The Bravery is a band that I love.
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I love purple, dinosaurs, and purple dinosaurs :laugh:
  • thefishers4
    thefishers4 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    thefishers4: fisher is my last name 4 is how many is in my family my hubby, two boys, and me
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Been a 49er fan since I was a kid. I even have my license plate on my vehicle say it 9erbuff! I've had this user name since the internet began!

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • JetzGurl
    JetzGurl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    My nickname, which I was hoping to use alone but was already taken, so I underscored it with my last name.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    After several attempts and denials I just decided on my Initials and age when I joined MFP. :bigsmile:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    First name and middle name. I probably tried Lorina, but it must not have been available.
  • FitnessElle
    Options
    I know that this is supremely shocking, but I went with "fitness" due to the nature of the website and added my name to the end of it.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Well I like things LOTR and decided to pick a name of one of my favorite characters on there.
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Actually a name my grandmother used to call me. She had a way of changing your name! :laugh:
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    I overheard two nerds arguing over which was better.. cake or pie. It was the first thing I thought of when prompted to create my screen name. I added beer to make it less gay
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    my initials and my kids' b-days... as you can see, I'm not terribly creative...
  • dukes418
    dukes418 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    College nickname that has stuck since the mid 90s and my birthday.
  • playful82
    playful82 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    my old aol sn..
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    How boring a guy am I?

I just went with my name... :blushing:
    Big-Daddy was already taken.....lol
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Self explanatory
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Keeponkickin comes from a story I heard. Here is is. Two frogs where playing in a dairy processing plant. They were hopping too close to a big vat of cream and fell in. There was so way to climb out and so they started kicking and swimming. After a while the frogs started to tire. One frog said he couldn't go on and gave up and he drowned. The other frog was determined to NOT give up and kept on kicking and eventually kicked so much he churned himself up a pat of butter, climbed on and was rescued.

That's what I will do. No matter how hard the journey can get at times. I keep on kicking (keeponkickin) and happy to say that after 11 months on MFP that I've kicked 106 pounds to the curb.
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    mine is my name and my partners name. It's how we met, when I asked his name and he said Troy (which I was named after), it was bang, you're it!
  • Terzilla
    Terzilla Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Terzilla Baltera- My Great Grandmothers name. I found out her name while researching my geneology. I found her Ship Manifest on a website for Ellis Island. she was 18 years old when she came over from italy. Now i know why ive always had a keen interest in the Statue of Liberty!
  • Bonnie_150
    Options
    Well, thats an easy one -- my first name and my goal weight ! :flowerforyou: