BLACK TEAM CHALLENGE WEEK 8

Options

Replies

• lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Feel like crap today. met with a lot of ppl the past week or so and everyone has the runny nose gooblies. Now I think I am getting it.
    :angry: I am in Florida, not supposed to get winter cold:grumble:

So no exercise for 2 days, but barely any food either. I keep drinking water so hopefully I will get something out of this deal (like a neg number on Mr. Scale.

Hope everyone is doing well!!

:heart: Jeannie

Jeannie, hope you feel better. I always caught a cold in FLA, I think it was the constant AC.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Wow, it was like the Nicky/Lori hour here for a while. I hated to break in up.. but then Jeannie beat me to it..

I know what you mean Nicky - there were some heated threads here.

There are some individual folks that I have learned not to engage, as they are so convinced that they hold the only keys to success, and that everyone else is misguided. Then there are others who just like to mix things up and have some fun.

The first group is just too focused on their own way (or the highway) and I really find that a drag, so I just don't read. The second group amuses me, so I will often read and will sometimes add something light-hearted.

It is easier to know what to avoid once you recognize the players - tougher for the new folks.

Don't let it get to you.. we are always a safe place on this team..

I really hope to see BLACK TEAM CHALLENGE WEEK 237 (or whatever Lori wrote).. you guys are the best..

Off to swim for a long time..

Happy weigh ins tomorrow all..

Janie
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Wow, it was like the Nicky/Lori hour here for a while. I hated to break in up.. but then Jeannie beat me to it..

*sorry* :blushing:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

*sorry* :blushing:

and of COURSE it was right after I left to go feed people. Pfft. I see how y'all are. :wink:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Feel like crap today. met with a lot of ppl the past week or so and everyone has the runny nose gooblies. Now I think I am getting it.
    :angry: I am in Florida, not supposed to get winter cold:grumble:

So no exercise for 2 days, but barely any food either. I keep drinking water so hopefully I will get something out of this deal (like a neg number on Mr. Scale.

Hope everyone is doing well!!

:heart: Jeannie

Jeannie, hope you feel better. I always caught a cold in FLA, I think it was the constant AC.

Thanks Lynnie who looks sexy in her AV

:wink:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Like I said I dont feel well. So I decide I better eat something, grab 'healthy choice' soup. HEALTHY choice:noway: of course AFTER I ate it I logged it and now my sodium is over by 1000 for the day!:noway: how can they call that crap healthy?????????? I guess I better learn how to make and freeze my own veggie soup.

So you just know that after all my work, I will NOT lose a pound tomorrow because I will be 'swelled up" like my country friend says!:grumble: :grumble:

Ok well I AM keeping down the food, so that is a good sign.

Love ya all!!:heart::heart:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Oh, Jeannie. I'm so sorry. *hugs* I make my own beef veggie soup & freeze it if you want the recipe! I've never calorie checked it, though. :blushing: I hope feel better real soon!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Jeanie...I hope you are felling better soon.

Anyone who is not feeling their best or are taking of someone who is not feeling well...Spring is right around the corner and we'll be able to open the windows and let the germs out.:flowerforyou:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I EFFIN HATE MY BOSS!!!!! I HATE HER SO MUCH THAT I SPUN MY LITTLE HEART OUT TONIGHT!!! She doesn't know how long this schedule will last so even if we put our kids on waiting lists at daycare oh EFFIN well!! and if we call out more then 2 days a month we are going to get written up unless we use our vacation time!!! I EFFIN EFFIN EFFIN EFFIN HATE HER!!!!:mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :explode: :angry: :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :explode: :angry:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I think I might run on the treadmill after biggest loser! I think I burned about 700 calories at spin class but I just have so much stress that I need to get out!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Oh and to top it all off I have a carzy guest come in and we were talking about our kids and this lady says well your not BF your kids are you and I was like no I couldn't produce enough milk for them and she goes to me well mine was 8 and a half pounds and 3 weeks early and I said yeah well my first was 8 11 and 2 weeks early and my second was 9 4 and 2 weeks early. She proceeded to tell me dang not even an elepnat could produce enough for kids that big!! :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

