Poop Poop Poop!!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• NeonNikki
    NeonNikki Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Has anyone Mentioned smooth move tea. I get constipated before that time of the month-so I drink it maybe once or twice month and it works like a charm:)!
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Are you drinking lots of water?
    I drink atleat 8 glasses a day.
    drink more..
    also, go see a doctor.
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    I can sympathize... I have a very finicky lower GI .. Go to the local health store and see if they carry Dr Shulze's Intestinal one...
    https://www.herbdoc.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Take a couple and dont go far from the toilet LOL
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You definetly need to see a doctor because if you are not having bowel movements then toxins are backing up into your system. Try a colon cleanser. GNC has one called The Cleaner and its only about $12.00. You take it for 7 days and cleans you out of all toxins and waste. You can also drink Magesium Citrate which you can get at the grocery store for $2.00. It does the same thing pretty much. You definetly need to make sure you are not dealing w/ constipation or bowel dysfunction issues, as I am sure your body is producing feces and your body is just not expelling it normally. Your problem is definetly not normal. Also make sure you are drinking ALOT of water as well, so you don't dehydrate, if you do the cleansers...........
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Ok, this issue runs in my family so I can so relate. I rarely go more than a couple of times a week if I don't do something to force the issue and I thought that was normal until I got married and my hubbby goes like a couple of times a day... I thought "gross, why does he poop so much?" Who knew that was what most people did. I have found a tea that works wonders for me. I drink it a couple of days a week. It's called Laci Le Beau Super Dieter's Tea...Cleanse. I would always recommend checking with your doc to be sure there's nothing seriously wrong, and ask him if he thinks this is ok for you. I find it at Walmart if you want to try it out. Good luck!

The Dieter's tea also works beautifully as well!
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Call your doctor for sure. And milk of magnesia is good and works fairly quickly and won't make you sick.
  • JuliesJourney
    JuliesJourney Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I do much better in this area when I take a magnesium supplement, I take it at night with my calcium. It helps me sleep better too.
  • dan323
    dan323 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    This will sound crazy ,but when I have an issue with having a BM I go to Starbucks and get Venti Mocha coffee. LOL. It works every time. I think it's something with the caffeine and chocolate. But it works. Lots of calories but I defiantly .
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Try drinking more than 8 glasses of water and exercise. I know you don't want to use laxatives but you may have too. Try a Ducolax or Correctal. They help me when I get that way. If that doesn't work may be time to see a doctor.
  • FairuzyAmanuzy
    FairuzyAmanuzy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Celestial Seasonings laxatea. DO IT
  • LauraRose03
    Options
    One time I ate a whole box of prunes, not thinking that anything bad would happen... let me tell you, those prunes really cleared me out. (also they were delicious. Had to stop buying them because I'd eat too many and then get an upset stomach.)

I agree, see a doctor. I've never gone so long, and after a certain point it is extremely harmful.

I agree! Prunes will clear you out and they are delicious! I had to stop eating them, too, because of the upset stomach. But, man, they're good!
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    http://media-cdn.pinterest.com/upload/165999936234674995_sl1kBEtf_c.jpg

I can't figure out how to post pictures. Check out the link, maybe it can give you ideas?
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I was struggling with this a bit and just saw my doctor, she said more water, she has me on at least 30 g fiber daily but when I added exercise I wasn't upping my water. I use smooth move tea occassionally too if I know I goofed up and slowed things up. Stool softeners are an excellent way to deal also and as a previous poster said, does not create bowel dependence, doctor told me I could take them pretty much anytime it was needed.