your screenname - how did you pick it?

Options

Replies

• heykatieben
    heykatieben Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    It's my Twitter handle :) Follow me if you wanna :)
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with Nathan Fillion and an avid Firefly fan!
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I try to keep my priorities straight: Husband first, then kids, then job (I'm a veterinarian). Actually God above everything, but ChristWifeMomDVM was getting very long....
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    my first name + my middle name + my year of birth

consider your mind officially blown

your welcome
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with Nathan Fillion and an avid Firefly fan!

omg, why aren't we friends?! I'm totally friending you right now!!!!!!
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    My Doctor and I share an enthusiasm for guns and reloading ammunition . He helped me reload some brass for an obsolete gun I own ( a Savage 22 High Power ) and also suggested this site to help me with the weight loss so .......
  • Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    My first name and last name initial with the month and year my son was born. Not very creative. lol. =)
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I used to be totally obsessed with this Japanese band An Cafe, and my two favorite members were Kanon and Bou. And I like the number 47. I'm not really that big of a fan anymore, but I still use the name because I like it.
  • Insinr8r
    Options
    It's the registration plate on my beloved car and I aim to burn all this excess weight off. (Check photos on my profile if you like)

(Oh yes I am a rev head)
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    My last name is Snook :D Yes, I am the real Snook! No imposters here!
  • tausha_k
    Options
    I used the nickname my fiance gave me when we were 5 months into dating, and I used his nickname he was given in......i don't know, he has had it the whole time I have known him (4yrs, 10mns). I find it kinda cute!
  • bbbbb33333
    bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    random letter and number.... repeated, duh?
  • dobarber
    dobarber Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    At first I considered using someone elses name and rearraanging the letters and using mine and my wife's favorite numbers and putting them in sequential order then using the first letters of each of the zodiac signs and adding them at the end. Then I stopped and thought about this and said screw it. I'll just use the first 2 letters of my first name and my last name. So that's what I did.
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Mine is German for "roboclaw". It's a Star Wars thing.
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    I have a pink miny skirt that I want to fit into again , plus pink is one of my favourite colors and my hubby used to call me skinny miny when I was slim , ( proper spelling of miny is minnie but i prefer my spelling)
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I was the co-coordinator for the first teen institute in Arizona and after the week long event we debriefed with the team. We were sitting around and just about every answer from our boss was "steve will do it" and after about a half hour one of the team leaders from Nogales started giggling and said "Stev'll do it" and that has sort of stuck. So I thought it would be perfect for this journey cause I'm gonna do it. So Stev'll it is.
  • Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I chose a name that would keep me motivated so every time I look at it I know I have to live up to that name
    "Determined 2 be fit 4 life!"
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    only my friends call me Zoe, so zoe4friends, my family calls me by my real name :-)
  • lameusername
    Options
    I figured it didn't matter very much.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I chose mine due to the fact of living a straight edge life. And I believe that we should always stay true to our selves hence: stayxtrue :)

1. straightedge
    a lifetime commitment never to drink, smoke, or do drugs. some people include abstainence from promiscuous sex. others abstain from caffeine. started in the hardcore/punk scene of the early 1980's in Washington DC