Replies

• jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Sam...do you picture your boss while you workout? LOL
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Sarah...I have a tendency to fall off a tread mill.

Sam...at that pace I'd be thrown off the treadmill.
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Good Night Black Team!!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Me & treadmills don't get along. I have a scar on my knee from when I was about 7 that tells that story. NOoooooo thank you!

That, however, is an impressive treadmill workout, Sam! WOW!

Sara's not kidding....in fact, this footage is from the Beans Family archive.....see what a klutz our little girl was? (This is Sara and her friend, Lori)

funny-strange-people-1.gif

Stick to Turbo, Sara....alot safer!

:wink:

At least her friend Lori managed to stay on. :laugh:
  • loreeb18
    Options
    Good Night Black Team!!

Night!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Sam...do you picture your boss while you workout? LOL

NO!!!!! I might get :sick: on it!!! :noway: :laugh: For awhile it would focus on my ear pieces staying in but the other day I got new headphones that go over your ear and now I focus on the screws in the garage door!! :bigsmile: :noway:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Me & treadmills don't get along. I have a scar on my knee from when I was about 7 that tells that story. NOoooooo thank you!

Sara's not kidding....in fact, this footage is from the Beans Family archive.....see what a klutz our little girl was? (This is Sara and her friend, Lori)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

Sadly enough...that footage isn't all that off from what happened. :noway: At least my friend Lori is smarter than me & kept her feet OFF the treadmill that was going 8000 miles an hour! LOL
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I just noticed in that clip the fact that the "friend" is BELLY laughing while the poor girl is being mauled by the treadmill. I'm sure they aren't friends any more. :tongue:

How's everyone doing this wonderful Monday morning?! I got about 3 broken hours of sleep so I've put on my "positive pants" and am trying my best to keep my eyes open. Drinking my herbal tea & pretending that it is a super power drink. I'm hoping it works soon. :yawn:
  • loreeb18
    Options
    I just noticed in that clip the fact that the "friend" is BELLY laughing while the poor girl is being mauled by the treadmill. I'm sure they aren't friends any more. :tongue:

How's everyone doing this wonderful Monday morning?! I got about 3 broken hours of sleep so I've put on my "positive pants" and am trying my best to keep my eyes open. Drinking my herbal tea & pretending that it is a super power drink. I'm hoping it works soon. :yawn:

I'm sure her friend knew that she wasn't really hurt as she was laughing. :laugh:

"Positive pants"? :laugh: Does it go with a "thinking cap" and "listening ears"? Once the kids pass out on the couch from lack of sleep, I'd change to my "Screw positive! I'm exhausted! pants" and take a nap too.
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    :sick: Went to the movies last night and the smell of the popcorn made me extremely UCK. I feel bad because after movie I ran out and went home. I was like: DONE NOW K BYE. Poor guy probably thinks I hate him. :frown:

In other news the movie sucked. Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. What a waste of my time. BOO.

Have a good day ladies! One more day to go before weigh in!
  • kaybeau
    kaybeau Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Newbie calling can I join or is it too late?
    Kay
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Checking in..

I love the treadmill stories - thought I was the only one.. Not only do I get shin splints if I go too hard too fast (which is nowhere in the neighborhood of Sam's workout), but I tend to lose my step if someone talks to me or I look to the side. Total klutzz..

Kay - check with Sam (bohlon15) - she is organizing this challenge. Welcome to MFP - it is a great site for help and motivation.. Good luck.

Nicky - sorry to hear you are still feeling so YUCK! Maybe you should send some little something or message to the guy to let him know it is not him that is making you sick.. Guys can get pretty insecure as well (at least that's what they tell me)

Sara - I love the idea of positive pants - not sure I own any, but am positive I own a pair of "i'm exhausted" pants (love that one Lori) - in fact most of my pants are "i'm exhausted" pants.. Hope you do get a chance to get some rest today.

Sam - sorry about your boss. Was that on Sunday you got the email that you need to work longer.. Pretty sensitive there...

Bobbi - love the visual image. With this group I keep plenty of paper towels and screen cleaner around - just in case..

Lori - cool beans for you and Dave - clothes shopping will be much better when I am out of the plus department..2 sizes for Dave is fantastic..

Andrew, Lynnie, Amelia, Amanda, Laura, Marla, and everyone else that I missed - hope you are having a great day.. 2 days to weigh in...

Time to get ready for the next to last chance work out.. Gonna need them this week..

janie
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Checking in..

