JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    Oh, and sugar free maple brown sugar oatmeal:bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I like the low sugar cinnamon spice!! :wink:

But then I add a bit of sugar back by putting in a tbsp of raisins!! :laugh:
  • JasiBella
    Options
    I like the low sugar cinnamon spice!! :wink:

But then I add a bit of sugar back by putting in a tbsp of raisins!! :laugh:
    Alina LOVES cinnamon oatmeal. Oatmeal comforts me:bigsmile:
  • bluewhisper
    Options
    I just found out i am pregnant too with my 2nd.I don't know how far along i am yet.When i know i'll post.Congrats to all of you.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Bluewhisper!!!!!!

Tam and Jo...GOOD morning!!! I'm feeling pretty good after a weekend of not-so-good feeling. Ah well...it's a new week and tomorrow I start Trimester #2!!!!! :drinker: I'm SUPER excited! And I go to the doctor on Wednesday. SO...I'll let you know how everything goes. How are you ladies this morning?
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Good Morning all!!

Congrats Bluewhisper!!! :flowerforyou:

K, sorry you had a bad weekend! :( I had a bad nights sleep on Saturday night...so I was sort of a zombie yesterday. I hope you have a better 2nd trimester!!

I feel like I am getting a bit of my old energy back!! The last couple of workouts at the gym, I actually felt like I was accomplishing something.

I have my March appointment tomorrow morning. Hopefully the snow clears up enough that the roads aren't horrible.

But, things are good!!! I slept better last night and with the snow, we are basically inside, chilling and drinking cocoa!! :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    12 Weeks, and 2 days along! Where is everyone elses progress pics????
    39610_8906.jpg
  • kistinbee
    Options
    I'm gonna try and take some tonight if I remember. I definitely have a bump! You look great!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I'm gonna try and take some tonight if I remember. I definitely have a bump! You look great!!!
    Woooo, can't wait to see them! :)

And thanks!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • JasiBella
    Options
    Hey,

I caught my girls cold so I've feeling a bit under the weather. Other than the little cold, I've been great. When I finally go to my 1st prenatal visit next week, I will post belly pics. So don't worry, this thread will be plastered with my "belly art" veeeery soon:laugh: :bigsmile:

BTW, my main pic is of my belly when I was preggiez with Sara. I painted a fish bowl on my belly all by myself. Wasn't easy but very fun.:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    OMG Jo! I didn't even realize that picture was your belly!!! WAY cute!!! And nice job I must say!
  • JasiBella
    Options
    My daughter had fun painting my belly also. I painted a big sunflower on it and hubbz painted a very big and wide NYY logo on it :bigsmile:

I have to find those pics so I can post them.
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Hi ladies! Hope you are having a good day!:flowerforyou: I've been B-U-S-Y today. And now am VERY tired! Only another hour and a half of work...thank goodness! Still haven't taken belly pics...I need to remember to do that. Then it will probably take me FORever to get them on here because my computer at home is SO slow (dial up:grumble: ) so we shall see. But we are planning on getting high-speed within the next month or so, so that will change! ANYways...I better get back to the work I have left for today. If I don't talk to you tonight anymore, we shall chat tomorrow!! Have a great evening my preggo gals!!!:flowerforyou:
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Bump. Hopefully I can join you guys on Monday.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Bump. Hopefully I can join you guys on Monday.
    OHHHH GOOD LUCK!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    No, I'm not pregs. But cute thread though. Congrats to all of you guys.
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Thanks pavang!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

And yes...Good luck firegirl!!!!! **fingers crossed** We'd LOVE to have you join us!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    No, I'm not pregs. But cute thread though. Congrats to all of you guys.
    Thank you!!!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • bluewhisper
    Options
    thank you Kristin.Congrats to you too.bluewhisper
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Morning gals! How are we doing today??