Over 100 lbs lost! Milestones galore! *With Pics*

Options

Replies

• mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    this is so inspiring and hits home to me. we have about the same start weight and i am 5'10 as well and i hope to lose 130lbs just like how you are doing! it makes me feel good - most girls here dont seem to have our height or weight so i am elated by your post!

and i just started c25k :)
  • TerrJohns
    TerrJohns Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look great! Shows with a little more patience I can get thru this.
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am right with ya! Great job! :smile:
  • cior
    cior Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! You are glowing!
  • rjsbdsjas
    rjsbdsjas Posts: 20
    Options
    Awesome! You look fabulous! :happy:
  • lepardmama
    lepardmama Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WOW! I am so in awe of you! You are amazing and you look fantastic!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • ckmnaguilar
    Options
    So thanks for the tears, I have only been in the weight loss game since Jan 7th 2012, and I am working out 5 days a week and tring to eat right, I have been bad, real bad the past week or so, I am angry cause I am still what I started at!! I look different, I feel different but no number change, so I am flustered for nothing!! :) Your story is inspiration to me and I am so glad I have someone fighting the same fight as I am, and winning. I think I am going to start training for a 5k and go from there I am running 2 miles straight on tues and thurs now without stopping!! Anyway thanks for the wakeup call and I am goin to wake up tomorrow with a better attitude, God Bless!!
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress. You are truly an inspiration.
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    bump

You are doing such an amazing job! And I see you've lost 30 more pounds since posting this, so congrats, you are basically at your goal weight! You are doing such an incredible job! WOW! Thank you so much for sharing! =)
  • nomadic_neenz
    Options
    Wow! Great to hear about your success and determination...thanks for the tips too! I think I should get a digital food scale.
  • jenniferlmartinez
    jenniferlmartinez Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    wow amazing
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You are smokin'!! Awesome job!!
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Totaly Awesome. You look amazing. Great Job!
  • Ilovejacks
    Ilovejacks Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!and you stick to 1200 cal. and DONT eat back your exercise calories?So do i but,according to alot of people that doesn't work!!!!!Glad to see you do it!Your beautiful:):flowerforyou:
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    wow!!!
  • Anaconda62
    Anaconda62 Posts: 181
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!and you stick to 1200 cal. and DONT eat back your exercise calories?So do i but,according to alot of people that doesn't work!!!!!Glad to see you do it!Your beautiful:):flowerforyou:

OP says she does eat her exercise calories.
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options

I did NOT say that! I eat the recommended amount of calories and I DO eat back exercise calories!!!
  • wendytc
    wendytc Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! What an inspiration you are!!!

Fantastic!

10777536.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • purebliss24
    Options
    Way to go! you seriously look fantastic! i love all the pictures. great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!