What are your "Turn-Offs"?

Options

Replies

• PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I don't have a list...
    Everyone thinks I'm super picky though, so maybe I should make one?
    hmmm,I broke up w/ my last boyfriend because he wouldn't stop talking about my looks, and how HAPPY he was to be with me, and how he wouldn't want to be with ANY other girl (Lol, Idk, I just wasn't feeling it...)
    I want someone to like me for my crazy, dysfunctional personality, and ..yeah, my weirdness, so definitely being into looks too much is a turn off for me.
  • krissagirl0709
    krissagirl0709 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Ive never been a overly picky person..but now I wont put up with certain stuff:

clingyness- Im a busy women taking care of two kids, going to school full time and working a job I dont have time for the crying over not being able to hang out!!!

drugs or drinking to much- Its okay to drink but not when it is an every night thing with your "buddies" who are no good.

no job- Im completely fine with contributing to buy you stuff or take you on dates, but it should go both ways.

no ambition- you just have to do SOMETHING! anything but sit around all day and texting me that your bored while im at work.

Im sure there is more... I think the main reason im more picky now is because I have kids and I dont want certain things around my kids.
  • mkmacf
    mkmacf Posts: 101
    Options
    poor dental hygiene
    Baseball caps
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    Options
    what exactly do you mean by "thinks she has to have a job and contribute?" does that include someone who has a passion for their career and would not be satisfied staying at home? I'm honestly asking, because it's your opinion so you're entitled to it.

I wish we could use italics on these posts. I would have italicized "has to".

My opinion is very much colored by my experiences. My ex-wife had this idea that she was less than a wife or mother if she didn't have a job and contribute monetary income to the family. We had 3 kids, a house, and I had a good paying job. She never liked her jobs, so it wasn't an issue of having any passion for a particular career. No matter how much encouragement to the contrary, she would always feel bad about not making money during those times she wasn't working, even when we weren't hurting for money.

I hate making her an example, but that's what I'm referring to.

A turn on for me would be a woman with a passion about her career. Hey, if you love something, why not make some money at it?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

you can make italics by enclosing in [i] and [/i:tongue:" rel="nofollow">]

am i being too pedantic? :tongue:
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    ppl whose turn-ons include long walks to miscellaneous places.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    -Someone who chews food with their mouth open.

-Smoking

-Pessimistic outlook on EVERYTHING :noway:
  • sal22408
    Options
    Ya wanna know what a Turn ON is?? ....someone who keeps it REAL.
    We're all in this thing called "life" together.......quit trying so hard to impress. It only makes it harder on yourself. RELAX. Im usually more impressed with all of it. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am completely turned off by chubby people who take shirtless pictures of themselves and make it their profile pic. No one wants to see that.

LMAO
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    if a girl is naked, but wearing socks, just no. no way. you might as well be completely clothed.
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    laziness
    arrogance
    smoking/drugs
    closed-minded
    negativity
    unreliable
    cheap
    hunting
    unintelligent
    ignorant
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    if a girl is naked, but wearing socks, just no. no way. you might as well be completely clothed.

What if her feet are cold?
  • Kimbers70
    Kimbers70 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Now, I'm not trying to stir up the crap...I promise.

But a turn off for me is a woman who thinks she has to have a job and contribute just as much to the bank account as the man. Stay at home mom/home maker, is a honorable and tough profession. Doing something like that would kick my *kitten*.

The world needs more men like you!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

no socks. when i see a girl wearing socks, i see this

Maude_in_pajamas.PNG
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    If I can tell he doesn't really like me that much but doesn't think he can do better, he's gone. If he's lucky, I'll let him go on his way without doing some emotional damage to him first. I'm nobody's better than nothing woman.
  • Kimbers70
    Kimbers70 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Am I the only woman around here that likes "COCKy" guys?

I like a confident, cocky @sshole type as long as he's a loveable @sshole, who truly is confident and not just compensating for insecurities

BAM!Exactly!
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    what exactly do you mean by "thinks she has to have a job and contribute?" does that include someone who has a passion for their career and would not be satisfied staying at home? I'm honestly asking, because it's your opinion so you're entitled to it.

My opinion is very much colored by my experiences. My ex-wife had this idea that she was less than a wife or mother if she didn't have a job and contribute monetary income to the family. We had 3 kids, a house, and I had a good paying job. She never liked her jobs, so it wasn't an issue of having any passion for a particular career. No matter how much encouragement to the contrary, she would always feel bad about not making money during those times she wasn't working, even when we weren't hurting for money.

I hate making her an example, but that's what I'm referring to.

A turn on for me would be a woman with a passion about her career. Hey, if you love something, why not make some money at it?

Speaking as a mom who has no choice in the matter....I wish I didn't HAVE to work. My passion is my daughter & I wish I could have gotten to stay home with her these past 4, almost 5 yrs. I'll never get the time I missed with her back.

Jus my 2cents
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Some people have feet that get cold.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Options
    Now, I'm not trying to stir up the crap...I promise.

But a turn off for me is a woman who thinks she has to have a job and contribute just as much to the bank account as the man. Stay at home mom/home maker, is a honorable and tough profession. Doing something like that would kick my *kitten*.

The world needs more men like you!

AGREED!!!
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Options

no socks. when i see a girl wearing socks, i see this

Maude_in_pajamas.PNG

Lmfao....same goes to men...freaks me out when they leave their socks on in bed!