Options

Replies

• chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Sunshine: what sort of rugby?!?!

Galletakek: nerd :tongue: j/k

stayxtrue: that's intense!

Well a few years back I decided I wasn't going to user any usernames anymore so that is my real name :)
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    my name is Athena but it was taken s i had to use Thena81 name and birth year
  • Natalie49
    Natalie49 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My name and my ''lucky no.''
  • Crystler
    Options
    My name is Christelle Erina van der Westhuizen, I took the name crystler because its the first one that popped into my head, and also its a car's name.
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    mine's just cos my movements are very shaky (from Ataxia) and I'm female.. would have picked shakydude if I was male.. lol! :laugh:
  • LeighYan91
    Options
    I Chose LEIGHYAN because my name is Leighann (pronounced Leanne) and MY Friends Little Boy Couldnt Pronounce it and we taught him to say it by saying Leigh Yan :) OH and my year of Birth
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    pink floyd :)

everything we do and everything that ever happens all happens underneath the one infinite sky
  • jamiehobson
    Options
    Was getting a bit stumped so I dug out my birth certificate and found my name. Hence my username.
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    its my name....lol....
  • Jconner30
    Options
    First initial, last name and I was 30 years old --- thus the 30 at the end :)
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I was kinda born into mine :)
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Gorilla has been my nickname since I am a kid.... rhymes with my last name, so I had the choice to embrace it or be mocked by it. and NJ... because one should never underestimate the staggering drawing power of the garden state!
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    I'm a chick that plays the bass.
  • wmlpd6
    wmlpd6 Posts: 135
    Options
    my initials (wm) + the hull number of the ship i served on in the navy ( LPD-6) = wmlpd6
  • DJackson230
    Options
    Djackson is my name... 230 is my weight goal.
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    my initials and the number 13. it was the random email user name assigned to me when i went back to grad school a few years ago
  • hbar98
    hbar98 Posts: 39
    Options
    Well, my last name is Hershey and in high school my nickname was (surprise!) Hersheybar. I graduated in 98, so I used to go by hersheybar98. That got too long to type everywhere, so I shortened it to hbar98.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Im a gal and I drive an Audi (Q7)
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Lady Lu is the nickname my daughter gave me when she was little. Now she's in college and still calls me that :)
    The 11 is because I joined MFP this year.
  • mtlorchid
    Options
    After several rejected nickname attempts, I was getting desperate... Finally chose mtlorchid because I live in Montreal, and I love orchids. As I said, I was getting desperate for a nickname. :smile: