WOW.....You look amazing!!!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Bump, want to come back later
  • Rjdj3530
    Rjdj3530 Posts: 154
    Options
    I like the balance of muscle and softness you have. I like muscles on a woman but not too "hard" looking.
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! Love your shape!!!
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. I need to see other women succeeding at strength training. I'm more motivated for my workout now!
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    heaven's to betsy! You look amazing! I soooooooo want to look that good!

I'm lifting heavy but I only started in Jan. I also lost 50 lbs with MFP the last two years netting at 1200 cals and doing lots of cardio/HIIT.

I am so impressed that you look like that eating 2000 cals. I just recently took the plunge to up my cals to net 1300 a day. I'm scared though! I don't want to wake up and be big again! (Note: when I was big I did lots of cardio and even lifted a bit with no luck. I still don't quite get what i was doing wrong other than just eating too much...which is why I"m so epically conflused how you can look so fab eating that much and lifting weights.)

why does this feel like rocket science to me????

Good work, lady!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm doing New Rules of Lifting for Women, so I'm lifting 3 times a week. I also rock climb once a week and do some HIIT once or twice a week. I also try to get in 30-45 minutes of Yoga in at least once a week, I'm really trying to work on my flexibility and balance.

I've got 150kg of weight plates at home for my barbells and dumbbells, but I'm going to have to get more plates or join a gym, because I'm running out of weights quickly.

Deadlifts are my all time favorite exercise, followed closely by pull-ups.

And thanks for all the compliments, I was pretty nervous to post this actually, but all you guys totally made me smile. I never thought of myself being inspiring to anyone before :) I posted this because I wanted to show that lifting weights won't make you "bulky" or "manly" looking. There's definitely nothing to be afraid of.

I'm totally jealous of your body.
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    You look so good!!!!! You have the prettiest shape!
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    great job you look amazing!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    This (and by this I mean you) is why I LOVE lifting! You look simply fantastic!!!
  • ajelove
    ajelove Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Love it! You look suuuuuper sexy! I'm going to start lifting heavy again after I have my second baby.
  • NewMoi1
    NewMoi1 Posts: 36
    Options
    Amazing body !
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look amazing.
  • bryansaums
    bryansaums Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!
  • madmax0412
    madmax0412 Posts: 65
    Options
    A testament to the fact that you can lift heavy AND remain very feminine. It's been a well known fact among fitness enthusiasts for eons. But for some reason, there's always been this myth that lifting weights makes one manly looking.

Anywho, YOU LOOK FANTASTIC! Awesome work.
  • rambrose77
    rambrose77 Posts: 3
    Options
    Incredible! And nice to hear some people, and especially women promoting benefits of muscular resistance training. Nice job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!