Talk about a BAD EFFIN DAY!!!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Sam - Sorry your boss is a *ahem* not nice person. Just think, in a twisted way, they are helping you lose weight. If you do a 700-calorie workout everyday, geez, you'll be at your goal weight in no time! :flowerforyou:
  • lynniejones
    Options

Thanks Lynnie who looks sexy in her AV

:wink:
    Jeannie,
    Cheryl made me change my AV, the other one was scaring her. This was my fortyth birthday party picture. I miss those bewbs. *sniff* but not the weight that came with them. I tried that dress on the other day. Too big. If you look at my profile you will see another picture in the dress not so perky, like 20 jello shots later. LOL LOL LOL. My motto: Happy thoughts and Jello shots! Oh speaking of happy thoughts who was the girl crying in the changing room at the goodwill tonight? ME cause I got into a size 10. yayayaya.

Hey, does anyone have a myspace? (why am I skipping around from subject to subject like I had too much coffee? I dunno.)

Lynnie
    who had too much coffee.
  • lynniejones
    Options
    I EFFIN HATE MY BOSS!!!!! I HATE HER SO MUCH THAT I SPUN MY LITTLE HEART OUT TONIGHT!!! She doesn't know how long this schedule will last so even if we put our kids on waiting lists at daycare oh EFFIN well!! and if we call out more then 2 days a month we are going to get written up unless we use our vacation time!!! I EFFIN EFFIN EFFIN EFFIN HATE HER!!!!:mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :explode: :angry: :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :explode: :angry:

Sam, don't hold back honey tell us how you REALLY feel. :noway:
    Since you hate her I hate her too. She must be a real tranny. I'm picking a booger and flicking it in her general direction as we speak.

I :heart: you THAT much.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Sam, don't hold back honey tell us how you REALLY feel. :noway:
    Since you hate her I hate her too. She must be a real tranny. I'm picking a booger and flicking it in her general direction as we speak.

I :heart: you THAT much.

I have to tell you lovelys because if I told her I would be fired right there!! Then I would be able to REALLY tell her that no one in her department or surrounding department likes her and every single employee of hers dreads going to work when they know she is going to be there. I just wish some of those people would speak up and maybe something would happen but nope I'm the only one. :grumble: We are supposed to be getting bought out. I hope they ask the staff how she is and I hope they tell the truth when they ask. I want her fired on the spot and in front of all her employees that will have the biggest smiles on their faces!! Wow I'm mean!!:bigsmile: :wink:

and I hope that booger was a nice juicey one!!:bigsmile:

I :heart: you too!!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Sam- Your tyrant needs a serious attitude adjustment. It stinks that she must have that miserable of an existence that treating people like dirt makes her feel better. What a bee-otch. At least you got an awesome workout out of it.

Lynnie- MySpace is pretty awesome, but I have to admit that Facebook is stealing my attention from it. :tongue:
  • lynniejones
    Options
    The juciest, greenest, stickiest picky I've ever seen. It got stuck in her hair.
    Just for you Sam.

Lynnie
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    The juciest, greenest, stickiest picky I've ever seen. It got stuck in her hair.
    Just for you Sam.

Lynnie

Her eyebrow hair!! hahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :noway: :noway: :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Sam- Your tyrant needs a serious attitude adjustment. It stinks that she must have that miserable of an existence that treating people like dirt makes her feel better. What a bee-otch. At least you got an awesome workout out of it.

Lynnie- MySpace is pretty awesome, but I have to admit that Facebook is stealing my attention from it. :tongue:

She sure does and I hope this new company gives it to her!!

And facebook IS better!
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Just for you Sam.

Lynnie

Her eyebrow hair!! hahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :noway: :noway: :laugh:

So, just remember next time she ticks you off royally, biiiig drippy slimer, right in the brow. I guarantee it will bring a small smile to your face. Betcha.