What do you eat for breakfast?

Options
12346»

Replies

• gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Breakfast for me is around noon time, sometimes even later. I prefer a larger meal during the evening. In any regard, I plan ahead and try to hit my macros for the day. I've done this since October and I've never once experienced any "hunger pain" from not eating early in the morning. I'm in the belief that as long as you are hitting your macro goals, when you eat doesn't matter much.
  • docturtle
    docturtle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Variety, variety, variety...this morning I ate toast with peanut butter and strawberry preserves with a glass of 2% milk.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    coffee & water.

Real "break-fast" at about 1pm normally.
  • jamja
    jamja Posts: 190
    Options
    Plain oatmeal then I add walnuts, cinnamon and flax seeds every week day. Eggs with cheese and some sort of meat on the weekends.
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Have several "staple" breakfasts:

-oatmeal with milk, apple and PB
    - protein shake with banana and oatmeal/muesli
    - Greek yogurt with muesli and banana
    - scrambled eggs with lean ham and piece of wholegrain toast
  • georgia98_98
    georgia98_98 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    2 brown eggs, large 140 cal., hash brown patties small 130 cal., 1 pc of white bread/toast w/ spray butter 70 cal., sunny D (organe juice) 8 oz. 60 cal.... Very feeling & stays w/ u a long time.. I eat @ about 9 a.m. & not again till 1 p.m. or later... 400 cal. Somedays I don't have the bread/toast... I know I should b more about the healthy but... I started out dieting at 259 lbs. lost 5 lbs. then find FMP & lost 6 lbs... I don't wanna stop eating & get upset about not being able 2 eat certin foods.. So I eat my normal just less.. Hope that helps!:smile:
  • msbrowneyes85
    Options
    I eat 1/2 cup of plain oatmeal with a few raisens and a tsp of brown sugar or 2 eggs whites, mushrooms, onions, spinach, green pepper and 2 peices of turkey bacon all scrambled together sometimes with a tbsp of salsa sooooo yummy :love:
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    1whole egg or 2egg whites/black pepper/shredded cheese w toast/jelly and a fruit

coffee/tea/water any of these, usually 2-4 servings of water depending

cereal (like Chex, Special K, Cheerios) and banana

oatmeal w/ milk, fruit, toast

spinach/strawberries/sunflower seeds

Greek vanilla yogurt, dark chocolate almonds, banana

chocolate whey protein, milk, fruit
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Nothing. No need, it's just taking up calories I'd rather have later in the day.
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter Stuffed French Toast
    Maple-Pecan Oatmeal with an orange
    Walnut-Pear Cake
    Double Chocolate Oatmeal with an apple
    Pomegranate-Strawberry Smoothie
    Cranberry-Pecan Scones
    Cinnamon-Pecan Waffles
    Protein shake with some type of a berry & flax seed oil or a serving of nuts.
  • truelypinkthing
    truelypinkthing Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Porridge made with water, blueberries, or raspberries, skimmed milk and a squeeze of honey, and peppermint tea. Occasionally have a one egg omelette sandwich, seeded batch bread and squeeze of Heinz tomato ketchup. Both will keep me going til lunch.
  • 2April
    2April Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I have an egg with toast and butter and fruit (grapefruit, berries) and coffee with whole milk and cinnamon almost everyday. Sometimes I make an egg mcmuffin with bacon or I have an egg with bacon in a roll with hp sauce if I get fresh rolls from the farmers market.

I love breakfast - it is my favourite meal and I always wake up hungry.

I also love having a full english breakfast on weekends sometimes.
  • cxxviii
    Options
    Raw oats, milk or yogurt, blueberries, and coffee.
  • Marquettedominos
    Marquettedominos Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I eat 6-8 eggs over easy with a ON whey protien shake....
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Two scrambled eggs, 2 slices of bacon, 1 Tbsp of Cabot's greek yogurt (or homemade kimchi if I have it) and hazelnut flavored coffee with 1 Tbsp half & half. That's AFTER I drink 12 or 16 oz of either filtered water or seltzer water over ice to rehydrate.
  • m_snow
    m_snow Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Always coffee, black.

weekdays are usually....
    1/3 cup muesli w/ about 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
    OR
    1/2 cup oatmeal w/ unsweetened vanilla almond milk, walnuts, honey or sometimes brown sugar, plus or minus any fresh or frozen berries that are around. frozen blueberries or dried cherries are my favorite.

Most of the above keeps me going until lunch. Although, I typically indulge in a mid-morning snack at work around 9:30.

weekends vary. the current favorite is an egg/toast bake of some sort with green onions, sun dried tomatoes, minced garlic, sharp cheddar atop a hearty bread - all thrown under the broiler and then topped with one or two sunny side up eggs.

I really enjoy making breakfast sandwiches with bacon and eggs

My husband loves pancakes with bacon

The Subway breakfast melt is also a winner
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    This:
    beastbfast1.jpg