" and 172 pounds (wearing a snug size 12 or loose size 14 right now). You look really amazing!

I could be repeating, and I apologize if I am, I know that's annoying, but A LOT of people have replied and my daughter only naps so long!! So anyways - you could possibly eating too few calories! If you are at that weight and working out every day...it's possible!

More importantly - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a great job you're doing. Just stick with it!!!!!
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    you look great! I agree with the calorie "shake" up - confuse your body!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!