Anyone Pregnant?

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Oh and I actually seem to be up a couple of pounds now!! LOL!

Though, I feel like it's all in my boobs!!!! Anyone else's boobs feel like they weight 10 lbs?????:laugh:

Mine are sore too!!!! :grumble:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Glad you are well Tam! Nope...not really having many boob issues yet, except my bras are all tight...I'm actually thinking of buying myself some new bras sometime this week. They are a little sensitive, but not as bad as I was expecting.
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    Poor Jo Jo...the all-day nausea is no fun at all! And I also am the worst feeling in the evenings! It sucks! I also spend plenty of time on the couch or in bed! :grumble: :sick: I'm happy to hear though that it will get better. I am also looking forward to it getting warmer so I can walk outside with the dogs!

Anyways...back to work for me. I so hope you feel better!

Tam...how are you?
    Aw, thank you:flowerforyou:

I cannot wait to go out for nice morning walks with my girls and pup.

Oh, and yes, my boobiez feel heavy and a little sore.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Good morning my fellow preggo's!!!!:flowerforyou:

Hope you are doing well. I slept well and am going to get ready and head to the gym in a little while.

Today is Fat Tuesday (Pancake Tuesday), so I am meeting my mom's meetup group at IHOP for dinner tonight! WOO, pancakes are never a bad thing. Going to earn them with my workout!! :happy:

I toured a preschool yesterday for my son! Wow, I cannot believe I am there!! :sad: It will be good for him in September though, especially with the new baby. He can get out and have some fun and I can have a little one on one bonding time with the new rugrat!! :heart:

I have my first trimester screening on Friday! That should be interesting! I love ultrasounds!! :love:

How is everyone this morning???
  • JasiBella
    Options
    morning002.gif

I slept through the night (nuttin new there). Woke up energetic. Got my 8y/o ready for school, got my 3 y/o ready for the day, cleaned the bathroom, had a breakfast date with my 3 y/o:wink:

Will be doing Yoga very soon with my 3 y/o.. fun!

MJZ371.gif
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Hey girls! Well...last night was okay. I usually sleep pretty good, but I always get up probably 3-4 times to pee in the middle of the night. And I don't even really drink anything in the evenings anymore. The little "plum" must be sitting right on the bladder!:grumble: Oh well.

Today I'm feeling pretty good. Been very busy at work and stomach seems to be doing better than usual! :drinker: **knock on wood** I'm gonna go eat some lunch now, but I'll check back later!

Hope you are all having a good day so far!:flowerforyou:
  • JasiBella
    Options
    Where my preggie ladies at???

Welp, my nausea was completely gone today. Energy level was really good but used it all up on taking care of my sick little girls. My 8 y/o went to a playdate last week and caught something and I kept her home today from school. Today my 3 y/o started showing signs of a cold.... sigh. I don't like seeing my girls sick. Even though, Sara (my 3y/o) does not slow down, you can see it in her little eyes that she was not feeling well.

Anywho.... other than taking care of my girls, I've been feeling pretty good:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Hey Jo Jo! Sorry...it was a crazy busy day yesterday, and same goes for today! SO...no time to really chat! I became an aunt last night (for the first time!!!) so I am busy at work so I can leave early and head to the hospital! So...prolly won't be back on here today, but I promise more chatting tomorrow!!!

Have a fabulous day gals!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • JasiBella
    Options
    Hey Jo Jo! Sorry...it was a crazy busy day yesterday, and same goes for today! SO...no time to really chat! I became an aunt last night (for the first time!!!) so I am busy at work so I can leave early and head to the hospital! So...prolly won't be back on here today, but I promise more chatting tomorrow!!!

Have a fabulous day gals!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Yay!!!!
    Congrats girl!!!

I became an aunt when I was 15 and I was super excited!!! I now have 3 neices & a nephew.

Take pictures!! I wanna see the wittle baby:bigsmile:
  • helkat922
    helkat922 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I wonder if there is a ticker for weight gain for pregnancy instead of one that shows losing weight .. hehe.
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Morning gals! Well...my neice is ADORABLE!!! 5.5 pounds and 1 month early...so she was quite a surprise! But she is doing so well and is heading home from the hospital today! YAY! Makes me even more excited to have one of my own in the near future!

So...how are you ladies doing today?
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hey Jo Jo, glad you are feeling better!! And K, congrats!!!! :flowerforyou:

I had my first trimester screen today! Got to hear the heartbeat and see the baby!! SOO cute. It's legs were up in the air and crossed at the ankle!! :laugh:

And they checked the back of the neck (since I am in my 30s and will be 35 when this baby is born) for possible signs of Downs.........anything less than 3cm is good and this one was 1 cm!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :love:

It was a good visit and I got pics!! :happy: Trying to get them scanned in but my scanner is being a jerk!! :grumble:
  • JasiBella
    Options
    Thanks tiramisu... I've been feeling like myself for the past 3 days and it feels awesome!!!:bigsmile:

I think you're having a girl... yup.. i do! I do!:flowerforyou:

Glad your visit went well and stress free.:smooched:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Yay Tam! Glad the visit went well! Can't wait to see the pics!

Hi Jo Jo! I'm glad you're feeling better!
  • JasiBella
    Options
    Hiya Kristin!!!

How have you been feeling my dear?
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Oh...the past three days I've actually been feeling good...NO sickness at ALL! YAY! I go to the doc again on Wednesday and on Tuesday, the first trimester is OVER!!!!!!!!!! So...I'm GREAT!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

And now...heading home for the weekend! Have a good one!!!:flowerforyou:
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Wow, you ladies started a great thread while I was not looking. Congrats to all of you!!:flowerforyou:

I'm not preggo right now...give me about 10 months, LOL.

Hubby still wants a baby girl.:blushing:
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    and this is why I don't want to catch the preggie cooties...

mepregryan.jpg!

hahaha:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    :noway:

That's sexy!:flowerforyou:

Someone said that was an 11 pound baby in there...whoa now, I looked just like that and mine were 7 pounders.:sad:

Well, except my huge boobs hung out on either side of the huge belly.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Tami's pregnancy cravings of this past week:

Trader Joe's Cranberry/Apple Butter (on toast!)

Baked sweet potatoes with cinnamon!
  • JasiBella
    Options
    Jo Jo's cravings for the past 3 days:

:heart: Shrimp & Crab meat scampi with whole wheat spaghetti *drool*:bigsmile:
    :heart: Popsicles
    :heart: Frozen Chocolate Cheesecake bites
    :heart: Cookies... bad one unless I'm having the low sugar 60 calorie ones that I baked.