JOIN ME IN A STRONG FINISH TO THE END.........

123457»

Replies

• RieBerg
    RieBerg Posts: 261 Member
    I weighed in today. I am now 131.4. I started at 133. Not quite the 10 pounds I was hoping for, but the year isn't over yet!
  • Echo17121
    Echo17121 Posts: 111 Member
    I managed to maintain 152 which is three up from my lowest weight during this challenge. Today is my bday and I am going out with friends so you guys all have a one up on me lol. Is our last weigh in day on Sunday?
  • Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    You're welcome. =) It was fun doing the post.

Today, I weighed in at 227.4 pounds, which is exactly 10 pounds down from when I started this challenge. I finally made it, with two days to spare! =D
  • I weighed at the Doctors today and am now at 259lbs. But my next and final Weight in for this challenge will be Saturday New Years Eve.! Good luck to everyone!! Stay on it we can do this we are all winners in my book!!!!
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    190.2 was my weigh in today
  • Sd0510
    Today I weighed in at 227.4 pounds again, so I stayed the same for the past two days which is better than gaining I guess. So at the end of the challenge, I lost a total of 10.0 pounds. =)
  • My final weight-in is posted its: 256.8lbs for a December grand total of 16.2lbs. lost!!!! But in my eyes we are all winners!!!! Congrats and Happy New Year!!!!!!
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    My final weigh in was 189.2. Happy New Years everyone!
  • Sd0510
    Happy New Years to everyone, and congrats to all! Even 1 pound lost is better than a gain. =) I hope all of you have success on the rest of your weight loss journey!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    My final weight was 172, so down a total of 3.:smile:
  • llamalland
    llamalland Posts: 246 Member
    Starting weight 240, ending weight 231.4..... so 8.6 lost. Not bad, given the time of year. I am very satisfied! This extra motivation really helped me through what would otherwise have been a tough stretch!