Anyone Pregnant?

Options

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Thanks Shannon!!:flowerforyou: I am SO excited!!!

And thanks for the support JasiBella!!!:flowerforyou: I know I will be fine!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Checking in!!

I am super tired. Had that "pregnancy insomnia" last night.

Hope you are all feeling well!! :flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Oooo...I can relate to being tired. All day every day it seems! Hopefully this gets better in the months to come! Makes it hard at work. Do you gals work? Or are you SAHMs?
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    It will get much better, trust me.

I'm a SAHM.. have been for about 5 years and would not change it for anything.:heart:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Congratulations mommies-to-be!!

Now you're all making me want to be pregnant again. :angry: Just have to keep remembering the nights I slept upright in a chair, shin splints and uncomfy examinations. :laugh:

Who am I kidding? I'm still jealous. :wink: :love:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Congratulations mommies-to-be!!

Now you're all making me want to be pregnant again. :angry: Just have to keep remembering the nights I slept upright in a chair, shin splints and uncomfy examinations. :laugh:

Who am I kidding? I'm still jealous. :wink: :love:

:laugh: :laugh:--and thanks for the congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Does anyone else find it amazing how GREAT food is when pregnant?? Once the nausea is done with anyway!!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Ha! Ha! YES!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Ha! Ha! YES!
    So glad to know it's not just me!! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    And I am mostly a SAHM. I work on Saturday's for my optometrist friend. My hubby is able to be home that day of course.
  • JasiBella
    Options
    Does anyone else find it amazing how GREAT food is when pregnant?? Once the nausea is done with anyway!!
    hmph:grumble:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    You'll get there and then you will wish you didn't want food so much!! :laugh:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL PREGNANT LADIES OF MFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL THESE NEW LITTLE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • JasiBella
    Options
    You'll get there and then you will wish you didn't want food so much!! :laugh:
    Oh, I know. I've been through this twice already so I know what lies ahead.
  • JasiBella
    Options
    CONGRATS TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL PREGNANT LADIES OF MFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL THESE NEW LITTLE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Gracias hermosa!:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thank you so much!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Just checking in!!

How is everyone??
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Hey there girls! Sorry...I've been swamped at work today!

Thanks again for all the congrats!!!

Tam...I'm doing okay today. I actually woke up feeling pretty crummy and so didn't thaw anything for dinner and didn't pack a gym bag...and I'm still not feeling too great, so it will probably be yet another day of not going to the gym.:grumble: But I'm really hoping that within the next couple weeks I should really start feeling better (since I'll be reaching the end of the first trimester). But we shall see...

ANYways...I gotta get back to some work. I hope you are all having a FABULOUS day! I will check back later!!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm not pregnant. At least I better not be, my hubby is fixed, and I had a hystorectomy, so it would be a true miricle if I was. I would have loved to have more, but I had such bad issues with pre-term labor that my doctor (along with everyone else) thought that we shouldn' t have any more. My 1st child tried to come 8 weeks early and I had to be on bed rest until 37 weeks and on meds so I wouldn't have contractions. I had her the day after I stopped taking the meds, at exactly 37 weeks. #2 tried to come at 28 weeks and I ended up in bed till 36 1/2 weeks. Then #3 tried to come at 22 weeks and I was on bed rest and 2 types of meds for contractions, and he ended up coming at 35 weeks, while I was still taking all the meds and laying in bed. Luckily they were all healthy and I got to the hospital early enough with the pre-term labor to get it stopped. I know with my son (#3) at 30 weeks along I was laying around 4 cm dialated. It was kind of scary, cause I know the longer they can bake the better it is for them. Thank God they were all 3 healthy and got to go home right away.

I didn't start showing with my 1st one until I was around 5 or 6 months along. With #2 it was 4 months. With #3 my pants felt tighter before I even knew I was prego. I lucked out and only gained 20 to 23 pounds with each one. I never really watched what I ate I just tried to eat reasonably.

Congradulations and good luck to you all.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hey there girls! Sorry...I've been swamped at work today!

Thanks again for all the congrats!!!

Tam...I'm doing okay today. I actually woke up feeling pretty crummy and so didn't thaw anything for dinner and didn't pack a gym bag...and I'm still not feeling too great, so it will probably be yet another day of not going to the gym.:grumble: But I'm really hoping that within the next couple weeks I should really start feeling better (since I'll be reaching the end of the first trimester). But we shall see...

ANYways...I gotta get back to some work. I hope you are all having a FABULOUS day! I will check back later!!!
    I slept better last night but still feel pretty tired from the lack of sleep on Monday night!

Sorry you are feeling poorly!!

Yes, let's hope by March we are both feeling more like ourselves!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: