5'7 and 106lbs down...

Options

Replies

• madameduffay
    madameduffay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely incredible and I LOVE your attitude.
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I think you look great now! You did an amazing job! I would think you would be in maintenance mode now to maintain and not gain.
  • martinez1979
    martinez1979 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Dam girl you doing good.. keep up the good work!!!
  • shelleytobefit
    shelleytobefit Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow...you are an inspiration.....way to go you are rocking this. BTW....LOVE the darker hair!!
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • vortexbabe
    Options
    You are awesome!!! What a huge change to your body and your health!!!

I am the same height as you and I found three things helped me break through that plateau -

1. Upping calories from 1200, to 1400 and now 1600. After upping to 1600 I still lost 3kgs that month.

2. Heavy weights - I do a pump class twice per week as well as another free weights session. I also do 3 interval cardio sessions and a yoga session too. Weights have dramatically transformed my body and I'm thinner now than I've ever been in my adult life!

3. I only weigh myself once a month - that way I always get positive results!

I think you've done an incredible job - and every day you should be so proud of your progress. My mantra is 'Im in the process of positive change' and that helps remind me how far I've come. I'm now maintaining my dream weight - six kilos lower than I'd ever hoped - you can get there too if that's what you want - just don't forget to love yourself in the process xx
  • aimeemusic
    aimeemusic Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    you look really cute as a brunette!!

lol....as a brunette myself, I am biased thought!

Good effort! You are inspiration!
  • tillmanlady
    tillmanlady Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!

It is nice to see someone about the same height and weight as me us 5'8 ish girls are stuck in the middle and carry our weight differently than a 300lb 5'10 chick or a 5'5 300lb female.

I am aiming to lose about 130lbs and seeing your after pics has inspired me to a new degree and I know it CAN BE DONE!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    HOLY GOODNESS!!!:noway: What a difference!!! Such an inspiration!
  • kittycarson
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Beautiful eyes...Congratulations!
  • shannypoo21
    Options
    What an amazing feat!!! Great job and keep it up. I'm sure you are an example to many.
  • danizaga
    danizaga Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • yasmine36
    yasmine36 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    AMAZING great job!
  • tannerjared
    tannerjared Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. very inspirational. you can see the happiness emanate in your smile.
  • jhawk311
    jhawk311 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous....just keep eating right and working out....your outside is just as beautiful as your inside always has been :)
  • okcmomto3
    okcmomto3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    you look awesome!!! i am 5'7 as well and it's nice to see your results so far to see where i'll be soon! so motivating! keep it up!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Absoultely Beautiful! Congrats!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    omg you look adorable, all your hard work paid off, I'm very proud of you
  • curvy_ca_mama
    curvy_ca_mama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference. You look so amazing!

I agree!! Good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!