I love the treadmill stories - thought I was the only one.. Not only do I get shin splints if I go too hard too fast (which is nowhere in the neighborhood of Sam's workout), but I tend to lose my step if someone talks to me or I look to the side. Total klutzz..

Sam - sorry about your boss. Was that on Sunday you got the email that you need to work longer.. Pretty sensitive there...

Don't get me wrong if I look to the side I get alittle dizzy and almost fall over that is why I lock myself in there and I stare at the garage door straight in front of me. :laugh: :bigsmile: :blushing:

My boss has this "I'm the boss and I know there are like 100000000000000000000000 other people who will take your job if you can do what I say "attitude. 2 years ago I got written up for taking thanksgiving off and then january 3rd off and they wrote me up because they said I could only have one holiday off and I took 2 well this year she has taken off thanksgiving, christmas, a big football game weekend, and the superbowl weekend. Don't get me wrong the employees love it when she is gone but how is that fair for her to get all those days off and nothing happens to her. Oh by the way holidays are HUGE were we work shouldn't the manager be working those?:grumble:

I just hope that when I go into work she says that the schedule I sent to here works and she will let me do it. I will be working 6 days a week and wednesdays will be 12 to 13 hour days. I NEED a new job!! anyone know of anything I can do?:sad:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Checking in..

Don't get me wrong if I look to the side I get alittle dizzy and almost fall over that is why I lock myself in there and I stare at the garage door straight in front of me. :laugh: :bigsmile: :blushing:

My boss has this "I'm the boss and I know there are like 100000000000000000000000 other people who will take your job if you can do what I say "attitude. 2 years ago I got written up for taking thanksgiving off and then january 3rd off and they wrote me up because they said I could only have one holiday off and I took 2 well this year she has taken off thanksgiving, christmas, a big football game weekend, and the superbowl weekend. Don't get me wrong the employees love it when she is gone but how is that fair for her to get all those days off and nothing happens to her. Oh by the way holidays are HUGE were we work shouldn't the manager be working those?:grumble:

I just hope that when I go into work she says that the schedule I sent to here works and she will let me do it. I will be working 6 days a week and wednesdays will be 12 to 13 hour days. I NEED a new job!! anyone know of anything I can do?:sad:

Wow. Your boss sounds really annoying. :frown:

Where do you live? Is it an area where it's easy to find work? Maybe start just... feeling things out. Start networking and seeing what's available. Although do it discreetly so it doesn't get back to your tyranniboss!!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Where do you live? Is it an area where it's easy to find work? Maybe start just... feeling things out. Start networking and seeing what's available. Although do it discreetly so it doesn't get back to your tyranniboss!!!!

No there is nothing available here!! and that is why she knows she can get away with everything that she is getting away with!!!:grumble: :noway: :explode: :angry: :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway: :grumble: :explode: :angry: :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway:
  • jimswmn
    Options

No there is nothing available here!! and that is why she knows she can get away with everything that she is getting away with!!!:grumble: :noway: :explode: :angry: :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway: :grumble: :explode: :angry: :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway:

Sam..Keep the faith. Something will come your way.

Nicky....tyranniboss....LOL
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Is there such a place where it is easy to find work? If so, please to let me in on it!!!!!!

Did turbo sculpt this afternoon....youch. Heading to dinner...typing done for now.
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Nicky....tyranniboss....LOL

I thought it said "tranny" boss. And got the giggles. And then thought what if her boss was a man. A tranny man... What would his name be? Can you guess? Send me a PM and see if you can take a guess what I was thinking (only if you are prepared for my silly slightly off color answer)

Countdown: 7 days til the big change.
    Lynnie
    who is tired and silly
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    LOL Lynnie, you crack me up, lady.

Sam - I hope you find something away from that psycho. It sounds like she's one of the bosses that get all power trippy & don't care if they follow their own rules b/c they can't be touched. Lovely.

My kiddos are still sick today so I won't be around much. People are screaming for "CUDDDDDLES!" 24/7 & I'm exhausted. The herbal tea did turn into a super power drink, though. I drank a giant mug of it before bedtime & was left alone until 2am! I think that's cause for celebration in a house of 3 sick kids! :laugh:

LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!!!!!! MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT! If you ain't puking or bleeding, there's no stopping....or...umm...somthin' like that. :laugh: Was that convincing?

Who has next challenge? This was a fun one, Janie!