Anyone Pregnant?

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I was told today that I was still "tiny" even at over 10 weeks! (this is my 2nd so you usually show faster).

WOOO!!:drinker: :laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I show VERY fast so my little pouch is starting to show and I :heart: :heart: it!
    Oh, mine is definitely there! My jeans are letting me know! :wink:

And when I don't wear my jeans, it is very obvious! I love it too!! :heart:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    What do you think? This was on Friday. 10 weeks exactly. :bigsmile:
    39610_2606.jpg
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    I see that little peanut poking through.
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    What do you think? This was on Friday. 10 weeks exactly. :bigsmile:

Aw, :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Yep, my little baby! (Somewhere between the size of a kumquat and a Fig!! At least according to babycenter.com!!LOL!!)
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Yep, my little baby! (Somewhere between the size of a kumquat and a Fig!! At least according to babycenter.com!!LOL!!)

Tam.... How the heck did you lose 135 pounds and still have a flat belly like that?? (yea, I think it's flat - even at 10 weeks pregnant! :wink: )

Where are you hiding all that extra skin I would think you should have??!!?? :tongue:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Tam.... How the heck did you lose 135 pounds and still have a flat belly like that?? (yea, I think it's flat - even at 10 weeks pregnant! :wink: )

Where are you hiding all that extra skin I would think you should have??!!?? :tongue:
    Thanks for that!! LOL!!

Acutally, it isn't horrible. I mean, I DO have it..but not as bad as I would have thought. I never thought I would fit in a size 6 jeans!! I guess losing it slow and healthy and exercising helped a lot!

Thanks again!! :flowerforyou:
  • JasiBella
    Options
    That's too funny but cute!
  • JasiBella
    Options

I'm wondering the same thing!

She's done a fantabulous job.

Bikini ready Tam??
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,106 Member
    Options

Bikini ready Tam??

Yeah, Inquiring Minds want to know! :huh:

Jo, I like the I:heart: MFP valentine-heart-ticker. :happy:

Bikini ready Tam??

Yeah, Inquiring Minds want to know! :huh:

Jo, I like the I:heart: MFP valentine-heart-ticker. :happy:
    Options
    Im not Obi Wan by any means. I just work around Nurse Practioners, Nurses, and Doctors all regarding pregnancy.

The recommended weight gain is-

normal weight/BMI = 25-30lbs

overweight/ BMI = 15-25lbs

Obese/BMI = At least 15lbs
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all the prego's. I was big when I was prego with both my girls and only gained 30 to 35 lbs which I thought was great considering I was already a big girl and watched all these little ones that were size 1's gain 70 to 80. But I also had very large babies. 8'5" and 9'14".

So good luck and enjoy, it is the greatest thing to go through, wish I would have realized it.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Im not Obi Wan by any means. I just work around Nurse Practioners, Nurses, and Doctors all regarding pregnancy.

The recommended weight gain is-

normal weight/BMI = 25-30lbs

overweight/ BMI = 15-25lbs

Obese/BMI = At least 15lbs
    I know! I was teasing! :laugh:

I appreciate the help!! I have a normal BMI so I have a good guideline to go by!

Thanks! :bigsmile:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    cute pregnancy ticker site for you guys :smile:

http://lilypie.com/create_baby_days.php
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I know you were just teasing- glad I could help.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning gals! I'm glad to see a bunch of people on here!

Well...I have already gained.:sad: And I am 11 weeks today. I have gained 4 pounds, although I think that I had gained a pound already over New Years before I found out I was preggers. SO...I think I'm doing okay. I've been aiming to eat maintainence calories, however when I was sick all the time, I know I was eating much less than that, and for about a week when I was finally feeling better, I was making some not-so-good choices. BUT...I am getting back on track! I'm hoping that tomorrow I can make it to the gym for a while, and I can't wait until it's warmer so I can do some major walking outside with the dogs! I'm hoping to gain 25-30 pounds. I was a little frustrated, because I did NOT reach my goal pre-baby. SO...I will be heavier than I wanted to be, but I know that I can lose it all post baby...I totally have the motivation!

Well...off to some work, but I'll check back later!

**And thanks to all for the congrats!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • JasiBella
    Options
    Good morning gals! I'm glad to see a bunch of people on here!

Well...I have already gained.:sad: And I am 11 weeks today. I have gained 4 pounds, although I think that I had gained a pound already over New Years before I found out I was preggers. SO...I think I'm doing okay. I've been aiming to eat maintainence calories, however when I was sick all the time, I know I was eating much less than that, and for about a week when I was finally feeling better, I was making some not-so-good choices. BUT...I am getting back on track! I'm hoping that tomorrow I can make it to the gym for a while, and I can't wait until it's warmer so I can do some major walking outside with the dogs! I'm hoping to gain 25-30 pounds. I was a little frustrated, because I did NOT reach my goal pre-baby. SO...I will be heavier than I wanted to be, but I know that I can lose it all post baby...I totally have the motivation!

Well...off to some work, but I'll check back later!

**And thanks to all for the congrats!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    It's ok!!!!
    I've already gained a pound and I'm only 6 weeks. I am not going nuts about it. I am just so happy to be pregnant, nothing can bring me down from this happiness high!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I'm here for you girl. Don't worry about the numbers. Eat the way you're suppose to, get in your exercise and you & baby will be healthy.

Have a happy preggie day!:flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Kristin - congrats on your upcoming joy! :heart:

Speaking of knocked up chicks, raz.gif has Kris KaBob had bamino #2 yet? :smile:
  • JasiBella
    Options
    I've been thinking about her but nope, haven't heard from her.