your screenname - how did you pick it?

Options
_snw_
_snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
nleisher - first initial/lastname. I'm over the top creative.

Replies

• Lipvanmeier26
    Options
    Mine is a combination of my mother's maiden name, my maiden name and my married name and the age I was when my husband and I first moved to NC
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I wanted Fitmom and fit4life but someone obvioulsy cool already had them. Oh Pooh.:frown:
    So I went with Fit4Mom and it actually suites me. Yeah me.:drinker:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    My alter ego name! The 'mz' is just something I use as part as my design name when I first started college... I need to get rid of that :/
  • bonnynblithe04
    bonnynblithe04 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    From the "Monday's Child" nursery rhyme: I was born on a Sunday and my birthday is the 4th -- "But the child who is born on the Sabbath Day/Is bonny and blithe and good and gay."
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    i just used my real name
  • carrie145
    Options
    Mine is my first name and my goal weight.
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Its my Second Life name. Not sure how I even picked it out when I created her.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    very very randomly
    lol
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Sunshine is my nickname actually xD Everyone calls me that! I got it in rugby because I am incredibly aggressive on the field and really rough. But off the field im very nice and bubbly :]
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    It is my favorite flower :-)
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    i just used my real name

heh. awesome answer.
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Mine is the name my goddaughter called me Chele (she couldn't pronounce Michele), and my middle name and my age I will be next year May,I hope to be alot lighter!! =)
  • jessashcher
    Options
    first part is a part of my oldest daughters name, 2nd part is a part of my 1st grandsons name and last part is a part of my 2nd childs name.
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    S is for my name, Steph. Venus was primarily inspired by the Roman goddess, but I'm also pretty fond of astronomy :)
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    outtanms = out of names.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    i'm a skier and my name is jesi haha
  • foodluver27
    Options
    I am an eater of food and I love it...and the correct spelling of love was already taken. 27 is a special number to me (number of when my husband and I first started dating :) )
  • Galletakek
    Options
    mine is a old nickname back from playing wow.. lol... cause I <3 cookies sooo much :).. Galleta = cookie kek= lol
  • laughingnome
    laughingnome Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    David Bowie (my future husband) recorded Laughing Gnome in 67 just love the stupid song...check it out ..funny
  • MelissaRaeTerry
    MelissaRaeTerry Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    It's my real name!