your screenname - how did you pick it?

Options

Replies

• p0stdramatic
    Options
    This is one of only 2 usernames I've ever used anywhere. For 10+ years. It refers to the "this little piggy" nursery rhyme, the way my son pronounced it when he was a baby.
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    My Nickname and my Goal weight.... so original eh?!:tongue:
  • kassandra81
    Options
    Hrmmm... it's my name and birth year ... Kassandra, born in 1981 ;) Kassandra81

Pretty easy huh? ;)
  • AmyOrSomething
    Options
    Well it's the same as my skype name, and I was trying to think of a name for that and my brother was getting impatient so he said, "Just make it 'Amy' or something!"

Viola.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    my soccer team,Leicester City are known as the foxes and play in blue, but my real football team are the 49ers..bluefox9er :-)
  • tapas71
    tapas71 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Tapas is my dogs name, but also means snack, and my birth year. I could've gone with my other dogs name lollipup, but it seemed at bit long, plus she's camera shy :blushing: like me
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    it's the nickname my dad gave me when I was a baby and has used it ever since. (:
  • andlovesaidn0
    Options
    Song
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm a mama to 2 kids named Seth and Olivia :)
  • Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    My friend used to call me Sepa instead of sarah so i used it here
  • FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Fly Eagles Flyyyyyyy !!!!

Philadelphia Eagles Fight Song !!!

http://youtu.be/1b97wo2Ekww
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    It's the handle I always use online. Kerouac is a hero of mine.
  • CRSE1214
    CRSE1214 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My name is Christina but family calls me Chrissy hence CRSE my birth date is December 14th so 1214. Tada ~ creative huh?!
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    My husband was the first to join up, and he took a screenname of brianisfat, so when I sat staring at the creation page for a long time trying to think of something that wouldn't annoy me, I finally gave up and went with kellyisfat. Kinda felt good to be brutally honest about it, too, so now it's a tongue-in-cheek reminder for me that makes me laugh more than anything else.

I didn't expect to have so many people worry about me over it, though. I've had several good-hearted messages sent to me telling me I should change it and thinking positively, which is very sweet of them, but it's not the negative it seems, I promise. :)

I do plan on saving my login change for when I really feel like it's time, though. I have a couple ideas in mind already. :D
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Nic is my nickname. Nicole is my name , super clever?! 620- June 20th is the anniversary of my husband and I. It's when we first became boyfriend/girlfriend many many many years ago ....in the mid 90's lol. Always use that as opposed to our wedding anniversary.
  • gigiangelique
    gigiangelique Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Gigiangelique is my name its Angelique F Gigi M
  • Mama_CAEI
    Options
    I'm the Mama of C(atherine), A(lexander), E(mma) and I(sabelle). Didn't damage any brain cells coming up with that one! :laugh:
  • InvictusPheonix
    InvictusPheonix Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Invictus: the greatest poem ever written, my lap top background, and hopefully future tattoo
    Phoenix: Everyone comes from something, but few people become something more. If you want to be something beautiful and powerful you are constantly having to adapt and burn away the parts (even if it's painful) of yourself that aren't working. (and i love the mythology of a "fire bird" in so many cultures *wikipedia it ;)*
  • InvictusPheonix
    InvictusPheonix Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Well I like things LOTR and decided to pick a name of one of my favorite characters on there.
    Best. Movie. EVER.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Mine was chosen for my goal to ose 47 pounds by my 47th birthday. It didnt happen but its ok I'm not 48 yet. I still have time.:tongue: